Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) (61077 Views)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by LastProphet: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Millerz:
So those people whose Samsung Galaxies exploded should never use a phone again?

Look...If you oppose religion that's your business. God didn't fail anybody. Death is inevitable and all that matters as a christian is transition to glory (heaven).

so it gave glory to God's name for a roof to fall and kill his worshippers?
continue to fool yourself and hope u make sense, instead of thinking on what was said which your foolish mind have never comprehended before
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by ChiSun27(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pharaoh9:
SMH
The people who survived will still go to church or do thanksgiving and thank God for saving them without knowing God failed them

Where is your sense
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by cutestPat: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
R.I.P
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by princetom1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
milkymesh:
The number of innocent lives lost to church building collapse in Nigeria is alarming. I try hard not to believe foul play in all these. That by the way sha.
Now these pastors and Reverend usually profess to have power to heal and even raise the dead.
Act 20:9 recorded similar disaster when Paul was ministering.

"As Paul spoke on and on, a young man named Eutychus, sitting on the windowsill, became very drowsy. Finally, he fell sound asleep and dropped three stories to his death below"

The difference is that God manifested his power through Paul on that occasion.

If TBJ can raise people from the dead why did hr do that when his building collapsed killing more 100 worshippers.
Now this one, and not a single person was raised to confirm the power of God in him.
Just google the number of collapsed church building and number of dead and you will wonder if their god is awake or dead.
I believe in God but I doubt if God is in Christendom.

Thank u for the analysis, though not entirely true, there are too many fake churches and too many mumu followers. Lets stop expecting cheap miracles. If we get all these cheap miracles now, what's the use of praying for Gods kingdom to come? Everything the bible teaches, the churches dont teach, they only tell u what u wanna hear, so that u keep attending with ur Money
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by cutestPat: 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pharaoh9:
SMH
The people who survived will still go to church or do thanksgiving and thank God for saving them without knowing God failed them

You are a big fool.
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thank you sir.
LastProphet:

so it gave glory to God's name for a roof to fall and kill his worshippers?
continue to fool yourself and hope u make sense, instead of thinking on what was said which your foolish mind have never comprehended before
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by dabrightt: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pharaoh9:
SMH
God can never fail it only ur parent brother sister boss that can fail...why can't u keep ur mouth shut instead of saying against God those words that will bring curses upon ur children and generation
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by idris4r83(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Millerz:

Look...If you oppose religion that's your business. God didn't fail anybody. Death is inevitable and all that matters as a christian is transition to glory (heaven).
perfect! I love this response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by wilky9ice: 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
Father show ur mercy lord
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
rip
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by braine(m): 3:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Millerz:

This didn't make any sense to me.
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by bernabc: 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
It is really sad. What a world? The living does not know when they are leaving this world. Dear God, let me know when am leaving here to come and meet you in Jesus name. Amen. RIP to the Deaths.
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by rosalieene(f): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
creamylicious:
i need a referral email address on givers forum. net... anyone here willing to drop his or her address thanks
use roselynennawuihe@gmail.com
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by manikspears: 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pharaoh9:
SMH
What are you saying?

Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by gud4dbest(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pharaoh9:
SMH
God failed them?
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by CXLVII: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Kizyte:
God may seem to be silent, but I know His ways are always correct, He does not think like you and I.... cry

So that's why your God allowed over 50 souls to perish right inside his house and yet you preach he can use his finger to tilt the Earth while he can't even hold firm his own house.

Saying a God knows why evil happens is painful and an insult to logic. I just hope your God allow all those who perished inside his house to make the imaginary heaven.
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by CXLVII: 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Pharaoh9:
SMH

Don't mind the gullible humans who be fumbling about a God that created an unexistent heaven and real Earth, divided the red Sea, but can't stop a building from falling. The suse couldn't even save himself when he was almost crucified and someone believed a man in faraway middle east died for his sins in Africa. Holy crap

His hands could have held the pillars from heaven or better still, he could have sent Angel Micheal and Gabriel to tilt the building to balance.

Humans ve so much believed the Middle-East storybook.
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by blissful1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
These daughters of Zion were victims too

Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Kizyte(m): 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
CXLVII:

So that's why your God allowed over 50 souls to perish right inside his house and yet you preach he can use his finger to tilt the Earth while he can't even hold firm his own house.

Saying a God knows why evil happens is painful and an insult to logic. I just hope your God allow all those who perished inside his house to make the imaginary heaven.

I'm sorry bro, didn't mean to provoke you but read this:

For what seems to be God's foolishness is wiser than human wisdom, and what seems to be God's weakness is stronger than human strength.
1 Corinthians 1:25 (GNB)

I'm not a very good Christian but I respect the Creator.
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Adamadam: 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
ylaa:
Oh iyami, Abasi mbok Yak ukpono mmo edu ke emem. Mbok Abasi ku Yak Mkpo ntem Happen again Mbok Abasi.
Ke nsi-nsi nsi-nsi, Amen.

1 Like

Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by calabardick(m): 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hope this is not Ernest Inyang?
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by ylaa(f): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ofon.

quote author=cornoil post=51822900]Abadi
[/quote]
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by ylaa(f): 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2016
Amen

Adamadam:
Ke nsi-nsi nsi-nsi, Amen.
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by ylaa(f): 6:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Amen

uote author=Adamadam post=51835440] Ke nsi-nsi nsi-nsi, Amen. [/quote]
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by ylaa(f): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thanks, pls help me.

uote author=AlanSugar post=51825360]

Ediye, pls fix the 'happen' in the right language. I loved your write up till I got there. Happy to see you here. Will inbox you sometime later. Have a swell Sunday! [/quote]
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by ylaa(f): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
Noooo
Indeed no place like home

uote author=SerialGist post=51824736]

You run leave Akwa Ibom go hide for abuja abi? Lol. Come back home abegiii. No place like home.

Meanwhile, RIP to the dead! It seems the 21st century pastors/reverends/bishops etc are causing confusion in the society even more than men of the underworld. [/quote]
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by ylaa(f): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ato Abak, ke Akwa ibom

uote author=Ikpewe post=51824302] ato uke[/quote]
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by ylaa(f): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ibibio teacher not learner pls

quote author=charleff512 post=51824372]
Ibibio learner![/quote]
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by ylaa(f): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thank you sir

quote author=Mujaheeeden post=51823401] Sorry for the loss. Iccan't understand what you typed but i feel it in my heart after seeing ur pix[/quote]
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by balanceofterror1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
KAHNUL:
U BINGO, U HAVE NO LIFE AND ARE USELESS TO THE SOCIETY THATS WHY U SPEW SUCH TRASH. DIEING SUCH SUDDEN DIABOLIC DEATH IS A WASTE. INDOCTRINATED SCALLYWAG, U LACK COMMON SENCE......AM A CHRISTIAN FOR UR INFO

Who's a Christian?.
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Ibange: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
Oh, a man knows where he born but doesn't know where he will die, well rest in peace, manh
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by ATinaC(f): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
RIP. Death is inevitable. So one need to amend his/her ways now there is time. No one knows wat will happen next.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church / Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) / Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.