Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account (9470 Views)

Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia / I Came To Nigeria To Eat, Marry – Illegal Immigrant / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by r231(m): 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2009
oga talk now
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by BOmokaro: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2009
http://www.edfenergy.com/media-centre/press-news/power-failure-dartford-area-3.shtml

EDF Energy engineers have worked throughout the night to continue emergency repair works, following the fire which caused serious damage to high voltage electricity cables in the Dartford area at lunchtime yesterday, resulting in the loss of electricity supplies to thousands of customers across the Dartford, Crayford, Bexleyheath, Erith, and Orpington areas. Four major electricity circuits have been badly damaged, as well as a cable bridge over Dartford Creek.

Police are investigating the possibility that the fire was started by unauthorised personnel interfering with the cables.

Power supplies have been restored to a number of our customers by switching to alternative connections, and generators are being deployed to key sites where possible.

In addition, limited alternative supplies were established overnight which we hope will enable us to supply power on a temporary basis to customers in different areas at different times during the day today. This will be on a rota basis so that as many people as possible will have access to power for a period of three hours at a time, before switching supply to another area. We aim to supply areas including parts of Crayford, Bexleyheath and Erith in this way. Unfortunately the alternative supply is not capable of providing sufficient power to all our customers at the same time, nor will we be able to provide power to all affected areas in this way.

At the peak of the incident close to 100,000 customers were without power supplies. We have managed to restore supplies to about a third of customers and the rota connections will help provide temporary supplies to more customers while we continue repairs.

Our priority is restoring power to all our customers as quickly as is safely possible, and we continue to work on a full restoration of power supplies. However, this is a complex and difficult situation and it is unlikely this will be completed before tomorrow morning.

For information on rota connections and on the latest estimates for restoration of supplies, please contact our Emergency Contact Centre on 0800 028 0247.

We do appreciate people’s patience and apologise to everyone affected.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by justwise(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2009
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by Nwaka77: 4:10am On Nov 16, 2009
;d ;d lol
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by OAM4J: 4:17am On Nov 16, 2009
Please Dis Guy (moderator) can u pls do 1 of the following:
1- Trash this thread

2- Lock it

3- Move it to Joke section. 
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 16, 2009
OAM4J:

1- Trash this thread

2- Lock it

Or better yet, dispose of it.

Who asked him to go to a country illegally?
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by OAM4J: 6:33am On Nov 16, 2009
See me see wahala, i recomended the 3 options above, instead of 1 of the options, this thread is in the front page, na wao grin grin grin grin
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by Ojumiii(m): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2009
Tell us your experience as an illegal immigrant, that what the topic said, simple.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by dreeldee: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2009
Wtf? Why the dilly-dallying? What has a detailed power outage news got to do with this? I'm beginning to question the credibility of your "story"
OAM4J:

1- Trash this thread

2- Lock it

Seconded! angry angry
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 16, 2009
OAM4J:

See me see wahala, i recomended the 3 options above, instead of 1 of the options, t[b]his thread is in the front page[/b], na wao grin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by amor4ce(m): 7:28am On Nov 16, 2009
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by princekevo(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2009
B-Omokaro:

http://www.edfenergy.com/media-centre/press-news/power-failure-dartford-area-3.shtml

For information on rota connections and on the latest estimates for restoration of supplies, please contact our Emergency Contact Centre on 0800 028 0247.

We do appreciate people’s patience and apologise to everyone affected.

Right from the Start i knew u were up to nothing.
And for you that was a good marketing strategy you could applied in creating awareness for your services? I congratulate you in advance, coz you jst ended up buying insult for urself, and the moderator assisted you in putting this on the front page so that you can get dose of it.
The annoyance and the suspense alone made me forgot the contact number you put here. sorry.
Thanks a lot for taking us that far.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by pappilo(m): 8:13am On Nov 16, 2009
This guy is a self-servicer! The power cut he is talking about happend in July. Bloody RoosterDrinker!
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by WAVixen: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2009
shuo, why the eageness to hear the story undecided
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by no1madman(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2009
poster is on crack.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by amor4ce(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2009
charcoal calling kettle black! what is your user name?
no1madman:

poster is on crack.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by tkb417(m): 9:49am On Nov 16, 2009
No 51 Iweka Road Here i come.  

