Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Question For Christians About Next Noahs Ark - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Christians About Next Noahs Ark (719 Views)

Jesus Appears To Group Of 72 Christians About To Be Slaughtered By Boko Haram... / Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False / If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Christians About Next Noahs Ark by emmayayodeji(m): 6:17am On Dec 11, 2016
I was watching an episode of big bang theory. And sheldon was mocking a fault in the story of Noah's ark. And I also reasoned with it.

So Noah loaded the ark with 2 animals of each specie yeah?

ERM the carnivores like the lions tigers. Etc
What did dey feed on grin

In reality I think they would have eaten Noah and his family
Or some other animal

Plus answer this. No insults please

Happy sunday
Re: Question For Christians About Next Noahs Ark by nerilove(m): 6:26am On Dec 11, 2016
That's was the wonderful work of God then. He protected them all and made the tigers and lions forget they are carnivores.
Re: Question For Christians About Next Noahs Ark by randomperson: 6:48am On Dec 11, 2016
nerilove:
That's was the wonderful work of God then. He protected them all and made the tigers and lions forget they are carnivores.
Tell me you're kidding... Because if they forgot they are carnivores how did they survive for more than 200 days... And how many leaves did he pack that was enough for the herbivores.
Again, there are 8.7 million specie of animals and noah packed all of them into one boat?? Why didn't God just remake the animals after the flood. I guess the writer of the bible wasn't that smart after all.
U might think the fishes wouldn't be affected but if there was water allover the world then fresh and salt water would mix and most fishes would die...
I used to think the bible was a good fictional book but turns out it's poorly written. Gimme Harry Potter or any of Dan Brown's books grin
Re: Question For Christians About Next Noahs Ark by nerilove(m): 8:08am On Dec 11, 2016
randomperson:

Tell me you're kidding... Because if they forgot they are carnivores how did they survive for more than 200 days... And how many leaves did he pack that was enough for the herbivores.
Again, there are 8.7 million specie of animals and noah packed all of them into one boat?? Why didn't God just remake the animals after the flood. I guess the writer of the bible wasn't that smart after all.
U might think the fishes wouldn't be affected but if there was water allover the world then fresh and salt water would mix and most fishes would die...
I used to think the bible was a good fictional book but turns out it's poorly written. Gimme Harry Potter or any of Dan Brown's books grin
This shows you are an atheist. You might not understand what transpired during Noah's time but one thing is important. He's an omnipotent and omniscient God
Re: Question For Christians About Next Noahs Ark by randomperson: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2016
nerilove:
This shows you are an atheist. You might not understand what transpired during Noah's time but one thing is important. He's an omnipotent and omniscient God
Omniscient... Right? Why then was god sad that he made man since he must have known what will happen in the first place.
Re: Question For Christians About Next Noahs Ark by nerilove(m): 12:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
randomperson:

Omniscient... Right? Why then was god sad that he made man since he must have known what will happen in the first place.
Oga don't question the ability of God. Same God that created lucifer that's tormenting the world now.
Re: Question For Christians About Next Noahs Ark by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2016
Answering Some questions on Religion is a waste of time.
If you don't believe in God , how would you believe in his omnipotency. It will take you to believe in His existence, to believe in His power to do all things.
He makes the impossible possible and that's why Daniel could stay in the Lion's den without harm and Historians have not faulted the fact that there was someone by the name Daniel, The place where the incident happened and the King that was said to be ruling at time.

My person if you don't believe in God, you can never ever believe in His power.
Else it would be arguments upon arguments till eternity.

Happy new week
Re: Question For Christians About Next Noahs Ark by randomperson: 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
nerilove:
Oga don't question the ability of God. Same God that created lucifer that's tormenting the world now.
So you know your God's got serious issues... U just don't want to admit it
Re: Question For Christians About Next Noahs Ark by EyeHateGod: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
What is the Op trying to Achieve here?
Re: Question For Christians About Next Noahs Ark by nerilove(m): 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
randomperson:

So you know your God's got serious issues... U just don't want to admit it
which serious issue?I didn't say that. Same God that created you that you are lambasting. I won't talk on this anymore. Believe whatever. None of my business. An atheist like you...mtcheew
Re: Question For Christians About Next Noahs Ark by randomperson: 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
nerilove:
which serious issue?I didn't say that. Same God that created you that you are lambasting. I won't talk on this anymore. Believe whatever. None of my business. An atheist like you...mtcheew
Classic theist...

(1) (Reply)

PROOF There Is No Such Thing As An AGNOSTIC ATHEIST / Will There Be Marriage In Heaven? / The Four Kinds Of Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.