Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

"SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics (71641 Views)

Ekiti 2018 Elections: Thugs Smash And Burn Ballot Boxes In Aramoko / Rivers Rerun: Nwaogu Of PDP Caught Giving Orders To Hijack Ballot Box - PremiumT / SARS Officials Shoot Sporadically At Bodo Ward In Rivers, Voters Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by bejeria101(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Zombies clap for yourself.
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by RicardoRich(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
If they could shoot at harmless students(ladokites) on a peaceful protest, only God knws what dey can't do...
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lordsocrates:
See I Don't understand,Elections were held in Ondo and Edo states with no one dying or getting injured, no looting of ballot.

but in Rivers whr even during GEJ election has been a do or die affair with Stupid idiotic youths ready to die for greedy politicians, and this dumb wailers are now screaming PMB ? what is wrong with you guys did they sweep GEJ away with your brains

mbok nsi nam utor ndisime editor Ami ?
i never wanted to login but your stupid coment made me to, if musa is ur bro wil u say this rubish? morova wo told you that election dre ws free and fair too or as anything gud cums out of APC
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Edoblakky(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Corrinthians:
May anyone who dies in the process of this election rot in hell. Nonsense. Where are the children of the politicians themselves??
This is a stupid flippant statement made without cognitive reasoning. So if a law abiding citizen goes to vote and a stray bullet hits him ( could be you) so your prayer is to rot in hell . Please think like a human with feelings before typing thrash. The dead man had relatives and how do you expect them to feel reading your mind?

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Ikpewe: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
A popular PDP thug musa, una call innocent boy? Wonders shall never end.
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
why will the soul of a criminal rest in peace?
See hypocrisy in the highest order
YOUR MONIC IS -JESUS LOVES YOU- AND YOU ARE ASKING Y WUD D SOUL OF A CRIMINAL REST IN PEACe........#wat an irony of life
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
drmuri:

your hatred for buhari has made you incredibly stupid. elections were conducted in ondo and Edo states without loss of life in this same buhari era. blame your brothers who lack parental upbringing. the killed guy with his tattoo is obviously a cult guy who wanted to proof stubborn
are you myopic? tatoo in your arms now makes you a cultist
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Realhommie(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
oyetunji12:
i never wanted to login but your stupid coment made me to, if musa is ur bro wil u say this rubish? morova wo told you that election dre ws free and fair too or as anything gud cums out of APC
And what good came out of PDP's 16 years of misrule? You've only succeeded in typing thrash.. Common sense should have told you the report is one sided and very sensational, they're achieving their aim btw.

Ask urself why always Rivers? Even b4 the coming of APC it's always been same story..

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by mecussey(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nyerhovwo101:
D exact reason I don't support politicians.... Currently all their children are abroad while d unfortunate ones become victims of circumstances

This is where M.M.M wants to help the Nigerians, it is possible this guy died bc of little money given to him by politicians. If only he had access to some money, he would not had be available for politicians. I want to advise all the youths to forget politicians and make use of your only life judiciously. Your life and what made up your life are very costly. Only one of your kidney is 10m naira...your liver worth more than 50m naira...your hearth is worth more than 100m naira. I have talked about your pancreas, ur brain, your eyes, you red blood cells etc etc...but you die bc of 5k..chai, my bro you no get value
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by SycophanticGoat: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
bolinxman:
If this is true,I've lost confidence in the leadership of president Buhari and APC.
APC is a scam. With this ugly trend in our democratic journey,it'll be difficult to vote out Buhari. APC is on a mission to turn this country to one party state.They introduced 'vote and cook soup' or 'dibo ki o se obe' in Ondo State,maybe that method couldn't work in River state,they now deployed intimidation method.

This is why I laughed at one guy who claimed that PMB will be massively resisted in SW. A man that can do anything to rig his cronies to power can eliminate millions of people in order to rig himself back to power.

I also fear for my region SE oh because no matter how much we hate APC, Buhari is still ready to rig election with his military, police, SARs, DSS, etc..

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
Realhommie:
And what good came out of PDP's 16 years of misrule? You've only succeeded in typing thrash.. Common sense should have told you the report is one sided and very sensational, they're achieving their aim btw.

Ask urself why always Rivers? Even b4 the coming of APC it's always been same story..
kia i dnt argue wit APC fan cos dey are all as in all stupid!!! wo is comparin ur APC wit PDP administration? u useles Apc prmsd us change nt continuation...

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by jimenyo: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
Oh my God!Oh oh! Must I die for anybody when I have children to take care of?God!
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Lordsocrates: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
oyetunji12:

I hate Tribalism and I hate Tribalist, which means I hate you, so because it is my brother that is so stupid I need to celebrate his stupidity and not clap back at him to do better ? You get sense o..