Osy affasons and sons are the sole marketing outfit for this horror movie

whts the guy talking about?
his ordeal as an illegal immigrant or power failure in his area

i hope i dont have bad luck throughout today cos this kinda thread dey give person bad luck

im out of jagbajantis thread
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 16, 2009
amor4ce:

charcoal calling kettle black! what is your user name?
rotflmao grin grin grin
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by Leopantro: 10:06am On Nov 16, 2009
I can't stop laughing,not at the story but at people's comment to the story.this is better than any home video i have ever watched.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by madamL(f): 10:12am On Nov 16, 2009
I like this!!!!. The young man is generating a lot of heat without saying anything. Which kind of trouble is this? I think he wants to discuss with the Upper Iweka man before deciding what to do with the story.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by megastu(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2009
This bright omokaro of a man is something else. I am actually laughing my ass out. Please can the moderator move it to Jokes section.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by paddylo1(m): 10:34am On Nov 16, 2009
why are u guys castigating the dude,perhaps he is about 40-50yrs old so it will take a long time to tell his tale,

me i have been outta naija for 4yrs and i sure cant narrate all i seen in one page,so chill let the gentleman continue his story
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by amor4ce(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2009
I propose a "rotten tomatoes" section/thread for threads like this where Nairalanders can vote for the banishment of posters like B-Omokaro for a period of time angry.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by scantee(m): 10:47am On Nov 16, 2009
paddy_lo:

why are u guys castigating the dude,perhaps he is about 40-50yrs old so it will take a long time to tell his tale,

me i have been outta naija for 4yrs and i sure cant narrate all i seen in one page,so chill let the gentleman continue his story

but why must he bring his story of power falire bra bra bra as well, cant he go straight to the point, this thred is wack.
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by violent(m): 11:03am On Nov 16, 2009
amor4ce:

I propose a "rotten tomatoes" section/thread for threads like these where nairalanders can vote for the banishment of posters like this for a period of time.

Seconded! lipsrsealed
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by Tcrack(m): 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2009
wetin be the meaning of this nonsense thread? how did it even get to the front page? i don de tire for nairaland sef
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by meche4u: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2009
u no just get any story to tell, u better go back from where u come b4 them kidnap u, i no talk ooooooo.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by Alxmyr(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2009
Let's wait for Omakaro to die before we bury him. He is warming up and I am sure when the power outage in the Malawi where he currently lives is okay,  he will finish his story.
Omakaro, how is Lilongwe?

Yeye poster
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by sledge406: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
This is a real situation of what we call "BOYS ARE NOT SMILING" being the character of few peeps in dis joint.  wink  tongue

Cut d guy some slack weda be it true story or not and be patient. Over time we'll get d full gist if he doesn't die on d keyboard (as d next excuse) and say wateva needs be said in response to it.

How many of u wud take ur time to compose such long lines for others to read Make una take am small small cos I dey see d frown for una forehead as una dey read d guy tory. Life na stages cos even Super story sef na suspense thrilled.

Back to the bobo abi na old man, we dey wait u oo. (See some for corner wit baseball bats and some wit bottles)  shocked
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by dondada1(m): 12:53pm On Nov 16, 2009
YOU DEY CRACE
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by madamL(f): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2009
Sledge mi bros, I hope you no hold hammer de wait for the bobo? This is the funniest incident I have encountered on NL. I have been laughing since I logged on over this story that might never end. This is my first lol experience on NL.
Re: An Ex-illegal Immigrant: A Vivid And Detailed Account by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2009
On my God! why didi i even read all these trash in the first place. Shet!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WORK IN Doha State Of QATAR / I Want To Study In Malaysia Pls Advise Me / How Can I Book A Flight Ticket to China Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.