Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,677 members, 7,862,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (64344 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 12:32am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I wanted to go through AI first before AI for robotics .
So how is it, is it kinda challenging?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 12:33am On Dec 13, 2016
benzics:
The loving God.

You are quoting someone you don't believe in?

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 12:34am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

For your mind you don set rejoinder ba grin
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 12:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Eastactivist:

This is getting really crazier, why should those that claim atheist deviate from the ideology in which the name was derived from...

Atheist: a person who disbelieves or lacks belief in the existence of God or gods.

(Wikipedia)

These deluded people claiming atheist then accepting and discarding gods of their choice are really confused set of people suffering from paranoia. These ignoramuses have nothing to offer they are just empty spaces with increased entropy caused by self induced ignorance which are ready to be replaced with other important entities who can make our world a better place.

Even great scientists from different fields of science now believe this singular fact of a supernatural being that is an omniscient (knows all)

So you, who have not achieved anything, yet claim to be scientists you rely on postulations from other scientists yet have not conducted any sane observation or reproof a fact, what have you stand to gain? Will you live your whole little life on earth proving nothing and gaining nothing after life?
They should think about these things. Anyway they say is only the wise will learn form other peoples experience why the foolish will prefer self experience to be his best teacher.

There's nothing like atheism, they demin possessed. Demons hate Yahweh.

Here...

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
Romans:1:28

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
Romans:1:29

Backbiters, HATERS of GOD, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Romans:1:30

Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
Romans:1:31

God does not exist yet they hate him firecely.

Satan hates God becos the impending hellfire prepared for him and his demons, now he is dragging men down there with him. Every demon possessed person hates God.

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:35am On Dec 13, 2016
4kings:

So how is it, is it kinda challenging?

Its more like knowing letters first before you can understand words then make use of words in sentences . Knowledge of AI will give you a good foundation for robotics. Python programming will also come in handy . I learnt its used in Robotics - that explains the sudden interest grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 12:35am On Dec 13, 2016
benzics:
Migration is a normal thing for animal...
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 12:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Eastactivist:

You are quoting someone you don't believe in?

Lol
hehehe now the 38 millionth time, "since you believe in this god, well let us all judge him from your point of view".. .. Or you still don't get it? Just like you never get anything?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 12:37am On Dec 13, 2016
Anas09:

4everGod, what did you do? All these atheists are denying Science all of sudden.

grin grin grin
No one is proving science any longer they have taken cover using personal speculation founded on someone opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:38am On Dec 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

who is suffering from delusion of grandeur between the both of us?

me? how?

Or

you that claim to have a special relationship with the holy spirit which claims that he'll reveal things to you?

The Holy Spirit is more interested in your soul making Heaven . The literal or allegorical interpretation of Noah's flood is certainly nobody's problem . Christians lay little or no emphasis on the story .

2 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 12:39am On Dec 13, 2016
Eastactivist:

Migration is a normal thing for animal...
I just have to exclaim.

"JESUUU!!! ".....

So penguins migrated to enter an ark because they knew they would go extinct if they don't? Chai embarassed
And they even knew where the ark was located and just two opposite sex migrated and not the whole group?
Migration Kwa!!!

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 12:39am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:

Wtf!! How does this answer my question?? I asked who created god and u answer is god cannot reproduce?? Am not talking about god's reproductive powers, am asking who or what produced god??
I think u should read my question and your comment again. They are not related at all
Sorry sire, i think i went overboard,

No one produced God. I stand to be corrected grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:40am On Dec 13, 2016
benzics:
I just have to exclaim.

"JESUUU!!! ".....

So penguins migrated to enter an ark because they knew they would go extinct if they don't? Chai embarassed

Migration Kwa!!!

The Watchers may have been involved in getting those animals from different parts of the world to Noah .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 12:41am On Dec 13, 2016
benzics:
I just have to exclaim.

"JESUUU!!! ".....

Migration Kwa!!!

What's that suppose to mean?
Don't you believe in migration of animals?
Or is your problem now, how they located the ark? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 12:43am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its more like knowing letters first before you can understand words then make use of words in sentences . Knowledge of AI will give you a good foundation for robotics. Python programming will also come in handy . I learnt its used in Robotics - that explains the sudden interest grin
cheesy
I know you will be up to speed in no time.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 12:43am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The Watchers may have been involved in getting those animals from different parts of the world to Noah .

As simple as that... I can see these people are gradually loosing their sense of reasoning...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 12:44am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The Holy Spirit is more interested in your soul making Heaven . The literal or allegorical interpretation of Noah's flood is certainly nobody's problem . Christians lay little or no emphasis on the story .
Actually they do... And with the overwhelming instances of scientific impracticability in that story, the holy spirit should have made it a point of duty to tell them it was an allegory... So that Christians will stop insulting our intelligence by saying a man packed millions of species of animals on a both together for hundreds of days... Some animals don't even live that long
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 12:44am On Dec 13, 2016
benzics:

Lol, do you know there were generations before religion? None of these people thought of a God until some smart ass con dude invented the idea to make money, and here the future generation really uphold to God as if he's real

this guy.....

