Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

#RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) (36869 Views)

Lagos LG Election: Violence May Erupt In Lagos On Saturday – TMG / Rivers Election: Wike Creates Panel To Investigate Election Violence / BREAKING: #riversrerun – Pdp’s Osinachukwu Ideozu Declared Winner In Rivers West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by passionate88: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2016
ijebuloaded:
Only God can save... but why re people criticizin APC what bou PDP are they saint??
Rivers people cannot rig for pdp. They will always vote for pdp

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Wolexdey(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2016
electronic voting in mind...Enough of all these confusions.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by OYAY(m): 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2016
cjrane:
Wherever APC is in minority and loses, INEC calls the vote "inconclusive"

But wherever APC wins, even if ballot boxes were openly stuffed and elections rigged, INEC declare APC winner.

Independent umpire indeed. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So APC was minority in Kogi abi? You people are just myopic in thinking

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by guiddoti: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
krendo:
INEC need to stop work for APC

Otherwise there will be no peace
why una like violence pass peace? Always want your way all the time. Edo n ondo don do pass go. which one con be una wahala
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by castrokins(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Congratulations, You've Successfully Murdered The White Man's Invention.

UuzbaGuuzba:
One people said that there were 300 drones to be used for observation. Oya O, where is the drone footage? Abi some people are playing video game with the drones and forgot that they were meant for elections? Abi was it even a movie I heard this news?

2 Likes

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by frankwyte: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nigerians shouldn't complain, we brought whatever that we are witnessing now upon ourselves. We cooked the stew so we will eat. Play on despot!!!

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by ogunsj: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Austin4lif:
Is nigeria really getting better or worst? Shame to Bubu, shame to APC, shame to ngene nkwanu, A confuse youth that what to be a candle to politicians. Shame to any youth in nigeria that supports politicians more then the way their children and wife do. I will only call you a slave by nature
I expect you to say shame to Rivers people in stead you are misdirecting your frustration on innocent people. if Rivers people want to kill themselves they should better die well. they are not the only state in Nigeria.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Bigii(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
SillyMods:

Shut up already.

It's the hooliganism, thuggery and cultism which is inbuilt in many indigenes of Rivers especially and the SS axis in general that's responsible.

Was Buhari the president when many were killed in same Rivers in March 2015?
Was Prof Mahmud the INEC chairman then too?

Many of you kids lack common sense to reason.

If some people are determined to kill and maim their opponents all because of election, there is NOTHING Buhari or INEC can do to prevent it.

There were elections in Edo and Ondo and no violence was reported.

Kill yaself na angry
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by sleeknaija(m): 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
passionate88:
Rivers people cannot rig for pdp. They will always vote for pdp

By causing violence and killing pple abi?
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by sleeknaija(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Rivers state and violence be like bread and beans, its only God that can liberate them. I have known that state for violence and thuggery ever since Gej tenure.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by creamylicious(f): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
help me with any money doubling scheme that would from now till next week ..... hardships biting hard
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by olubl: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nig for God sake when are we going to mature politically all our things are by all means Ghana elections went peacefully no lost of life,the so call law enforcement agents are still d one fire d electorates are they instructed to kill in so many things in Nig blood must flow forget APC or PDP birds of the same feather no difference.may God bless Nig.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by UuzbaGuuzba: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
castrokins:
Congratulations, You've Successfully Murdered The White Man's Invention.

Was the election in England? Make i hear word abeg. Those people that said 300 drones can magically ensure peace show una self.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by cyberguy72(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
SillyMods:

Shut up already.

It's the hooliganism, thuggery and cultism which is inbuilt in many indigenes of Rivers especially and the SS axis in general that's responsible.

If some people are determined to kill and maim their opponents all because of election, there is NOTHING Buhari or INEC can do to prevent it.

my friend will u just close that ur smelling mouth is d Dullardd not the C-in-C of the Armed forces, shouldnt he had called Amaechi and His Cohorts to order,imagine the unguarded statements from APC chairman during their campaign

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by jayAjoku(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
as a rivers Native I'm still looking for the thing that is in this state that these people are fighting over
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by lincoln89: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
I stand with Wike.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by discusant: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Wow. Elections now real war in Nigeria.

Because one ruling ethnic group in Nigeria wants to place its stooge as governor, legislators and political party leaders in every nook and cranny of Nigeria.

Let Nigerians kukuma surrender completely to the Fula, in other to avoid all these wahala and bloodbath in the country.

