Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,691 members, 7,865,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! (64391 Views)

Understanding The Religion Of Star War & Exposing It's Occult Symbolism / Pastor James Ng'ang'a Arrested For Exposing A Woman's Breast During Deliverance / Exposing The Marine Kingdom, Water Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 12:20am On Dec 13, 2016
The loving God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 12:21am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Read herring smiley

interpretation: I'd rather run for cover than open the Pandora's box which may cure me of my delusion of grandeur cool
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 12:21am On Dec 13, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Then go and sit down. Most of you when exposed begin to appeal to ignorance. That was how the other was stating emphatically that every human is as a result of reproduction. When asked about the first human, he began to appeal to ignorance.

Prove that man was not created by GOD as the Bible says or you hold your peace.
Exposed?? The claims of the bible are neither evidence or proof. The idea that man was created by god is as credible as the idea of the earth bring created by oduduwa... I don't need to prove the non- existence of a fact by bringing positive arguments or evidence. I only need to show that the claims of the bible have not been confirmed and are not sufficient proof of creation...
That's how it works in a court of law BTW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 12:22am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin

I'm downloading python videos once I exhaust the mb , to bed straight grin
That's better
Where are you downloading them from?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 12:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Eastactivist:

If Noah can be directed to build such large ship...
For sure he can be directed on how to acquire the tools he needed for his assignments.

How the species in the ship where sustained is through God intervention.

On the final note!! God is involved more reason to respect Him smiley
But don't derail the thread... Mention me in your own thread anytime and I will comply smiley
lol, you've been running round in circles, saying "it is God" without any proof.. Don't worry I have an upcoming thread and I'll make sure I mention you and your clueless gang grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:23am On Dec 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

interpretation: I'd rather run for cover than open the Pandora's box which may cure me of my delusion of grandeur cool

You deceptively tried to extricate yourself from that right ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by DoctorAlien(m): 12:24am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:

Exposed?? The claims of the bible are neither evidence or proof. The idea that man was created by god is as credible as the idea of the earth bring created by oduduwa... I don't need to prove the non- existence of a fact by bringing positive arguments or evidence. I only need to show that the claims of the bible have not been confirmed and are not sufficient proof of creation...

Okay.

Bye.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 12:24am On Dec 13, 2016
EyeHateGod:
Are you this desperate?
desperate for what??
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:24am On Dec 13, 2016
4kings:

That's better

One stop programming

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 12:24am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Go and argue with archaeologists who made the discovery and show them why they are wrong undecided
Really?? That's a market women style of argument. U brought the evidence of the research and I want you to show me how those research prove that the story in the bible happened as it was recorded
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 12:24am On Dec 13, 2016

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 12:26am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:

same thing kingebuka is pretending not to understand
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 12:26am On Dec 13, 2016
hahn:

I don't know if you have noticed but I am not a scientist. I am a business man and evolution o jawo tongue
4everGod, what did you do? All these atheists are denying Science all of sudden.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 12:26am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:

Really?? That's a market women style of argument. U brought the evidence of the research and I want you to show me how those research prove that the story in the bible happened as it was recorded
you dey mind those people? They've dodged questions a lot in this thread alone, it's their normal behavior, dodging questions
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 12:26am On Dec 13, 2016
Anas09:

And Seun?

you know the answer naaah
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:26am On Dec 13, 2016
4kings:

That's better

Which AI videos did you download from Udacity ? AI for robotics or just AI ?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 12:27am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

One stop programming
Never heard of that.
Good luck and Good night.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 12:27am On Dec 13, 2016
randomperson:

So when a boy asks you, who created god... What would you say?
Mind you, you have shielded my question but I will answer you.
God is not man.
Man can reproduce.
God can't, why?? because reproduction is a man's feature which God added to man to automate the process of creation.
God is the creator and not reproducer, that will be my response to him.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 12:27am On Dec 13, 2016
4kings:

So Anas09 is a lady.
No, she's a Spirit.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by ambassagod: 12:28am On Dec 13, 2016
Anas09:

O yeah. He is an atheist sir. No matter how dumb someone is, immidiately he declares for atheism, his IQ jupms to the highest level. Didnt we see one who testified of this fact here?

