Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (184) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (479499 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chizzypresh(f): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2019
After all the stress,i am finally done with DE registration cheesy smiley
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Charles4sure(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
more4rm9ja:
If they conduct post DE exams, they probably won't ask for Transcript. But if they don't...it's best you submit the Transcript before they start giving admission.
thanks n God bless you.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bobostykah(m): 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
chizzypresh:
congratulations

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iaamxavier(m): 12:43am On Feb 16, 2019
My Bosses in the house
I want to make enquires oo pls
Can I study microbiology in UNN
With upper credit SLT at yabatech
Since they both have affiliation with each other?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cuteyguy: 3:37am On Feb 16, 2019
iaamxavier:
My Bosses in the house
I want to make enquires oo pls
Can I study microbiology in UNN
With upper credit SLT at yabatech
Since they both have affiliation with each other?

Yes
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by JAccksnow(m): 7:28am On Feb 16, 2019
I have a PT frnd currently in her ND 2. Is it wise to get the DE form? as she is not sure when the program will end.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cuteyguy: 7:48am On Feb 16, 2019
JAccksnow:
I have a PT frnd currently in her ND 2. Is it wise to get the DE form? as she is not sure when the program will end.
U just said it now that she is not sure when d program will end.
She should wait till next year
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jendhorlee(m): 9:48am On Feb 16, 2019
chizzypresh:
did you do regularisation please ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kolad59: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
jendhorlee:

Regularization is not for everybody, it is only for those that weren't admitted by Jamb.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jendhorlee(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2019
kolad59:
Regularization is not for everybody, it is only for those that weren't admitted by Jamb.
i know

did you do ?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kolad59: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
jendhorlee:

i know

did you do ?
No, I was given admission by Jamb
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jendhorlee(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2019
kolad59:
No, I was given admission by Jamb
good 4 you bro
then you didn't go through much stress o unlike us who did regularisation
I'm still not through with the registration sef
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bobostykah(m): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2019
jendhorlee:
good 4 you bro
You can contact me for quick/fast registration
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kolad59: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2019
jendhorlee:
good 4 you bro
I haven't register due to financial issue and I'm using awaiting result. I would have do the regularization also, but I was admitted in 2016 for Full Time admission, but I couldn't make up due to I didn't want to go to Polythecnic then, I obtained same school DPT form in 2016. I just recently read on how to validate jamb registration number, and it must be on Matriculation list, the requirements for this is to Print admission letter and original jamb result. I just printed jamb result last week, and the status remains "Your name is not on matriculation list, kindly print your admission letter".

The purpose of submitting indemnity form to your school after your Regularization registration is that to confirm if they recognize you.

My advise is that even if you are full-time student or you did regularization, kindly check your name on Jamb Matriculation list.

But up till now, I haven't know essence of Previous Jamb registration number, since new Jamb registration number shall be given after registration.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by jendhorlee(m): 11:01am On Feb 17, 2019
kolad59:
I haven't register due to financial issue and I'm using awaiting result. I would have do the regularization also, but I was admitted in 2016 for Full Time admission, but I couldn't make up due to I didn't want to go to Polythecnic then, I obtained same school DPT form in 2016. I just recently read on how to validate jamb registration number, and it must be on Matriculation list, the requirements for this is to Print admission letter and original jamb result. I just printed jamb result last week, and the status remains "Your name is not on matriculation list, kindly print your admission letter".

The purpose of submitting indemnity form to your school after your Regularization registration is that to confirm if they recognize you.

My advise is that even if you are full-time student or you did regularization, kindly check your name on Jamb Matriculation list.

But up till now, I haven't know essence of Previous Jamb registration number, since new Jamb registration number shall be given after registration.

it's been more than a week i submitted the form to the school now, i don't know if they've done the necessary thing by confirming i was given admission by them. i just hope they extend the date, if not, I'll have to register for utme and upgrade to DE later
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kolad59: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2019
jendhorlee:

it's been more than a week i submitted the form to the school now, i don't know if they've done the necessary thing by confirming i was given admission by them. i just hope they extend the date, if not, I'll have to register for utme and upgrade to DE later
it solely depends on your school, some school don't just go and submit a form,they wait till they get like 10forms. It do takes up to a month. The registration might still be extended with the news jamb released last week, they are only referring to UTME candidate, last year DE closes on June 4th. I also pray they extend it.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Fumz(f): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2019
Hello aspirants & students. Are D.E students required to submit ND transcript when applying?