Nigerians from the south no get head, instead, they use their tails to fight fellow southerners and in the process, Fula is gradually surrounding the whole south.,
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by sleeknaija(m): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
cyberguy72:
my friend will u just close that ur smelling mouth is d Dullardd not the C-in-C of the Armed forces, shouldnt he had called Amaechi and His Cohorts to order,imagine the unguarded statements from APC chairman during their campaign

What about the PDP thugs including Nyesom Wike. You guys only know how to accuse d other party.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Tculest: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
NextGovernor:

Na person Papa you dey call kid. I won't mend words with you at all. If non be Internet you wouldn't be able to face me. So Daddy you called that scam that took place in Edo election abi?
. When person Papa no con get sense. Were did u put ur brain?
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by creamylicious(f): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2016
help me with any money doubling scheme that would yield profit from now till next week ..... hardships biting hard
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by mrspif: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Chrisbriss:

Get a new chant na.. be innovative.. Even life is dynamic.. undecided
u must be very high on something while relating innovation with election violence.....feeling soooooorrrrrry for u.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by ogunsj: 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
cyberguy72:
my guy you are not telling yourself the truth. nobody has the monopoly of violence. maybe you often close your ears whenever wike utter inciting utterances, even on live television. amechi, just like wike has supporters. when you stoke the fire you won't know extent of damage it will cause.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by ihatesycophant(m): 9:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
Supreme Court caused this. Validating Wike's election that was marred with irregularities and maiming and killings gave rise to this mess in Rivers state. Another state that can experience same madness is Akwa Ibom state.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by glorybasseymma: 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
I really pity for the people of river state, cause dose guys are jobless and useless to dis society. They run after politician thant can not be of help to them and there next generation.
And dey go ahead by killing here self, because of 100-500 naira only.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by AntiWailer: 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
I am so ashamed of Buhari,INEC,police IG and even the military... Buhari should be ashamed of the Nigeria his heading, just take a look at Ghana. Am not even talking about US. Buhari and his Federal might is a curse to Nigerians

Be ashamed of your self and the desperate politicians.

Why is it Rivers alone ?

They have killed more people than the people killed in the whole of Nigeria during the genealogy elections.

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by ogunsj: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
olubl:
Nig for God sake when are we going to mature politically all our things are by all means Ghana elections went peacefully no lost of life,the so call law enforcement agents are still d one fire d electorates are they instructed to kill in so many things in Nig blood must flow forget APC or PDP birds of the same feather no difference.may God bless Nig.
leave Ghana, election were conducted in edo and ondo in Nigeria here, did fire anybody? did you hear of any violence of any sort? was any one hacked to death? violence is peculiar to Rivers and their neighbors bayelsa and delta. period.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Chrisbriss: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
mrspif:
u must be very high on something while relating innovation with election violence.....feeling soooooorrrrrry for u.

Lool... i was talking about his statement.. in.most thread today...thats only.what he has being writing... meanwhile.. no need to be abusive.. stay safe
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Walelavender(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
The violence witnessed in the election shouldn't be unexpected. The so called political leaders have generated enough tension with dissapointing statements before the election.

I pity the useless and good for nothing youths who have surrendered their souls to the hands of their ' evil benefactors' whose wards will never be part of the brouhaha.

Posterity will judge all stakeholders who continue to put this nation in bad light and make other nations of the world see us as being violent and massively corrupt.

Majority of the South-south leaders are nothing but bunch of self-centered and self-serving leaders who don't have the interest of the region at heart. For hooliganism and cultism to thrive this much during election leaves much to be imagined.

We are our own enemies. Pitiful enough to see the gullibility in the expression of supports offered to the the two leading political parties. They are business ventures set up to manipulate the minds of the electorates.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by castrokins(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lol. Bros No Be Fight Na. I Just Said Congratulations. I'm Sorry If That Didn't Sit Well With You. With The Economy And Overall State Of The Nation, It'd Be Devilish To Spite Anyone.

UuzbaGuuzba:
Was the election in England? Make i hear word abeg. Those people that said 300 drones can magically ensure peace show una self.

1 Like

Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by lielbree: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
river state is pdp and why are pdp still rigging their state. Is that not foolishness of the highest order?

Face the north or south West. Everyone knows it's apshit that is doing the rigging. Yet they will still lose.
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Jalinco: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
What do you expect from the state where the governor is a rogue?
Re: #RiversRerun: INEC Confirms Election Violence; Issue Press Release (Full Speech) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2016
SillyMods:

Shut up already.

Shut up there was never elction in EDO and ondo...apc WROTE THE RESULTS IN ONE ROOM.....This is Rivers state, Rivers ppl are no push-overs by almajiri and afonja evil infested party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Attends His Son's Governor Valedictorian Reception In Atlanta / Tinubu’s Posters: You Can’t Win Election On Social Media, SWAGA Tells Shehu Sani / Farooq Kperogi: How APC Can Solve Its Tinubu Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.