I am short of words.

immature conclusions. ignorance and delusion.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 12:47am On Dec 13, 2016
Eastactivist:

Sorry sire, i think i went overboard,

No one produced God. I stand to be corrected grin
Well... That's convenient, isn't it... God created the first man but nobody created god...
An idea just came to me now... How do u know that the god u worship is not just like a governor or representative. That there is another being who commissioned him to create the earth and give the law
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 12:48am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ion get... Who are the watchers?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:51am On Dec 13, 2016
4kings:

cheesy
I know you will be up to speed in no time.

Hopefully cool
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 12:51am On Dec 13, 2016
Anas09:
Insult alert.
Cc.Seun. hammer.
hahahaha
it is like telling buhari to hammer Amaechi.
lol
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 12:52am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

you and I both know what you just typed isn't true using MrPresident as a case study and some of your other people

try to be sincere
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 12:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Anas09:
Am not sure you do. I spelled 'Chirp', but spelled 'chrip' why is that.
typo, happens to the best of us cool
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 12:55am On Dec 13, 2016
ambassagod:

hahahaha

it is like telling buhari to hammer Amaechi.

lol
That's not true... Got banned last week, but why let objectivity get in the way of your preferred narrative? It's the same idea that fuels Christianity
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 12:55am On Dec 13, 2016
Anas09:

benzics
AyeHateGod
HopefulLandlord.
Why can't you boys try doing what 4kings is doing here?

benzics, from the beginning of this thread, you have never touched one single point in the Op. What is so difficult in the Op?

Where is hahn?

I guess Hahn saw the fire coming and he hid.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 12:57am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:

That's not true... Got banned last week, but why let objectivity get in the way of your preferred narrative? It's the same idea that fuels Christianity

haven't you noticed most atheists ignore that guy? wouldn't be too bad an idea for you to do the same

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 12:59am On Dec 13, 2016
benzics:

Read about the religion that existed years before Christianity
http://www.ancient.eu/religion/

Before this religion, people didn't believe in Gods and I don't think I even have the time to start talking about the origin of religion!

This religion never torment people, or abuse little children with the idea of hell, this religion is in fact of your free will.. . But you dumb Christians/Muslims that came years after Hinduism are now telling us your religion is the true religion? Telling us we must follow your religions to be saved? And you still ask why we attack mainly Christianity and Islam?

let me get it straight.

do you lack faith in religion or in God?

you seem to be confused.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 1:08am On Dec 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

haven't you noticed most atheists ignore that guy? wouldn't be too bad an idea for you to do the same

seems like you are done with screaming FSM all over the forum.

I hate this delusion of atheists ignoring, I have never discovered such, because it is as useless as meaningless. it is not a thing. definitely not.

I am not here to masturbate your delusion with you but to slam every bit of it.

And when I slam your delusion, the best thing I normally expect is that you never quote me, so that I can focus on some other delusions. I am a busy guy. no time.

so, if you are getting pained, it is definitely not my business. I don't share your delusion with you.

just expect me anytime any day. I don't spare.

Now, stay mute
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 1:08am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:

Well... That's convenient, isn't it... God created the first man but nobody created god...
An idea just came to me now... How do u know that the god u worship is not just like a governor or representative. That there is another being who commissioned him to create the earth and give the law

Sorry I don't worship any god
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 1:12am On Dec 13, 2016
Eastactivist:

Sorry I don't worship any god
Wow!! That's amazing!! Such a concise and clever comment
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 1:13am On Dec 13, 2016
benzics:

Now go back and read my illustration of the possibility of a God using marbles...

There is currently no God man knows of! You believe in your god because your religious books told you about him, if you had no access to people who were religious, like living like Mowgley in the "jungle book" movie, who lived with animals, I am 100% certain you won't think of the possibility of a God. .

And someone was busy claiming that even if he lived in a jungle, he would still ask "how did the world come about", when the dumbass have never asked "how did God come about", he just believes that God is eternal and my question is.

have you also been outside the universe to discover that there is God? And how the hell did you know god always existed? Did God tell you this himself? Or did man tell you?

When you start questioning yourself, then I think we'd have a better convo.

would you mind telling me how you came to this conclusion?

I would be happy to hear about your research which made you to conclude such.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 1:13am On Dec 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I read his reply to you and I see what you are saying now

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (42) (Reply)

Suleman's 2015 Prophecy On Buhari Comes To Pass..? / Cancelled Wedding In Bayelsa: Deeper Life Reacts After Suspending Couple / Pastor Michael Bassey Caught With Human Skull In Cross River State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.