Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

DIRECT ENTRY Admission. - Education (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / DIRECT ENTRY Admission. (479487 Views)

Direct Entry Admission Guide Into Nigerian Universities. / Nigerian Universities That Accept Lower Credit For Direct Entry Admission / Uniben Direct Entry 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (230) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by JAccksnow(m): 8:03am On Feb 14, 2019
Iboyx:

Hello, i just registered for Direct entry. Whilst i was registering i was asked to provide the jamb number i used to get my qualification which i provided, then i was asked to provide my admission number/exam number, so i gave them my matriculation number. Then i was asked the year the program was completed and i said i would be making use of awaiting results so i gave them the yr of expected graduation. Then i was given my print out, my matriculation number was showing as my exam number and date of exam was the date of expected graduation.. My complaint is do i have to do data correction now or the details appearing is correct?

If I may ask, what did you input for expected graduation date and are you sure of your program been completed before the screening process begins.
I have someone in this same dilemma, a PT student and I am not sure if to proceed with the reg.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Iboyx: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2019
JAccksnow:

If I may ask, what did you input for expected graduation date and are you sure of your program been completed before the screening process begins.
I have someone in this same dilemma, a PT student and I am not sure if to proceed with the reg.
I gave them a rough estimate. But i think whenever d degree is out, when going for uploading of d results it can b corrected
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chizzypresh(f): 8:43am On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=urose93 post=75702556][/quote

I jus checked with my jamb reg no on jamb portal
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chizzypresh(f): 8:49am On Feb 14, 2019
JAccksnow:

Please i dnt really understand this.......what will be required from me while registering for DE cos i want to buy the form tomorrow
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adindu140: 8:53am On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=Adindu140 post=75708867]Hello house, please I have a first class in microbiology and my o level is 1B and 4C's. I want to apply for DE into medicine. Which school would be 100% sure for admission? [/quopls pls someone should answer me cry
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by pascaleon: 9:12am On Feb 14, 2019
Adindu140:
Hello house, please I have a first class in microbiology and my o level is 1B and 4C's. I want to apply for DE into medicine. Which school would be 100% sure for admission?
Unibadan, unilag
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by urose93(f): 10:17am On Feb 14, 2019
[quote author=chizzypresh post=75714878][/quote]

your current jamb number or your former jamb reg number?. I am planning to go for regularisation today at once. I used 'other diploma' in place of my HND to submit the DE form.
thanks for stopping by
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adindu140: 10:19am On Feb 14, 2019
Unibadan requires transcript and to get it is tedious please which schools doesn't need transcript
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by chizzypresh(f): 10:27am On Feb 14, 2019
urose93:

your current jamb number or your former jamb reg number?. I am planning to go for regularisation today at once. I used 'other diploma' in place of my HND to submit the DE form.
thanks for stopping by

I used the jamb reg i was given ie my 2016 reg no
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adindu140: 10:28am On Feb 14, 2019
Unibadan requires transcript and to get it is tedious please which schools doesn't need transcript?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by pascaleon: 12:06pm On Feb 14, 2019
Adindu140:
Unibadan requires transcript and to get it is tedious please which schools doesn't need transcript?
Who told you it's tedious have you applied before...do you expect them to give you the admission on a platter without struggling...nothing good comes easily...unilag don't require transcript

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by bobostykah(m): 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2019
urose93:

