Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,855 members, 7,866,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account (9479 Views)

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / I Came To Nigeria To Eat, Marry – Illegal Immigrant / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by fizzybaba(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2009
a clever way to seek attention. right now, it is so disgusting!

lemme guess his next response[b],  'i had an accident due to reckless driving by another driver. why do we always keep complainning about Nigeria as  though there is perfection in other climes.often times we complain about reckless driving thinking it happens only in Nigeria but no country is immune from one social misdeameanour or the other.

am presently recupertaing in st elizabeths hospital on glascow road. i have only managed to type a few lines in flagrance disobedience to my doctors instruction to switch off my phone. i gotta go before he comes in. i will back when it is more conducive to continue my story.'[/b]

similar to these !

Sorry everyone my home network is not reliable any more since some area boys around Bexleyheath went to tamper with out transformer a couple of months ago. I have to confess we were without electricity power for four days . It was a nightmare EDF was taken by surprise they could not just figure how to get us back to the grid. The banks were shut , Natwest, Barclays, Nationwide they could not offer service to their customers around my area. The great ASDA supermarket was closed down, and if you live around my area you know what ASDA means to pensioners who survives on their limited pension fund. But I have to say thanks to Morrisons in Erith , through the four days they were never closed for a minute they ensured access to my fruits were not interrupted. What now beats my head is that if it takes some of the best engineers in the world four days to restore back power to us and without any of the officials diverting some of the money away, then we have to think about the situation in Nigeria very carefully. Do we really have the technical know how to ensure uninterrupted power supply or is it just about throwing billions of dollars on the project.
Please once again do not get me wrong this is the only power interruption I have ever experienced in this country, I am sure it might not happen again in my life time if the “boyz n d hood” around Bexley can be kept in line.

Now let me get back to my story , let me write more before my home network shuts down.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by DisGuy: 12:23pm On Nov 17, 2009
chei nigerians like jist o!!

Mr omokaro we are still waiting
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by theviper1: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2009
this story started on the 12th of nov and till this day the 17th,people are still waiting for a man who is obviously being detained by the immigration authorities. no wonder the nija home-videos of part 1 till 20 sells well in our land. maybe the dude is frustrated or is high on some cheap concotions. na only him travel outside nija abi na only him get dual citizenship? pple 4 NL alone wey getam pass san san. let him try his hand at picking trash on the streets cos him bi nut case.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by OvieE: 9:57pm On Nov 17, 2009
Nairalanders, ona go kill some1.

the viper:

this story started on the 12th of nov and till this day the 17th,people are still waiting for a man who is obviously being detained by the immigration authorities. no wonder the nija home-videos of part 1 till 20 sells well in our land. maybe the dude is frustrated or is high on some cheap concotions. na only him travel outside nija abi na only him get dual citizenship? pple 4 NL alone wey getam pass san san. let him try his hand at picking trash on the streets cos him bi nut case.

Laugh don kill finish.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by manuch(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2009
they don deport the guy. we will have to wait till he reaches his village before he will give us the rest of his story
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by tunnytox(m): 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2009
I've been following this thread and I presume from the start that this guy is an attention seeker what I'm not sure is how my post was deleted on this thread, this guy is nothing but fake, cheeky burger grin grin grin
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by jideaffo(m): 11:53pm On Nov 17, 2009
It would really be cool to hear the concluding part of the super story, someone should tell this guy to show face before i lose my patience.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by aieromon(m): 3:57am On Nov 18, 2009
I wonder how such stupid threads make the front page undecided
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by symbian03(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2009
**Thread Locked**
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by question(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2009
MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING.
4 PAGES OF WASTED, UNPRODUCTIVE TIME AND SPACE.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by shopie: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2009
Hey Omakoro, pls complete your story. we all have a story to tell, am just thinking about writting a novel with my own story. i think you're good writer pls go on Bro. grin
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by madamL(f): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2009
Can I tell my own detailed story? It will take only one week. I promise I will finish it by next weekend.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by Nezan(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2009
Why did the guy even worry himself starting out a thread? I believe he managed to buy a N50 airtime to begin the thread.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by busybody20: 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2009
Nezan:

