Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

See How Married Woman Pun!shed Her Cheating Husband While Giving Him A Bl0w J0B - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Married Woman Pun!shed Her Cheating Husband While Giving Him A Bl0w J0B (2432 Views)

I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen / Jobless Nigeria Girls Says, A Bl0w Job Is Better Than No Job (photos) / Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How Married Woman Pun!shed Her Cheating Husband While Giving Him A Bl0w J0B by Naijabash(m): 5:36am On Dec 11, 2016
Ladies, do you think the man deserved what his wife did to him? Men, if your wife did this to you, what would you do?(Well, that’s if you ever got healed from the injury).
CLICK TO SEE VIDEO HERE>> [url]http://finegist.com/2016/12/11/shocking-see-how-this-married-woman-punshed-her-cheating-husband-while-giving-him-a-bl0w-j0b/
[/url]

Re: See How Married Woman Pun!shed Her Cheating Husband While Giving Him A Bl0w J0B by mofeoluwadassah: 5:42am On Dec 11, 2016
K undecided
Re: See How Married Woman Pun!shed Her Cheating Husband While Giving Him A Bl0w J0B by franklynsunny(m): 7:00am On Dec 11, 2016
@op
As far as d woman did nt catch him red handedbt listen to gossip and 3rd party? She should take d divorce cos no man will risk dis?

If d man knows he is cheating n c or read d wife face dat she is angryy will he in d first plc risk his kini

Lols

She won castrate d man? Who lose

(1) (Reply)

Romanlanders, What Do You All Think About This Instagram Ladies Shapes? / If U Are In Lagos See This / 6 types Of Ladies You Approach for the first time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.