Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,531 members, 7,812,652 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

"SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics (71645 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Elections: Thugs Smash And Burn Ballot Boxes In Aramoko / Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT / SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Tokety7: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
obayaya:

Truth or no truth...

Demdem.. you've been here for quite a long time....

You should leave this tantrums to the kids..

you are an elder here.. A lot of people look up to you...

Hello.....what tantrums are u talking about?
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Chukazu: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
I Mean for whatever reason, even if you want to shoot someone (why even shoot an unarmed civilians) why not shoot him on the leg so,that the person can survive, so the person can live and tell the, but because they don't want us to hear their, the shot always targets the head and chest ?

it goes to show that our security agents have got the intent for murder undecided

watch the police term it "straight bullet "
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Jesusloveyou: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
johnstar:
Buhari u will never go unpunished

Wicked evil man sad
for killing a criminal.
Chai! See where hypocrisy hide ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by lawbabs: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
One sided story... What if he was the one snatching away ballot, and was chased? There are always different side to a story... That is why wont take side with any politician... whether na APC or na PDP?
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by johnstar(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
for killing a criminal.
Chai! See where hypocrisy hide ooo
must dey b killing during elections, even if he is a criminal self, use ur head na abah
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by waice6571: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
So sad! But he shouldn't have dared SARS

From the pix, I noticed that the guy was shot from behind. That is the possition of disadvantage.

But who will contend with federal might?
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Everybody is Shouting Apc, Buhari as if the Pdp is Perfect party, one of the bloodiest election Nigeria was in the same River state under Jonathan where many people died, Also soldiers and police all worked for Wike during his election I think the table has turned now.. Am not supporting any party am just saying both Apc and Pdp supporters are two Rascals, THEY DON'T HAVE THE INTEREST OF THE PEOPLE AT HEART. BOTH APC AND PDP BAD.

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Lordsocrates: 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
etoroh:
amneke asime ata etieti. Unam ikot. Were you blind to see when it was everywhere that the APC had deployed federal might on Rivers state? Is SARS a federal unit or not? Were you deaf to hear when Oyegun asked their members to kill if it got to that level? Have we seen this amount of desperation before? Even GEJ himself said his ambition isnt worth bloodletting, Oyegun and Amaechi are saying shed blood due to federal might. Unleash federal might on economy, you people cant. Fight corruption, no. They are using 275m to cut grass in IDPs. 2.5bn NorthEast development money is unaccountable for, yet you are not ashamed of opening your filthy mouth to talk about a dead man just because of foolish partisanship, if only they were even working for Nigeria's good. Akpon asehe. Ebod

Ikpa I can't degrade to ur level, if you can so stupid to attribute death in Rivers Election to PMB, it says a lot about ur Iq... during GEJ tenure how many people died in Rivers state election ?
shebi Edo and Ondo are not states

the Idiosyncrasies exhibited by we South Southerner is appealing... Ikpa use wood mfo here mkpor, iniegher she Isong Inam do... kuba enter ndisime Inam ikod.

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by deebrain(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
I think the time is coming when we will put ourselves on the line to resist the attempt by APC and Buhari to perpetuate itself come 2019.

They are killing because they have guns abi?

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Undisputed001(m): 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
PDP don dey display old pix to give a wrong impression to the gullible and nitwits.
Show me the pix of SARS carting away ballot boxes or you are an unrepentant liar.
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Orikinla(m): 6:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Many ignorant comments.
INEC recently conducted elections successfully in Edo and Ondo. But the case of Rivers State is always turned to bloody clashes by demonic youths who chose to be bloody fools of power greedy politicians whose precious children are kept far away from the chaos.
Only fools are always blaming and insulting President Muhammadu Buhari.
Is he omnipresent?

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by CioAngels(f): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
Metroescobar:

Musa? You left your Malo brothers in the north to go and snatch ballot boxes in ijaw territory? Abi dem promise your state something?

Take care alhaji!
I understand this story as SARS that snatched the boxes and not musa.
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by CioAngels(f): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Metroescobar:

Musa? You left your Malo brothers in the north to go and snatch ballot boxes in ijaw territory? Abi dem promise your state something?

Take care alhaji!
I understand this story as SARS that snatched the boxes and not musa. Maybe i no sabi read.
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by chimeziedickson: 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Na wa oo
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Orikinla(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
deebrain:
I think the time is coming when we will put ourselves on the line to resist the attempt by APC and Buhari to perpetuate itself come 2019.

They are killing because they have guns abi?

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
Musa died in Rivers state.

"Ayam not understanding " oooooooo.

"Wetin "consign"agbero with overload"?
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Orikinla(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lordsocrates:

Ikpa I can't degrade to ur level, if you can so stupid to attribute death in Rivers Election to PMB, it says a lot about ur Iq... during GEJ tenure how many people died in Rivers state election ?
shebi Edo and Ondo are not states

the Idiosyncrasies exhibited by we South Southerner is appealing... Ikpa use wood mfo here mkpor, iniegher she Isong Inam do... kuba enter ndisime Inam ikod.

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Kdon2: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
PDP and Fake News grin grin grin grin

Just as nigeria is fake news too abi?? SMH
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Kdon2: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Just as nigeria is fake news too abi?? SMH
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by deebrain(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
[quote author=Orikinla post=51808988][/quote]

Shameless waste of sexual effort.

Don't let me handle you here.
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Rilwayne001: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by wawale(m): 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Only fools lay diwn their lives for politicians.
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Banter1(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Why snatched the ballot paper? I have no pity for those who break the law. Don't snatch ballot una no go hear
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by slivertongue: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
those blaming wike should think again. what will be his gain if the state descends into anarchy. he will technically loose the moral authority to govern. those trying to tear the state have little or no political power in the state and wants the state to fail. we condemned PDP during their reign but APC's is shocking. i thought they promised a better order. 2019 will truly sweep many away
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by AntiWailer: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Loser.

Died because of peanut.

The bastard he was fighting for will win election and buy car for a girl while the hustlers are forgotten.

Anybody who gets involved with Politician's business besides voting and going home where compulsory will just waste away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
he deserves it, if he was at home enjoying christmas fried meat and palm wine with his families, he would still be alive. he proberbly was too enthusiastic about the whole election bullcrap!

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Mememan: 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:
Jonathan, you handed us over to the devil angry angry
Opkonu
Shebi it's Buhari that's the sars pig that pulled the trigger
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Jungleluv5: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
sar33:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/rivers-rerunsars-officials-shoot-man.html?m=1
They may not be FSARS but thug in police uniform because why did run away with ballot boxes
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by obayaya(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tokety7:

Hello.....what tantrums are u talking about?

APC didn't promise not to repay Wike in his own coins..

I was talking about that tantrum up there

If you weren't married in the years I first knew you on here, you should be planning to get married right about now..

And the emphasis should be on a better society for your children..
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by muredo(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
Am sorry for the youth of this country,Musa am sorry,you just die for nothing
What gives you impression that Amaechi and wike can never be a political allies tomorrow?
No enemies in politics,You have gone for good,is now left with you and your creator

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by PMONEY6: 7:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
This news is totally fake.
That SARS shot someone Cus he refused to handover ballot box?
Does that guy even look an inec staff or something?
These guys are wike thugs.
And he was shot on the opposite story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs / Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop / Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.