During last yrs election Nobody died in any part of the country except the south south, are we cursed?? are you cursed ? instead of rebuking this senseless act you keep celebrating them claiming em as brothers... Tuaa fii doo..
my parents told me dat anytime I turned a thief I should consider myself disowned....
since these fools have reduced themselves to just tools in politicians hands U want me to still cele thebrate them ? mbok nwuuh ke iso..kuba tang ndisemeh mi.
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Jesusloveyou: 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
oyetunji12:

YOUR MONIC IS -JESUS LOVES YOU- AND YOU ARE ASKING Y WUD D SOUL OF A CRIMINAL REST IN PEACe........#wat an irony of life
so I should applaud the criminal for a job well done,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by modaink333: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Who found dis sars of a thing?....it shall nt be well with them
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by etoroh: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lordsocrates:

Ikpa I can't degrade to ur level, if you can so stupid to attribute death in Rivers Election to PMB, it says a lot about ur Iq... during GEJ tenure how many people died in Rivers state election ?
shebi Edo and Ondo are not states

the Idiosyncrasies exhibited by we South Southerner is appealing... Ikpa use wood mfo here mkpor,0 iniegher she Isong Inam do... kuba enter ndisime Inam ikod.
they unleashed Federal might on Rivers state. Who is the head of Federal might? The SARS that was reported to have shot the guy, are they a federal unit or not? Simple rational questions, afo asanga atang ndiseme. Ka ke tie kisong

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by cyberguy72(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
All i can say i pray for a very bloody coup soonest,this is no democracy all politicians shld be wiped out
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Edoblakky(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Food for thought: in 2011, there was national election and I can't recall how many people died in SS or Rivers state. But since Amaechi became opposition to Wike, they now use people as pun. They've both taken rivalry to a demonic level. I wish Rivers people can get a hold on Amaechi and Wike and flog them to pulp for the atrocities they've committed. But no, they will rather serve them .

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by ndcide(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
lawbabs:
One sided story... What if he was the one snatching away ballot, and was chased? There are always different side to a story... That is why wont take side with any politician... whether na APC or na PDP?

Yeh they killed him and snatched the ballot from him and too it to Abe's house.

When people lump up PDP and APC in an issue, just know they don't want to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by ceejay80s(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ezenwammadu:
Ghana conducted a presidential election nobody died common ordinary rerun election in one state the dullard in aso rock that cannot get anything right cannot conduch without blood shed.

Idiotic dullardinhoo

Must everything in naija be do or die affair? Usa do election, no mosquito die, ghana do election,all things lived but nigeria do election and half of its citizen must die, what is wrong with us?
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by MegaBossEntz: 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Corrinthians:
May anyone who dies in the process of this election rot in hell. Nonsense. Where are the children of the politicians themselves??

Thank you so much for hitting the nail on the head. Today made me know that so many people are so dull and stupid. If not for illiteracy, I really wished every normal civilian with sit down in their homes and leave the politians to start voting for themselves. I can't imagine how people still carry themselves to polling units to vote for people that don't really care about their existence. It's truly a shame. The politicians and their families are very safe somewhere we don't know and some other people are staking their lives for them all in the name of elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Ifeogunleye1(f): 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Waiting for SARS to hear their own side of the story
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by barikay: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
See them also coming to ward 14 Gokana. At first people did not run thinking they came for security but when they gave order to officials they rush to pack the inec materials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Bendeluv95: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
We voted for change but chain is the result,God please take over this goverment totally.

1 Like

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Realhommie(m): 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
oyetunji12:

kia i dnt argue wit APC fan cos dey are all as in all stupid!!! wo is comparin ur APC wit PDP administration? u useles Apc prmsd us change nt continuation...
Lolz.. I only set the record straight and you know it.. I am neither for APC nor PDP.

There was no need for the insults btw, you should learn to be civil.
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by wristbangle: 8:18pm On Dec 10, 2016
I don't know why people are shouting PMB for no reason. Ondo and Edo elections were peaceful but Rivers state even from time memorial has always been violent.
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by lezz(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
This, among many other reasons, is why Buhari wants internet subscription to be beyond the reach of ordinary Nigerians so he can hide hideous crimes.

2 Likes

Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by handsomety(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
that can not be work of federal SARS... they disguise as federal SARS... look at the neck of the deceased... the bullet shape... a reasonable person should know that it is the bullet of double barrel or pump action... SARS use aka47..the bullet is tiny.. even it pierce into human skin..it look small on the skin..not big.. mumu people what is SARS doing with ballot boxes..even there duty is to face crime..
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by barikay: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
handsomety:
that can not be work of federal SARS... they disguise as federal SARS... look at the neck of the deceased... the bullet shape... a reasonable person should know that it is the bullet of double barrel or pump action... SARS use aka47..the bullet is tiny.. even it pierce into human skin..it look small on the skin..not big.. mumu people what is SARS doing with ballot boxes..even there duty is to face crime..
bro when they are on wrong mission u don't expect them to carry aka47 because they knew people will resist. See my picture bro
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Special antjrobbery squad have turned into special robbery squad what a shame. who d hell regulates the operation of these guys?
Re: "SARS Officials Shoot Man Dead In Bodo City & Hijack Ballot Boxes" (Graphic Pics by nurusystem(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
all this yeye ppl no get sense again ,.haba voilence because of eletion ........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Official Cars Of The Nigerian Service Chiefs / Stephen Mouka: Obidients Ridiculed As "Eluuu-P" Singer Was Spotted In Workshop / Festus Keyamo Joins ShettimaChallenge (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.