Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,660 members, 7,865,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:58 PM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (64382 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dude , I said sometimes - this means some Christians see it as an allegorical and some see it as literal .

Here is MrPresident1 who sees almost everything as an allegory : https://www.nairaland.com/1573781/allegorical-stories-daniel-job-noah

I thought you guys talk to the same holy spirit? is he revealing different things to different people?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Mbombo's creation tells that in the beginning, Mbombo was alone, and darkness and water covered the all earth. It would happen that Mbombo came to feel an intense pain in his stomach, and then Mbombo vomited the sun, the moon, and stars. The heat and light from the sun evaporated the water covering the earth, creating clouds, and after time, the dry hills emerged from the water. Then Mbombo vomited once more, bringing forth nine animals: the leopard, called Koy Bumba; the eagle, Ponga Bumba; the crocodile, Ganda Bumba; the fish, Yo Bumba; the tortoise, Kono Bumba; a black leopard-like animal, Tsetse Bumba; a white heron, Nyanyi Bumba; a scarab ; and a goat named Budi. Mbombo also vomited many men, one of them was called Loko Yima.

prove this wrong

This is a called a red herring . Please provide a germane response to his request .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
DoctorAlien:

The first human being was as a result of what?
I don't know "for sure" Because I wasn't there!
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

This is a called a red herring . Please provide a germane response to his request .

read his post and read my response slowly

maybe you'll understand
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I thought you guys talk to the same holy spirit? is he revealing different things to different people?

Did anyone claim that it is from the revelation of the Holy Spirit ?

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:00am On Dec 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

read his post and read my response slowly

maybe you'll understand

Shut up abeg . He asked you to disprove something , you now brought an entirely different unrelated BS and asked him to disprove it . Is that the response he should get . undecided

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 12:00am On Dec 13, 2016
Eastactivist:

Remember we are talking about Bible validity here.
Lets talk about God when the coast is clear.
Check my topics for notable lies told by the Bible, the Bible is basically lies! And did you watch the video above?

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 12:00am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Did anyone claim that it is from the revelation of the Holy Spirit ?

but you claim to have a relationship with him

if that's the case for both of you, what stops you from asking that spirit which one is allegorical and which is not?

all I see is people just dumping whichever one they deem fit into the category that pleases their brain
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 12:02am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Shut up abeg . He asked you to disprove something , you now brought an entirely different unrelated BS and asked him to disprove it . Is that the response he should get . undecided

you seem to lack basic understanding or pretend to do so at certain moments; I hope -for your sake- that the latter is the case

if its the former, read his post and my response slowly maybe you'll understand
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:03am On Dec 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

but you claim to have a relationship with him

if that's the case for both of you, what stops you from asking that spirit which one is allegorical and which is not?

all I see is people just dumping whichever one they deem fit into the category that pleases their brain

So ?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 12:04am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So ?

that

why are there so many interpretation when you guys claim to have a relationship with one holy spirit?

could it be that everyone is simply interpreting what they "feel" it is?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=kLBDFe3mDtk

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:05am On Dec 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

you seem to lack basic understanding or pretend to do so at certain moments; I hope -for your sake- that the latter is the case

if its the former, read his post and my response slowly maybe you'll understand

Geez ! Refute what he asked you . If you can't do so , shut up . Simple !

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 12:08am On Dec 13, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Calm down. I'm not asking you to prove the d(F(x))/dx = 2xyIn3xsin2. grin The Bible says that the first man was created by GOD. Prove that the Bible is wrong.

Stop running away from the proof. It is not mathematical induction.
The onus is on u to prove the claims of the bible... It's just like me asking u to prove that batman is not real... Can you prove it??
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 12:09am On Dec 13, 2016
Una no dey sleep undecided
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:09am On Dec 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

[s] that

why are there so many interpretation when you guys claim to have a relationship with one holy spirit?

could it be that everyone is simply interpreting what they "feel" it is?

Nobody is dogmatic about his opinions on that issue . Nobody is claiming that he got his opinion from the Holy Spirit . Simple .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 12:09am On Dec 13, 2016
To the post...

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2016
4kings:
Una no dey sleep undecided

We dey wait for you grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 12:10am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dude , I said sometimes - this means some Christians see it as an allegorical and some see it as literal .

