Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,945 members, 7,810,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

Please Help With My New Blog.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Help With My New Blog.. (608 Views)

Help Rate My New Blog And Advice Please #bloggers / Help Me Review My New Blog / Rate My New Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help With My New Blog.. by phensbassey: 3:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
www.phensbasseynews.

I can't post or do anything, and I do not possess any knowledge on web design or programming..
someone should please render assistance, thanks.
Re: Please Help With My New Blog.. by geunik(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Do you already have a blog or you want to build one from the scratch
Re: Please Help With My New Blog.. by Temolad: 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
phensbassey:
www.phensbasseynews.

I can't post or do anything,
You need to login to your dashboard to post, edit, etc.. Visit www.phensbasseynews./wp-admin
and I do not possess any knowledge on web design or programming..
wordpress[dot]com does not require any programming skill and ...
Re: Please Help With My New Blog.. by phensbassey: 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2016
geunik:
Do you already have a blog or you want to build one from the scratch
I just created a WordPress account
Re: Please Help With My New Blog.. by bedfordng(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
phensbassey:
www.phensbasseynews.

I can't post or do anything, and I do not possess any knowledge on web design or programming..
i will advise you to use instead of wordpress.
Re: Please Help With My New Blog.. by webdeveloperqx: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2016
phensbassey:
www.phensbasseynews.

Please mail me at webdeveloperqx@gmail.com , let me send you a package that teaches you all you need to know how to use wordpress.

You made the right choice starting with wordpress.
Re: Please Help With My New Blog.. by geunik(m): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2016
phensbassey:
is the blog now online. Can i visit the site? Have you started posting? Have you arranged your menus, about me page, contact, widgets, plugins and so on. I need to know where you stopped before knowing where to start from. Who is ya host?
Re: Please Help With My New Blog.. by phensbassey: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
geunik:

is the blog now online. Can i visit the site? Have you started posting? Have you arranged your menus, about me page, contact, widgets, plugins and so on. I need to know where you stopped before knowing where to start from. Who is ya host?
here is the site: www.phensbasseynews. its free I haven't paid for hosting...
Re: Please Help With My New Blog.. by geunik(m): 8:08am On Dec 12, 2016
phensbassey:
obviously you should see ya dashboard. The word post is there.
08081062183 to reach me on wahtsapp but i do not encourage free host as you ll not enjoy bloging. Go for paid host which ll cost you less than 10k in a year.

(1) (Reply)

My Review Of Macksonwakama.com / Two Active Instagram Accounts For Sale. / Is This Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.