Why did the guy even worry himself starting out a thread? I believe he managed to buy a N50 airtime to begin the thread.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by symbian03(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2009
Una NO HEAR THREAD LOCKED?
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by osa332003(m): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2009
b. omokaro,from your name it shows u are( Benin boy) from Edo state.i have been trying to tell stories to my brothers about this.not really intrested in your story because i know what u are going to say,but i hope u are well,and very much alive thank GOD to me that's is only what matter our people should stop exposing themselves to dangers,Libya,Tunisia,Algeria,Morocco,Spain,Italy germany,France.Belgium,how many edo people on the death row list in china,libya,thailand nigerians are even on death row list in afganistan of all places on earth and pakistan for what? of course the answer is obvious DRUGS not all even after 20 years there make it.am a Binni boy and i know what this means sorry to say any girl from the above mentioned countries is there for prostitution period no story ,but check out the way our people embrace their activities traditionally this is a taboo,but Binni person seems not to give a dam it is the order of the day at home GOD BLESS AND FORGIVE US am happy i have no sisters we are 5 boys in my family who knows maybe today i might no have been commenting this way but who says the boys are better than the girls no way i have 2 brothers in Italy both married to Binni girls (PROSTITUTES PERIOD) that's the way i see things.parents selling their daughters,for prostitution,my sweet home benin city how i cry and feel for u,words can not express my sadness this is the end the fall of the great benin empire not in 1897 but this great empire who influences extended up to dahomey today (benin repubilc) stared her fall in the 3 periods,first early 80,90 ,from 2000 above it finally collapsed.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by Radiant(f): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2009
osa332003:

b. omokaro,from your name it shows u are( Benin boy) from Edo state.i have been trying to tell stories to my brothers about this.not really intrested in your story because i know what u are going to say,but i hope u are well,and very much alive thank GOD to me that's is only what matter our people should stop exposing themselves to dangers,Libya,Tunisia,Algeria,Morocco,Spain,Italy germany,France.Belgium,how many edo people on the death row list in china,libya,thailand nigerians are even on death row list in afganistan of all places on earth and pakistan for what? of course the answer is obvious DRUGS not all even after 20 years there make it.am a Binni boy and i know what this means sorry to say(95% of Nigerian girls) any girl from the above mentioned countries is there for prostitution period no story ,but check out the way our people embrace their activities traditionally this is a taboo,but Binni person seems not to give a dam it is the order of the day at home GOD BLESS AND FORGIVE US am happy i have no sisters we are 5 boys in my family who knows maybe today i might no have been commenting this way but who says the boys are better than the girls no way i have 2 brothers in Italy both married to Binni girls (PROSTITUTES PERIOD) that's the way i see things.parents selling their daughters,for prostitution,my sweet home benin city how i cry and feel for u,words can not express my sadness this is the end the fall of the great benin empire not in 1897 but this great empire who influences extended up to dahomey today (benin repubilc) stared her fall in the 3 periods,first early 80,90 ,from 2000 above it finally collapsed.

Couldn't agree more! It's terrible!
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by busybody20: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2009
osa332003:

b. omokaro,from your name it shows u are( Benin boy) from Edo state.i have been trying to tell stories to my brothers about this.not really intrested in your story because i know what u are going to say,but i hope u are well,and very much alive thank GOD to me that's is only what matter our people should stop exposing themselves to dangers,Libya,Tunisia,Algeria,Morocco,Spain,Italy germany,France.Belgium,how many edo people on the death row list in china,libya,thailand nigerians are even on death row list in afganistan of all places on earth and pakistan for what? of course the answer is obvious DRUGS not all even after 20 years there make it.am a Binni boy and i know what this means sorry to say any girl from the above mentioned countries is there for prostitution period no story ,but check out the way our people embrace their activities traditionally this is a taboo,but Binni person seems not to give a dam it is the order of the day at home GOD BLESS AND FORGIVE US am happy i have no sisters we are 5 boys in my family who knows maybe today i might no have been commenting this way but who says the boys are better than the girls no way i have 2 brothers in Italy both married to Binni girls (PROSTITUTES PERIOD) that's the way i see things.parents selling their daughters,for prostitution,my sweet home benin city how i cry and feel for u,words can not express my sadness this is the end the fall of the great benin empire not in 1897 but this great empire who influences extended up to dahomey today (benin repubilc) stared her fall in the 3 periods,first early 80,90 ,from 2000 above it finally collapsed.

