Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,645 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? (1372 Views)

Snippet: Concrete Reasons Why The Noahs Ark Story Is False / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There / Question For Christians About Next Noahs Ark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by truth12(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2016
SOMETIMES I WONDER , I WAS TAUGHT RIGHT FRIM THE SCRATCH THAT NOAHS FAMILY WERE THE OMLY ONES ALIVE DURING AND ADTER THE FLOOD. AND I BEGIN TO WONDER, HOW COME WE HAVE ASIANS, AFRICANS, EUROPEANS, ETC

IM NOT AN ATHEIST OR AN UNBELIEVER BUT IT BOTHERS ALOT.

EACH TIME I ASK THIS QUESTION TO PASTORS OR EVEN MY PARENT, THEY BEGIN TO TELL ME WHAT I ALREADY THOUGHT OF.

DID THE SPIDERS, ANTS,COCKROACHES AND OTHER SPCIES ALSO ENTER INTO THE ARK??

ANYWAYS, CHECK OUT AN INTERSTING ARTICLE I WROTE ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS, PLEASE VISIT AND COMMENT ON MA BLOG www.tomisblog1497..com.ng

Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by dingbang(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2016
because God is awesome, his awesomeness cannot be explained, understood or reasoned.
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by seunlly(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2016
Coz all of them went separately.
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by truth12(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2016
dingbang:
because God is awesome

EXACTLY, THATS WHAT I GET EVERYTIME.
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by queenitee(f): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2016
That's the mystery of God..I used to wonder about such things too,until I get to understand that I can't solve the mystery and thinking about it can actually make me fall.
So its better you wait till we get to heaven
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by truth12(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2016
queenitee:
That's the mystery of God..I used to wonder about such things too,until I get to understand that I can't solve the mystery and thinking about it can actually make me fall.

SOMETIMES I THINK OF IT TOO AND RUN OUT OF IDEAS
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by queenitee(f): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2016
truth12:

SOMETIMES I THINK OF IT TOO AND RUN OUT OF IDEAS
That's just it
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by dingbang(m): 10:58am On Dec 18, 2016
truth12:

EXACTLY, THATS WHAT I GET EVERYTIME.
lol when St Augustine questioned the theory behind the Deity of God, the angel said to him, a bucket cannot consume the entire ocean.

look, stop questioning what has been, you werent born then... rather, question what is....
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by dingbang(m): 10:59am On Dec 18, 2016
seunlly:
Coz all them went separately.
lol and married trees? really?
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by truth12(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2016
dingbang:
lol when St Augustine questioned the theory behind the Deity of God, the angel said to him, a bucket cannot consume the entire ocean.

look, stop questioning what has been, you werent born then... rather, question what is....

IM NOT QUESTIONING GOD OOO , I ONLY NEED SOMEONE TO EXPANTIATE THAT QUESTION.
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by dingbang(m): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2016
truth12:

nobody alive can explain that to u bro. not even the Pope!
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by wordbank(m): 11:09am On Dec 18, 2016
Noah sons had wives from different tribes
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by nwaanambra1(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2016
dingbang:
because God is awesome, his awesomeness cannot be explained, understood or reasoned.

Igba! akuko n'egwu mike eje agha! cheesy grin

the regular answer religion always use to explain away many conflicting stories in their fallacious bible stories - "god is great and works in mysterious ways which we should not question'! grin

while you are at it, also tell us who created the people that Cain got his wife from - since we where told his parents adam and eve where god's first creation - so who created his wife's people or DID HE MARRY HIS SISTER? cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by dingbang(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2016
nwaanambra1:

!gba! akuko n'egwu mike eje agha! cheesy grin

the regular answer religion always use to explain away many conflicting stories in their fallacious bible stories - "god is great and works in mysterious ways which we should not question'! grin

while you are at it, also tell us who created the people that Cain got his wife from - since we where told his parents adam and eve where god's first creation - so who created his wife's people or DID HE MARRY HIS SISTER? cheesy cheesy

please what is the name of the wife of your great grand father?
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by Pokermon: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2016
truth12:

lemme help your illusion..
suppose you locked 2 fouls (male and female) in a garden for about 5 years, i'm sure you wont come back to find the two fouls only..
you gonna see many fouls with different colors- same applies to human.

I'm a microbiologists and i can tell you that DNA, mutation, adaptation, survival etc are some of the many causes responsible for human varieties.

You should see the movie 'NOAH' the animals walked in all by emselves and Noah made them to fall in deep sleep.

Happy Sunday.
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by nwaanambra1(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2016
dingbang:

well, 1 Thessalonians 5:21 said u should question all things - put it thru the test and hold fast to that which proves to be true!

you see what i said - conflicting verses should be bible's second name! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by truth12(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2016
Pokermon:

lemme help your illusion..
suppose you locked 2 fouls (male and female) in a garden for about 5 years, i'm sure you wont come back to find the two fouls only..
you gonna see many fouls with different colors- same applies to human.

