Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

#RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) (36870 Views)

Lagos LG Election: Violence May Erupt In Lagos On Saturday – TMG / Rivers Election: Wike Creates Panel To Investigate Election Violence / BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by gurunlocker: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
Inconclusive since you are unable to rig in favour of APC, i'm sure they won't talk about the rigging in the APC chieftain house....

bleeped people
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Moahmed: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

Now i'll start replying an empty animal, do you live in ph?are you from in town at the moment, if you ain't then shove your common sense up ur butt.What are you even saying, You really don't have sense if you felt you just made sense. As it stands now there're more than a police officer per voter.

Hmm,chief can you give us a verifiable figure?

2 Likes

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by LilNetty(m): 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
NextGovernor:
APC and Buhari taking Nigeria back to the dark days of OBJ's INEC. During GEJ the most populated and accepted candidates win elections but today the unpopular and rejected ones win election. God will judge APC.
Must u mention Buhari in Every News.....

2 Likes

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Martinola(m): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Isokay
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by bangging(m): 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
iluvdonjazzy:
Rivers of blood
yorubas of fear...

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Ahmadgani(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
when will violence be separated from rivers state election.

people putting their life on the line for this undesirable elements.

the problem is that we all dislike corrupt public officers because they are looting our treasury and sabotaging our economy.

however, in reality we worship them, we celebrate some of them and we depend and rely on them to dictate our fate and that's why they continue to subject us to this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by saydfact(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
Everything is wrong with Nigeria... Everything

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Ikpewe: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
Like the one we had here in Akwa Ibom? You no well.
NextGovernor:
APC and Buhari taking Nigeria back to the dark days of OBJ's INEC. During GEJ the most populated and accepted candidates win elections but today the unpopular and rejected ones win election. God will judge APC.

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by prince985(m): 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
OkoyeA1:
We didn't hear all this during Ghana elections. This small LG elections and pple are dying! This Nigeria don tire me, I dey travel oversea to my village in Ondo grin grin
i saw dat vid
afonja women wll not kill sombody

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by networkrecharg: 8:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
WHERE ARE THE RESULTS
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by lielbree: 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
Inec respect your selves!

Rivers state is pdp
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by bettercreature(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
networkrecharg:
WHERE ARE THE RESULTS
It's 4-1 Leicester is beating shiiit out of City grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Freshboye1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
HMM

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Orikinla(m): 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Are people of Rivers State ruled by humans or demons?

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by MegaBossEntz: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
Shame to rivers state, shame to the governor of the state and shame to the foolish people of the state that brought themselves out as slaves and instruments of violence. It's a pity
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by flowe247(f): 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Hmmm rivers I hail ooo
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
MegaBossEntz:
Shame to rivers state, shame to the governor of the state and shame to the foolish people of the state that brought themselves out as slaves and instruments of violence. It's a pity
You didnt mention that its only during elections that amaechi visits rivers state and that when he does violence follows his trail. Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Jesusloveyou: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2016
NextGovernor:
the most popular in terms of how much you have stole,
Like what transpired in Edo, the most popular one is the same corrupt fake pastor. Which every sane human being will reject.
So popularity does not carry acceptability.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by lielbree: 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2016
ijebuloaded:
Only God can save... but why re people criticizin APC what bou PDP are they saint??

THE WALL OF THE PEOPLE IS PDP, APC IS TRYING TO TRUNCATE IT!

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by emynike2001(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
How many DRONES where shoot down?
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Abeymills(m): 8:23pm On Dec 10, 2016
OkoyeA1:
We didn't hear all this during Ghana elections. This small LG elections and pple are dying! This Nigeria don tire me, I dey travel oversea to my village in Ondo grin grin
bros make I kuku join u bubu don scatter Nigeria finish

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by ruffDiamond: 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pidgin2:
I love SS /SE people, we shall liberate this country, God willing
liberate wetin?? U mean u want to liberate yr elusive,illusive dead Biafra right undecided ...useless ,worthless b-EAST that can NEVER produce president
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by ndcide(m): 8:30pm On Dec 10, 2016
This election was poor.
I scored it 0/100.
That's If we want to be honest.

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by greatiyk4u(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
NextGovernor:

What medicine do u use to tame ur conscience while sincerely lieing like this

Was the election that brought in wike in the wish of the electorates?

2 Likes

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by MORNDEW(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
I am so ashamed of Buhari,INEC,police IG and even the military... Buhari should be ashamed of the Nigeria his heading, just take a look at Ghana. Am not even talking about US. Buhari and his Federal might is a curse to Nigerians
What concerns Buhari with this news now?
That you have data doesn't mean you should remove your own brain data.
Still waiting to read how this news concerns Buhari.

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Orikinla(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
NextGovernor:
You are a Satanic Liar.
You don't know Almighty God.

The bloodiest elections in Rivers State happened under former President Goodluck Jonathan, when his wife Dame Patience Jonathan imposed Wike on the PDP to succeed RT. Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi as Governor against the popular will of the majority and then they stockpiled arms for the militants and their political thugs to attack and kill anyone opposed to them.

Rivers State was a peaceful place until the People's Democratic Party (PDP) turned the state to bloody chaos since 1999 when APC never existed.
2004 and 2015 have been reported as the bloodiest periods in political violence in Rivers State.

The political crisis in Rivers State is caused by cultists who are the political leaders of the PDP, their assassins made up of militants and political thugs engaged in kidnappings, armed robberies, crude oil theft and illegal refineries in the Niger Delta.
These demonic people don't want to be dislodged from their evil clutches of political power in the south-south.

Anyone supporting them is either a fellow member of their Satanic cults or a beneficiary of their blood money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Deilluminator(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
level10:
all these things dey bible
and so?
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Jesusloveyou: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2016
lielbree:
Inec respect your selves!

Rivers state is pdp
river state is pdp and why are pdp still rigging their state. Is that not foolishness of the highest order?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by ogunsj: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
NextGovernor:

Na person Papa you dey call kid. I won't mend words with you at all. If non be Internet you wouldn't be able to face me. So Daddy you called that scam that took place in Edo election abi?
your level of reasoning indicate that you are a kid. thank you.

2 Likes

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by mango231: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
even in my own maniacal bewilderment, I'm not interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta / Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.