Here is MrPresident1 who sees almost everything as an allegory : https://www.nairaland.com/1573781/allegorical-stories-daniel-job-noah
Even then... Archeological findings of burnt cities don't mean that God sent his fire on them. Does it??
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 12:11am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Geez ! Refute what he asked you . If you can't do so , shut up . Simple !

stop playing dumb in your desperation to support one of your own at all costs

in the beginning god created heaven and earth

that's Just as valid to an outsider as Mbombo vomiting humans

just as valid as oduduwa coming down from heaven with chicken that has many legs

they were all handed over from "generation to generation"

hell, I could pop my true god FSM and tell you to disprove his Creation theory too

if you can't disprove that, why should I try to disprove yours?

hundreds of myths with just as much "proof" as Yahweh's exist

prove that your ancestors weren't vomited, when you do, I'll use the same tactic to prove that Yahweh didn't create the world

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 12:13am On Dec 13, 2016
benzics:
I don't know "for sure" Because I wasn't there!
Really?? And so ends your arguments??

So how will you explain to a boy who then ask you.
Sire or daddy, you said that people are born from people, who then born the first people? Will your answer to his question be what you put up there??

I really Can't wait to see the look on the face of the innocent lad.
Pure case of delusion of grandeur cheesy

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:14am On Dec 13, 2016
benzics:
To the post...

There are theists who accept evolution and there are atheists - Raelians - who reject evolution and are vociferous proponents of Intelligent Design.

But seriously , did they give scientists who are proponents of evolution Nobel Prize awards ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 12:15am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Nobody is dogmatic about his opinions on that issue . Nobody is claiming that he got his opinion from the Holy Spirit . Simple .
But they should be able to right... That's one of his duties, isn't it? U guys shouldn't be dealing with opinions at all, the holy spirit would teach u all things according to your bible
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DoctorAlien(m): 12:15am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:

The onus is on u to prove the claims of the bible... It's just like me asking u to prove that batman is not real... Can you prove it??

Then go and sit down. Most of you when exposed begin to appeal to ignorance. That was how the other was stating emphatically that every human is as a result of reproduction. When asked about the first human, he began to appeal to ignorance.

Prove that man was not created by GOD as the Bible says or you hold your peace.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 12:16am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

We dey wait for you grin
I'm doing something else. tongue
You better go to bed, and stop advertising your delusions. tongue
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 12:16am On Dec 13, 2016
Eastactivist:

Sire or daddy, you said that people are born from people, who then born the first people? Will your answer to his question be what you put up there??

So when a boy asks you, who created god... What would you say?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:17am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:

Even then... Archeological findings of burnt cities don't mean that God sent his fire on them. Does it??

Go and argue with archaeologists who made the discovery and show them why they are wrong undecided

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 12:17am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

why not play a game? talk to the holy spirit to reveal the allegorical and literal parts of the holy book you read and claim to base all your life on

tell someone else you know to do the same, that person should be someone that you're sure is also one of you not those you call "fake"

when that spirit is done revealing the truth to you, compare your "truth" to that of the other person and see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLBDFe3mDtk

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 12:17am On Dec 13, 2016
Eastactivist:

Lol, and you've just bust yourself, so you'd rather tell children lies than telling them the truth?

I simply don't know and I don't care, I happen to end up in the universe as a human being, and I've been enjoying my life ever since!

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 12:18am On Dec 13, 2016
benzics:

Check my topics for notable lies told by the Bible, the Bible is basically lies! And did you watch the video above?
If Noah can be directed to build such large ship...
For sure he can be directed on how to acquire the tools he needed for his assignments.

How the species in the ship where sustained is through God intervention.

On the final note!! God is involved more reason to respect Him smiley
But don't derail the thread... Mention me in your own thread anytime and I will comply smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:18am On Dec 13, 2016
4kings:

I'm doing something else. tongue
You better go to bed, and stop advertising your delusions. tongue
grin grin

I'm downloading python videos once I exhaust the mb , to bed straight grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:19am On Dec 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

why not play a game? talk to the holy spirit to reveal the allegorical and literal parts of the holy book you read and claim to base all your life on

tell someone else you know to do the same, that person should be someone that you're sure is also one of you not those you call "fake"

when that spirit is done revealing the truth to you, compare your "truth" to that of the other person and see for yourself

Read herring smiley

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DoctorAlien(m): 12:19am On Dec 13, 2016
Eastactivist:

Guess what I do for fun/when I'm less busy? Scaring these "atheists" with real logic/poking holes in their "intellectual" arguments. I was actually amused when he replied me "I don't know for sure." grin He is no longer sure. But he sounded sure when he said "every human is as a result of reproduction." grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (42) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. / Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.