Atheism upgrades the intellects, so, yes Smart. grin grin grin
lol
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 12:28am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Which AI videos did you download from Udacity ? AI for robotics or just AI ?
Just AI. I just finished unit4.
So uve started to Robotics
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 12:28am On Dec 13, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I though i made myself clear earlier on this thread?
Oh Sorry, you are too lazy to read.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:29am On Dec 13, 2016
benzics:

Stop derailing this thread . You have been embarrassed , humiliated by the very best . Stop attempting a pathetic come back . The good sire who has bedeviled you with recondite knowledge has gone grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by hopefulLandlord: 12:29am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

You deceptively tried to extricate yourself from that right ? undecided

who is suffering from delusion of grandeur between the both of us?

me? how?

Or

you that claim to have a special relationship with the holy spirit which claims that he'll reveal things to you?

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 13, 2016
4everGod:

Another way to look at it is this;

Imagine I take a jug to fill a glass with orange juice, and somebody enters the room just as the last few drops fall into the glass. I then ask the person how long it took me to fill the glass. That person then commences counting the seconds between the drops falling into the glass, quantifying the volume of the glass, and makes the ASSUMPTION that the rate at which the last few drops fall into the glass is the constant rate at which I have been filling the glass all along. He then tells me according to ’scientific calculations’ it took me so many months to fill the glass. Sounds absurd? Well it’s the same with the age of the earth. We arrive on the scene late, measure certain rates of deposition/erosion of sediments and ASSUME that the rate is constant, then proceed to calculate millions of years for the age of the earth according to ‘geological evidence’

2 THINGS MUST WORK TO GIVE ACCURACY...EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT AND WRITTEN RECORD.

4kings how do you know your age?
Your logical fallacy is: Ridiculous comparism.

every soul in the world knows that liquid flow is variable. This is why fluid mechanics is one of the most difficult areas of physics and mathematics today because it is almost impossible to predict. The age of the earth on the other hand is based on methods that have been repeatedly proven to be constant. So don't come here to say another thing.

4 Likes

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Eastactivist: 12:30am On Dec 13, 2016
benzics:

Lol, and you've just bust yourself, so you'd rather tell children lies than telling them the truth?

I simply don't know and I don't care, I happen to end up in the universe as a human being, and I've been enjoying my life ever since!

How did I bust myself?? You really are delusional.
That you don't know is because you are pompously ignorant.
Don't blame anyone else but yourself.

1 Like

Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by Anas09: 12:30am On Dec 13, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

I do, do you?
Am not sure you do. I spelled 'Chirp', but spelled 'chrip' why is that.
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by 4kings: 12:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Anas09:

No, she's a Spirit.
Yes, in a container called the body. wink
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:30am On Dec 13, 2016
4kings:

Just AI. I just finished unit4.
So uve started to Robotics

I wanted to go through AI first before AI for robotics .
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:31am On Dec 13, 2016
4kings:

Yes, in a container called the body. wink

For your mind you don set rejoinder ba grin
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by benzics(m): 12:31am On Dec 13, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Stop derailing this thread . You have been embarrassed , humiliated by the very best . Stop attempting a pathetic come back . The good sire who has bedeviled you with recondite knowledge has gone grin
lmao grin

*searching for where I was humiliated in the thread, found none *

Lol, humiliated by your pathetic arguments or your unending question dodging as if you are commando cheesy grin ?
Re: Demystifying Evolution! Exposing It And Its Fraud! by randomperson: 12:31am On Dec 13, 2016
Eastactivist:

Mind you, you have shielded my question but I will answer you.
God is not man.
Man can reproduce.
God can't, why?? because reproduction is a man's feature which God added to man to automate the process of creation.
God is the creator and not reproducer, that will be my response to him.

Wtf!! How does this answer my question?? I asked who created god and u answer is god cannot reproduce?? Am not talking about god's reproductive powers, am asking who or what produced god??
I think u should read my question and your comment again. They are not related at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (42) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Says Ladies Attitude Today Is Why Marriages Are Failing Much. / Ex-Prostitute In Uganda Brings Condoms To Church After Her Deliverance / Bishop Oyedepo: Fulani Vagabonds, 2015 Error; Many Will Die, Go Blind, Crippled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.