Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,673 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

"SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics (71646 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Elections: Thugs Smash And Burn Ballot Boxes In Aramoko / Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT / SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by naijakissleave(m): 7:05am On Dec 11, 2016
Lordsocrates:
See I Don't understand,Elections were held in Ondo and Edo states with no one dying or getting injured, no looting of ballot.

but in Rivers whr even during GEJ election has been a do or die affair with Stupid idiotic youths ready to die for greedy politicians, and this dumb wailers are now screaming PMB ? what is wrong with you guys did they sweep GEJ away with your brains

mbok nsi nam utor ndisime editor Ami ?

This is an indication to show that states like Rivers, Kogi, Plateau etc are pre-mature when it comes to civic democracy in Nigeria. i will term/tag these states as hostile & dangerous areas due to their level of understding + orientation during Election process be it the Presidential down to Councillorship
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Halo22: 8:25am On Dec 11, 2016
And do you think they don't get the repercussion? They do......most of their children end up being irresponsible. If the nemesis doesn't visit them directly, it must visit their children.
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by AlanSugar(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2016
tonio2wo:
Musa don die.
Amechi remember that these are your people too. This is your state, why trying to destroy it just to spite wike?

Na wah o

Haba, I thought 'musa' is an aboki like amaechi?! grin grin grin
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by teebell999(m): 9:25am On Dec 11, 2016
When their children are abroad enjoying their lives! This one just wasted his life over worthless politicians!!! I can't even remember d last time I went out to vote for anybody!!! Anyways, RIP to the deceased.
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by MrPRevailer(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2016
SillyMods:

I guess Buhari was president in March 2015 general election when many people were killed in same Rivers state.

Common sense has departed many of you long ago.

And common sense did not tell you that the 2015 General Election was Buhari's fight to grab power as it is in the state again.
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2016
sar33:
As shared by Josef......

'My CONCERN
#situationroom

This is the lifeless body of a boy popularly known as Musa who was shot death by men of the federal SARS in Bodo city today and went away with all the ballot boxes in ward2 & 3'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/12/rivers-rerunsars-officials-shoot-man.html?m=1
wike and amechi kid are busy schooling i the uk ...poor man pikin busy carry ballot box on there behalf see ur live
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Dakad: 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
eyeview:
Dear God,
Please call back buhari home do that we can return to democracy.
Can anything good come out of buhari?

I remember Buhari was not the President during 2015 election when over one hundred people lost their lives before and during election in Rivers State. This is not about Buhari or Jonathan. The problem is not the major actors in politics but the STUPID youths who are willing to lay down their lives for these selfish politian( APC & PDP). Main elections were held in Edo and Ondo peacefully so what's problem with Rivers

Honestly this is what you get when political leaders practically share money to people in the name of empowerment. More also iliteracy and laziness among the youths is responsible for this

Elections shouldn't be a do or die affair if the political gladiators are really contesting to serve the peopl
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Toketimt: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
obayaya:

APC didn't promise not to repay Wike in his own coins..

So why are u fuming?

I was talking about that tantrum up there

u still havent pointed to any...............

If you weren't married in the years I first knew you on here, you should be planning to get married right about now..

What does this have to do with an anonymous forum? u think i care about ur status?

And the emphasis should be on a better society for your children..

Its not possible as long as wike is Governor. The seed of violence he sowed will forever hunt this state till he is no longer Governor. Get off from ur moral horse and face reality. Above all, face topic and mind ur business.

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by jpphilips(m): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
what in the picture shows he was shot by SARS? What was Musa doing with ballot boxes?

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Boyooosa(m): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
WHY DID HE WANT TO STEAL THE BALLOT BOX? FSARS DONT JOKE WITH ROBBERY CASE, EITHER ARMED OR UNARMED.... cry
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by nNEOo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2016
Corrinthians:
May anyone who dies in the process of this election rot in hell. Nonsense. Where are the children of the politicians themselves??

MA nigga ....democracy ma ass
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by chakoty12: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
they are hoodlums dressed in SARS uniform... SAD
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by lawbabs: 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
ndcide:

Go and sit down. I insist that when people like you lump APC and PDP together in issue, it means you don't want to say the truth.

You don't need to respond to me because your sentiments is with APC so you see truth from APC perspective.... Your digital prints is there for reference. So don't bring that.. Religious, ethnic... line. It's been demystified...

My guy, dont be pained. Sorry you dont like to hear the truth... In this matter, I do not support Amaechi, neither do I consider the words of Wike credible. Both of them are crazy, fighting their supremacist battle, and in the process, they throw junks to the media. I have never believed Ameachi's statements or Wike's statements. They are the same kind of people on two different side of the divide. It is you, who identifies with one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop / Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures) / Why Do DSS Carry Sophisticated Weapons Than Our Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.