Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) (61078 Views)

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Austin234(m): 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
U blasphem against God by saying this. God cannot fail no matter what

Pharaoh9:
SMH
The people who survived will still go to church or do thanksgiving and thank God for saving them without knowing God failed them
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Ceaser1979: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2016
To my own believe, a true house of God will never collapse (I am a Christian ) and I believe and listen to the gospel that is been spoken by so called men of God, but I never trust or believe in them or their doings. If it's true house of God, that builder will collapse when no body is inside. Jesus Christ drove and scatter the tables and things of people who are gambling and also thugs and thiefs at the temple of the Lord. Justus Christ and his apostles have no plain or luxury wordly things , but he carry cross and turns on his head for humanity sake . True house of God will never collapse and kill innocent soul like this. May god have mercy on me and us all . Brothers and Sisters who died in that building, may the almighty God have mercy on them and forgive them all their sins, amen(RIP)
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Kachimsicho: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2016
Pharaoh9:
SMH
The people who survived will still go to church or do thanksgiving and thank God for saving them without knowing God failed them
What is this one saying?
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by vikstandon(m): 10:18am On Dec 12, 2016
Mandynews:
Ernest, One Of The Victim Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (Pic)

An earlier thread about Church Building Collapses In Akwa Ibom During Service, Many Feared Injured
https://www.nairaland.com/3511468/church-building-collapses-akwa-ibom

According to Facebook user Alaba Oloba "One of the victim who lost his life at the
collapse Reigners Bible Church, located along Uyo Village Road, in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State,
R.I.P Ernest we really gonna miss u"

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/2016/12/10/ernest-one-of-the-victim-who-lost-his-life-at-the-collapse-reigners-bible-church-pic/

I AM AN ENGINEER... ENGINEERS ANSWERING BIG NAME KILLER DOGS! SINCE 1800AD

NIGERIA...WHICH WAY NIGERIA! I AM AN ENGINEER, 5YEARS NO BE MOI MOI. WE BORN TO BUILD...OUR STRUCTURES BORN TO DESTROY.
NO BE ENGINEER FAULT...IS A NATURAL OCCURRENCE!
PERSON WEY GO DIE GO DIE...SOMETHING MUST KILL A MAN!
ALL THIS STATEMENT NA WHEN E NEVER HAPPEN TO UR MAMA, UR PAPA, UR WIFE, UR KIDS.

OLUWA SALVAGE US FROM SITUATIONS OF AMANKEANAEME!
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Ikpewe: 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2016
Itu
ylaa:
Ato Abak, ke Akwa ibom
uote author=Ikpewe post=51824302] ato uke
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Pharaoh9(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Austin234:
U blasphem against God by saying this. God cannot fail no matter what

so they death of His worshipers is not His failure to protect them?
Re: One Of The Victims Who Lost His Life At The Collapse Reigners Bible Church (pic) by Pharaoh9(m): 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2016
Kachimsicho:
What is this one saying?

he is saying the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To Horse In Edo Church / Obi Cubana Builds A Church In Oba, Anambra State (Photos) / Oyedepo Dressed In Sudanese Traditional Outfit While In South Sudan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.