thanks for stopping by
You can contact me for the regularisation
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Kazeem706: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hello everyone. I have collect the direct entry form on Wednesday but was successful without jamb regularization. The problem is that how I will attach my jamb regularization
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Kazeem706: 2:11pm On Feb 14, 2019
who I mine going to my jamb regularization pls
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by pascaleon: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2019
Kazeem706:
Hello everyone. I have collect the direct entry form on Wednesday but was successful without jamb regularization. The problem is that how I will attach my jamb regularization
You can go to any cbt center or any trusted cafe for proper guide so you dont make mistakes
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Kazeem706: 3:41pm On Feb 14, 2019
pls how much is Jamb regularization cost in jamb center or should I go to the jamb office
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Ckizy: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2019
Hello house, please I have a 2.1 in Microbiology. Please can I apply for medicine in oau, and what are the requirements ? Thanks
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 14, 2019
Available for any help regarding direct entry
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by samzyswaggz: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2019
Please house, my cousin had NID(national innovative diploma) in computer hardware engineering with distinction. Please which university can take him through direct entry, I'm not aware of this NID stuffs
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cuteyguy: 9:49pm On Feb 14, 2019
Teemelanin:
Hello house, please I have 2:1 in physiology, 2B’s and 3C’s in my O’level and applied to OAU for medicine. Do OAU do Post utme? Any DE admission group for OAU? Can I start processing my transcript to oau since post utme is not out yet?

Don't process d transcript yet till post DE form is out.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by cuteyguy: 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2019
samzyswaggz:
Please house, my cousin had NID(national innovative diploma) in computer hardware engineering with distinction. Please which university can take him through direct entry, I'm not aware of this NID stuffs

Better check brochure for this
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julidab: 12:40am On Feb 15, 2019
Adindu140:
Unibadan requires transcript and to get it is tedious please which schools doesn't need transcript
I know Unizik
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Julidab: 12:42am On Feb 15, 2019
Teemelanin:
Hello house, please I have 2:1 in physiology, 2B’s and 3C’s in my O’level and applied to OAU for medicine. Do OAU do Post utme? Any DE admission group for OAU? Can I start processing my transcript to oau since post utme is not out yet?
start d process now to avoid been late
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Iboyx: 8:06am On Feb 15, 2019
Does all universities require transcripts?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by opera1(m): 8:35am On Feb 15, 2019
Iboyx:
Does all universities require transcripts?

Not really.

Some skuz Do request for it b4 admission while some skuz will request 4 it After admission.
In fact, some skuz will not request for it until you get 2 400Level
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by more4rm9ja: 10:22am On Feb 15, 2019
Annie33:
pls how certain is OOU's DE admission?
and if i use awaiting result to register..will i still be asked to provide jamb reg num??
so far so good..i've only seen candidates with A level results successfully making corrections on their reg stuff..not seen anyone with ND result making correction
please i need answers
ND is A level result anty undecided
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by more4rm9ja: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2019
chizzypresh:

I checked nd i was given admission by Jamb.......i dont need to do jamb regularisation again right
No you don't, that jamb number is what you will provide during your D.E registration. Those that need regularisation are folks weren't given admission into their former school by jamb, in order to successfully register for D.E you need a Jamb Registration Number, that's the essence of Regularisation.

1 Like

Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Charles4sure(m): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2019
Pls does Fuoye request for transcript before admission or after admission,and what are the process of submission. someone that have ldea should please answer this.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by more4rm9ja: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2019
cuteyguy:

Don't process d transcript yet till post DE form is out.
According to what I've learnt on here, schools that conduct post DE don't ask for Transcript, while those that request for Transcripts don't conduct post DE exams.

What's best is to confirm first if your preferred school conducts post DE exams or not before you start processing Transcript.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by more4rm9ja: 10:43am On Feb 15, 2019
Charles4sure:
Pls does Fuoye request for transcript before admission or after admission,and what are the process of submission. someone that have ldea should please answer this.
If they conduct post DE exams, they probably won't ask for Transcript. But if they don't...it's best you submit the Transcript before they start giving admission.
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by more4rm9ja: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2019
Please house, is there a possibility that the closing date for DE registration might be extended?
Re: DIRECT ENTRY Admission. by Adindu140: 12:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Please someone should help with DE process for unilorin and ABU. Do they require transcript and write exams? shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (230) (Reply)

Nairaland Mathematics Clinic / Mastercard Foundation Scholarship, Enter Here / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.