Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,964 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen (5931 Views)

Students Caught On Camera Doing Bl0w Job In Class During Schooling House / A Lady Exposed Why She Prefer Dating Her Female Best Friend "I Kiss And Romance / Caught My Wife Giving Our 5-year-old Son ‘bl0w Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 12:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am a Millionaire” – Beautiful Slay Queen.

A gorgeous Nigerian Slay Queen identified as “Mercytwita” on Twitter, has taken to her her page to write down some of her qualities or let’s say abilities.

According to her, She is a Christian, She knows how to kiss well, she knows how to give a good bl0w job and she also has her own money.

She tweeted “I’m a Christian, I give good Mouth Action, and I have my own money”.

Guys what do you think about this ?

See screen shot below:-
https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/02/17/twitter-slay_queen/

Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by LawLord247: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ok
Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by LOGOBELT: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Judging by your look! You can't give good BJ... You might be good at kissing, but the person am seeing here no fit give better BJ.

Just an Attention Seeker, and the OP is helping her, then we the mumu viewer is buying the content. SIMPLE!

7 Likes

Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by FatherBona: 1:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
I see nothing wrong with anything she's said except the Christian part.
Nairaland Hypocrites and slutshamers are driving down here to do what they know how to do best.

Wetin concern me undecided
Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by mezarddinny: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
catfish
Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by MrCork: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
CEONAIJATUBE:
I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am a Millionaire” – Beautiful Slay Queen.

A gorgeous Nigerian Slay Queen identified as “Mercytwita” on Twitter, has taken to her her page to write down some of her qualities or let’s say abilities.

According to her, She is a Christian, She knows how to kiss well, she knows how to give a good bl0w job and she also has her own money.

She tweeted “I’m a Christian, I give good Mouth Action, and I have my own money”.

Guys what do you think about this ?

See screen shot below:-
https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/02/17/twitter-slay_queen/

kaiii...phone nomba please!!!!
..if only hisduchess have that number 2 bj skill set!
cheesy
Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by MrCork: 3:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
Chrisoliseh8877:
Hi Am Christopher, 36 years old, base in lagos slim and dark in complexion. Genotype aa, A graduate, an God fearing, very romantic. I want a decent loving lady for a serious relationship between the age 20-36 years old, a working class or into business of hers. She
Can please call me on

angry
Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by MrCork: 3:30pm On Feb 17, 2020
Chrisoliseh8877:
Hi Am Christopher, 36 years old, base in lagos slim and dark in complexion. Genotype aa, A graduate, an God fearing, very romantic. I want a decent loving lady for a serious relationship between the age 20-36 years old, a working class or into business of hers. She
Can please call me on

bros...kindly remove post n re-post at Bible Section!!(no oofeinse) angry

5 Likes

Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by aristocratic5(m): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Very Nice to know
And good for u
Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by franchasng: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by jasman1: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
Holly Moses! There’s no more shame with this generation. Spitting
Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by LesEnchantes: 3:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
To book, kindly call 08030915813

Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
Chrisoliseh8877:
Can please call me on
cc: Ashirawealthy
Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by Sensini123(m): 4:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Next!
Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by Ladyvin(f): 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
And why must she include that she is a Christian? Can't she go about doing her business without trying to insult Christianity. Rubbish. I don't know when posts like this will stop trending

1 Like

Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by Gofwane(m): 6:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
She looks so innocent.
But.....

1 Like

Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
mezarddinny:
catfish
.. Do wetin?
Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 17, 2020
]

Hello, please stop mentioning me about. I do not appreciate such. Ok?
Let this be the last time you'll ever do such.
Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by freshboi88: 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
And u don't have sense.
Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by Nobody: 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
Men scarce my sister, I understand grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by rex444(m): 4:20am On Feb 18, 2020
Chrisoliseh8877:
Can please call me on
mbanu nwokem ikarigo ihea ine eme... 36 and a graduate U shouldn't be doing this kinda things even of for nothing else for your own safety except if you are the one we should be running from .... chill U will find your own

1 Like

Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by rex444(m): 4:21am On Feb 18, 2020
so how many of us have checked her out on twitter...hang on make I check first
Re: I’m A Christian, I Kiss Well, I Give Good Bl0w Job And Am A Millionaire” – Queen by femi4: 6:07am On Feb 18, 2020
Giving bl0w job is not Christ like

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Sad Valentine Story / For Guys Only, Multiple And Practical Ways Of How To Be That Perfect Gentleman. / Nothing As Sweet As Having A Foreign Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.