Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? (5209 Views)

35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
this is my first time of trying this trash as I'm so Hot,pls anything wrong with this?

mature advise pls.
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by HungerBAD: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
In my Culture it is 7 Years (7 Raining seasons)of badluck.

Medically speaking,there are no implications.

Commonsense speaking,it is just plain nasty and dirty.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2016
Yes.....many implications
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by olac21(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nothing bad!hope you protected yourself
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by dingbang(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
In my own culture it's transfer of demons
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by lafflaff123(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
In my Culture it is 7 Years of badluck.

Medically speaking,there are no repercussions.

7 Years too plenty na. Haba 7 yrs for this recession?

6 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
grin

There's nothing wrong... Only it's messy and over spilling of blood.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Bubblewitch: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
U better go to ori ta meta and wash ur head with chicken blood while placing a bowl of boiled yam soaked with red oil at the end of the street

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by tchimatic(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2016
Raine80:
Yes.....many implications
like what n what?
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Osgilliat(m): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2016
Guy calm down. This is not new. It has no implication. Nothing do you. It's just that it's nasty. Haiinnn!!!!

5 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Tynasparks(f): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2016
Lmao .... See fear
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by ucheheart(m): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2016
It will make ur manhood stronger. Nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by goshikid: 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2016
shocked
HungerBAD:

shocked shocked your culture don turn joseph time for egypt oh

10 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by RENOWNED2(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2016
dancok:
this is my first time of trying this trash as I'm so Hot,pls anything wrong with this?

mature advise pls.
you will be dead by 7am tommorow! sorry brah..you will be missed .RIP sad

3 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by kevoh(m): 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
dancok:

mature advise pls.

lol... Nothing will happen to you! Some people might experience the peeling off of some scale-like/scar-like looking stuff on their shaft though. Next time use a condom! angry HIV and other STI's are real. Some women with super short cycle can even get pregnant!
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by goshikid: 6:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
shocked
kevoh:

lol... Nothing will happen to you! Some people might experience the peeling off of some scale-like/scar-like looking stuff on their shaft though. Next time use a condom! angry HIV and other STI's are real. Some women with super short cycle can even get pregnant!
EWO! CHAII shocked Op brain go reset o

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Splinz(m): 6:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
dancok:

mature advise pls.

Your groin was on fire, abi Now it will be on fry pan...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by annayawchee: 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
You want to know the implications abi fine... It is simple You have set your destiny back just like buhari did to our economy angry
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Ayloaded04: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nothing to worry about
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by LorDBolton(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
RENOWNED2:
you will be dead by 7am tommorow! sorry brah..you will be missed .RIP sad

Lmao
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by durasome(m): 7:16pm On Dec 10, 2016
Capital no
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by mofeoluwadassah: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
Y will u do such a thing?u're so disgusting mehn! undecided
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by windeal: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2016
annayawchee:
You want to know the implications abi fine... It is simple You have set your destiny back just like buhari did to our economy angry
these guys are making me lough out very hard

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Ginaz(f): 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2016
Nothing wrong but biblically it is wrong, but since jesus came all sins can be forgiven. Just pray to God and ask for forgiveness, cos it was a law to the people of Israel never to lie down with a woman who is having her blood flow. As the woman is unclean at that stage.

So bend on your kneels, ask him to forgive you and never do it again. God has a large heart you know?

Those saying shiit about bad luck are just being a typical superstitious African man. Don't believe those crap.

7 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by jamalnation(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
Ginaz:
Nothing wrong but biblically it is wrong, but since jesus came all sins can be forgiven. Just pray to God and ask for forgiveness, cos it was a law to the people of Israel never to lie down with a woman who is having her blood flow. As the woman is unclean at that stage.

So bend on your kneels, ask him to forgive you and never do it again. God has a large heart you know?

Those saying shiit about bad luck are just being a typical superstitious African man. Don't believe those crap.

5star Post

1 Like

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by annayawchee: 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
windeal:
these guys are making me lough out very hard
shey i lie ni?
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
HungerBAD:
I agree with this. its just nasty and messy

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
dancok:

mature advise pls.
NO IMPLICATIONS ...
But gona look dirty
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by EmmySparky(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
dancok:

mature advise pls.
oga this is what i call BADLUCK 101..plus its gross
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by RENOWNED2(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2016
LorDBolton:

Lmao
Na To Plan Wake Keep Remain...I dey feel for the guy sad
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by mejai(m): 8:24pm On Dec 10, 2016
RENOWNED2:
Na To Plan Wake Keep Remain...I dey feel for the guy sad
where is d venue? I do buy candle keep.
Re: I Slept With A Lady On Her Period,pls Is There Any Implications? by RENOWNED2(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
mejai:
where is d venue? I do buy candle keep.

Since En No Go Die Till Tommorow Morning, make en tell us how e wan be..op, everything dey ya hand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Profile Pix 2017 / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Touch A Man's Butt? / Pictures Of A Politician And His Mistress Naked!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.