Sounds like B.Omokaro himself with another ID to me undecided undecided
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by yommyuk: 5:34am On Nov 20, 2009
[b]b. omokaro,from your name it shows u are( Benin boy) from Edo state.i have been trying to tell stories to my brothers about this.not really intrested in your story because i know what u are going to say,but i hope u are well,and very much alive thank GOD to me that's is only what matter our people should stop exposing themselves to dangers,Libya,Tunisia,Algeria,Morocco,Spain,Italy germany,France.Belgium,how many edo people on the death row list in china,libya,thailand nigerians are even on death row list in afganistan of all places on earth and pakistan for what? of course the answer is obvious DRUGS not all even after 20 years there make it.am a Binni boy and i know what this means sorry to say any girl from the above mentioned countries is there for prostitution period no story ,but check out the way our people embrace their activities traditionally this is a taboo,but Binni person seems not to give a dam it is the order of the day at home GOD BLESS AND FORGIVE US am happy i have no sisters we are 5 boys in my family who knows maybe today i might no have been commenting this way but who says the boys are better than the girls no way i have 2 brothers in Italy both married to Binni girls (PROSTITUTES PERIOD) that's the way i see things.parents selling their daughters,for prostitution,my sweet home benin city how i cry and feel for u,words can not express my sadness this is the end the fall of the great benin empire not in 1897 but this great empire who influences extended up to dahomey today (benin repubilc) stared her fall in the 3 periods,first early 80,90 ,from 2000 above it finally collapsed.[/b]

It is a total disgrace not only to the Bini kindgom but to Nigeria as a whole.
Back in the mid nineties , all these girls where lured to europe believing that they can get rich quick. Oh yes a few did get rich in 9ija terms.
Now over a decade from that time some of these ex ashewo are now in their late 20s to late 30s, some have moved to the UK and Ireland with no husband.
Who go marry ex ashewo. Now they have got the riches but no future.
Those young girls wey get ear make dem hear, IT IS NOT WORTH IT AT THE END OF THE DAY. embarassed
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by lightofjoy(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2009
Continue your story now
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2009
On behalf of my humble self, I declare this thread officially closed.
Thank u all for ur contributions, and to the poster for keeping us all in suspense!
thank u all d same
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by Radiant(f): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2009
How much are you paid to start a thread tongue
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by blackspade(m): 11:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by mevisbleek: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2009
@all, sorry for asking what do Nigerians need all this red, blue, black passport for. y would someone waste about 6yrs of his life hussling for the red passport. I dont get. After getting the red passport what next? Kai
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by mevisbleek: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2009
@all, pls dont listen to d omakarop guy the guy dey naija, he stays at festac. I know the goat.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by AjanleKoko: 8:59am On Nov 28, 2009
If I was the dude, I would not even bother posting anymore, not with all the insults being hurled every which way.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by osa332003(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2010
thanks a lot omokaro,i share your views about our the great benin emipre am aware of the history of our GREAT EMPIRE because i hold a masters degree in history.an empire must rise and fall and that is the truth.ours has fallen a long time ago,check out the issue of armed robbery and kidnapping,what is happening,?prostitution,when it started we were saying our girls we deceived into it they were not aware ,initially it was true but later parents started sending their kids (girls)to italy,spain etc.in these countries it is almost finished the buzness not as lucreative as it is in modern day russia come and see the ishan girls in the street of moscow u will weep.benin empire which suffered from colonial slavery is now undergoing modern day slavery from the hands of edo citizens( SO CALLED SPONSORS) not the colonial masters again since we always put our blame on the colonial masters omokaro, its me and you as edo citizens that can try and do some thing but i know we will not be allowed except we are willing to trade our lives for this cause once again i greet you my brother LONG LIVE EDO CITIZENS LONG LIVE NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beauty Of KNUST, Kumasi - Ghana (Pictures) / Air France Worst Customer Service. / International Passport In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.