Does Eksu demand transcript from D.E aspirants?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by JAccksnow(m): 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2019
cuteyguy:

U just said it now that she is not sure when d program will end.
She should wait till next year
She's applying for utme
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cuteyguy: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2019
Fumz:
Hello aspirants & students. Are D.E students required to submit ND transcript when applying?

Does Eksu demand transcript from D.E aspirants?

No transcript required for registration.

Eksu may request for it after admission has been given
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by awokunlet: 1:10am On Feb 18, 2019
please guys, is jamb regularization 5,000 or 10,000 ?

secondly, an elder sister of mine gained admission in 2016 to a polytechnic, printed her original jamb result slip then with Jamb registration number. But didn't print jamb admission letter then. She chose a university as first choice then and the poly that gave her admission as second choice . Now she want to register for Direct entry and the registration was not submitted at the final lap because it says her name was not on the admission list. cafe people said she will do regularization of 10,000

But when we logged in her details which she used then back in 2016,email n password(she wrote them in jotter) all the payments we clicked keep showing 5000.

pls ,if she pays ,hope the admission letter will be easy to print for her name to be on the admission list ,and be able to register for DE 2019 before it close. i was told it will be extended more than feb 21st .thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cuteyguy: 6:47am On Feb 18, 2019
JAccksnow:

She's applying for utme

OK,she should.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cuteyguy: 6:51am On Feb 18, 2019
awokunlet:

secondly, an elder sister of mine gained admission in 2016 to a polytechnic, printed her original jamb result slip then with Jamb registration number. But didn't print jamb admission letter then. She chose a university as first choice then and the poly that gave her admission as second choice . Now she want to register for Direct entry and the registration was not submitted at the final lap because it says her name was not on the admission list. cafe people said she will do regularization of 10,000

But when we logged in her details which she used then back in 2016,email n password(she wrote them in jotter) all the payments we clicked keep showing 5000.

pls ,if she pays ,hope the admission letter will be easy to print for her name to be on the admission list ,and be able to register for DE 2019 before it close. i was told it will be extended more than feb 21st .thanks

She suppose to pay N5000,and not N10,000,
After all she is applying based on she has jamb number before.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kolad59: 7:28am On Feb 18, 2019
awokunlet:

she don't need Regularization if truely admitted by Jamb then, I have this same issue, you can still do this(I just printed my jamb result last week, just want to print Admission letter and Change of Institution this week) , if you can see my post up there. It will cost you 1k, but 200 bank charges attracted if want to pay online, I will do it for 1500# for you , contact 081.22.98.04.20 on whatsapp to confirm first if she was admitted by jamb.

After printing the admission letter, her registration number will be validated

Pls Note, I'm not scamming you, #1500 can't make me survive.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kolad59: 7:30am On Feb 18, 2019
[quote author=kolad59 post=7584491..[/quote]
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chizzypresh(f): 8:29am On Feb 18, 2019
jendhorlee:

No...i was given admission by jamb
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by hayjj: 9:15am On Feb 18, 2019
pls help..how do I get my lost jamb reg no back....av tried all my possible means bt to no avail...anyone with an idea shd pls help me..
note- I did d exam in 2016 n without it I can't reg DE
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by iaamxavier(m): 10:38am On Feb 18, 2019
cuteyguy:

Yes
Do they write exams
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chizzypresh(f): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2019
pls oo while creating profile account, i clicked on my local govt only to see another LGA when i viewed my profile and when i registered for DE, another acct was created but i can only log in with the one i created.......I want to know if its possible to correct my LGA
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Fumz(f): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2019
cuteyguy:

No transcript required for registration.

Eksu may request for it after admission has been given

Thanks a lot.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bobostykah(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2019
awokunlet:

If you're in Lagos, you can contact me 07033232330
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ckizy: 3:24pm On Feb 18, 2019
I'm feeling so pained. A mistake was made in my choice of course for D.E. Please what do I do? I've been trying to login but it isn't going through. Somebody help a sad soul!
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by kolad59: 3:28pm On Feb 18, 2019
Ckizy:
I'm feeling so pained. A mistake was made in my choice of course for D.E. Please what do I do? I've been trying to login but it isn't going through. Somebody help a sad soul!
you will do change of course for just #2500

(1) (2) (3) ... (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.