I'm a microbiologists and i can tell you that DNA, mutation, adaptation, survival etc are some of the many causes responsible for human varieties.

You should see the movie 'NOAH' the animals walked in all by emselves and Noah made them to fall in deep sleep.

Happy Sunday.

DID SPIDERS, ANTS, HOUSE FLIES, SNAILS ETC ALSO ENTERED THE ARK?
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by sod09(m): 11:20am On Dec 18, 2016
seunlly:
Coz all of them went separately.
so wen day went seperately
day meet new people
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by truth12(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2016
sod09:
so wen day went seperately
day meet new people

I don't think they met anyone, cos they were the only ones alive.
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by Pokermon: 11:23am On Dec 18, 2016
truth12:

DID SPIDERS, ANTS, HOUSE FLIES, SNAILS ETC ALSO ENTERED THE ARK?

Yes they did enter..
thats why i said you should see the movie.
you go believe.
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by sod09(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2016
truth12:

I don't think they met anyone, cos they were the only ones alive.
exactly
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by nwaanambra1(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2016
dingbang:
please what is the name of the wife of your great grand father?

DUMB COMMENT.

according to bible estimation - cain married at an estimated age of between 48 and 60 and according to the bible again, cain was the first offspring of adam and eve - so are u saying there were others before cain and abel?

now you see how dumb your comment is. angry
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by truth12(m): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2016
nwaanambra1:

DUMB COMMENT.

according to bible estimation - cain married at an estimated age of between 48 and 60 and according to the bible again, cain was the first offspring of adam and eve - so are u saying there were others before cain and abel?

WOW!!
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 18, 2016
if u believe noah story u should be in d same classroom with my 4yrs old daughter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by eph12(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2016
nwaanambra1:

Maybe you should go back to edit this because first creation does not mean only creation.
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by Fash20: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2016
queenitee:
If scientists, inventors had folded their hands and say that's the mystery of God when they come across a phenomenon,there would be no internet and other technology you and I use today.

The difference between us and people who lived some 5000 years ago is that we have more understanding of the world we live than them though most of us today in one way or another still believe in superstition.

From my understanding I do not think it is possible for that ark to have once carried all the living things we see on earth today. There are more than 1.8 million organism and many are yet to be discovered

1 Like

Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by dingbang(m): 11:30am On Dec 18, 2016
nwaanambra1:

DUMB COMMENT.

according to the bible.... Dont be lost
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by QuietHammer(m): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2016
queenitee:
We can't solve the mystery of cancer. So it's better we wait till we get to heaven

1 Like

Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by dingbang(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2016
nwaanambra1:

well, 1 Thessalonians 5:21 said u should question all things - put it thru the test and hold fast to that which proves to be true!

you see what i said - conflicting verses should be bible's second name! cheesy cheesy
thou shall not put the Lord your God to the test....it was clear grin
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by TheBossLadyK(f): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2016
truth12:
SOMETIMES I WONDER , I WAS TAUGHT RIGHT FRIM THE SCRATCH THAT NOAHS FAMILY WERE THE OMLY ONES ALIVE DURING AND ADTER THE FLOOD. AND I BEGIN TO WONDER, HOW COME WE HAVE ASIANS, AFRICANS, EUROPEANS, ETC

IM NOT AN ATHEIST OR AN UNBELIEVER BUT IT BOTHERS ALOT.

EACH TIME I ASK THIS QUESTION TO PASTORS OR EVEN MY PARENT, THEY BEGIN TO TELL ME WHAT I ALREADY THOUGHT OF.

DID THE SPIDERS, ANTS,COCKROACHES AND OTHER SPCIES ALSO ENTER INTO THE ARK??

ANYWAYS, CHECK OUT AN INTERSTING ARTICLE I WROTE ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS, PLEASE VISIT AND COMMENT ON MA BLOG www.tomisblog1497..com.ng

There is no explanation to that question, if there should be any explanation it should be Noah son and daughter had sex and we are the products.

Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by seunlly(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2016
sod09:
so wen day went seperately day meet new people
na only God u ft ask that one.
Re: If Noahs Family Were The Only Ones Alive During The Flood, Why Are We Different? by Aaronsrod: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2016
nwaanambra1:

NEVER QUESTION!! NEVER QUESTION!! GOD WILL KILL YOU!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

CAC Sunday School Lesson For Sunday, 13 August 2017. / Close Your Legs And Open Your Bible / Claims By JESUS. Be VERY SURE THEY'RE FALSE. YOUR Soul DEPENDS On Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.