Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,642 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

… - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (8086 Views)

Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo / Prophet Uebert angel Kiss Wife Inside A Yatch ,as His Family Tours Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: … by Oilwell(m): 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Everblazinggg:
Rubbish...bible says he that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favor from GOD. It didn't say your prophet should find a wife or hubby for you. That was how one prophet said my then bf is not my own that we are forcing our selfs to be together but now we are happily married with a child. My dear no be prophet go live with una two...making a marriage to work depends on the two of you

Experience and wisdom is in this reply
Re: … by derindel(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2016
pastor Chris's weding crashed because he did not hear the will of God for him in Marriage. he married Pastor Anita based on parental instruction. Anita was never the will of God for him in Marriage. any staunched Christ Embassy members that know a lot about the Church inner circle can Authenticate this fact. Learn from Pastor Chris' mistake and do your own personal prayer or consult other men of God whom you trust in order to verify Your grandpa's prophecy and to find out the will of God for you in Marriage.

Ayinke93:
My boyfriend and I have been together for roughly 3 years now. So far, I'll say we have the best relationship. Tho we have issues sometimes which is normal, but we still have ways of settling our differences and as it seems now, our love kinda grow stronger by the day.
Now here's where the prophet ish came in. My mum's father happens to be a shepard in a celestial church. Tho I don't like the way they do things and all that, but my mum just forced me into going there to ' clear road' as they do say in yoruba. This session was a period of prophesy where a prophet will just keep giving instructions and all that. I obeyed. A night before I planned going, I noticed my boyfriend was kinda scared they'd say something abt us, infact he called me to tell me that he's been having this feelings that they were going to prophesy against our relationship but I should always know he really loves me. I just laughed it off and told him nothing was ever going to happen.
The following I travelled to my grandpa's place and I met the prophet. He was just talking abt the normal issues, not until he talked abt my relationship. He said my boyfriend was not destined for me. My whole world crashed when I heard that statement...... I couldn't control my tears,, this is someone I see a perfect future with, everything between us has been okay, I know his family, my family know him, we've come too far to be shattered by those words I heard.
When I got to tell my boyfriend abt it on phone , initially he was pained he had to drop the call. When he eventually called back, he said he was ready for the worst. That since they've said I was someone elses wife, he's ready to bear the consequences of stealing another person's wife.
Tho months have passed after this scenario, once in a while when I remember it, it always break me down.... We are still together tho, infact still very much in love, I'm always scared something might just happen between us.
Please your advices are really needed

Re: … by Kherry: 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2016
my dear you are responsible for your own happiness don't let it get ruined....move closer to God, with God all things are possible

1 Like

Re: … by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2016
futurewise11:

Do u seek permission from your prophet before having sex with your boyfriend? Obviously No.

Trust me, you are wasting your time benchmarking your decision base on that prophet.
Ask oyakhilome, those prophet are business man.if at your age u cant analyse, predict and make a firm decision, you are not matured for marriage.I'm sure you are the type that need a prophet consent before your future husband touch u.....wake up aunty, your time is ticking.

Futurewise

Er, I think you're quoting the wrong person. I didn't create this thread, so quote the person that did, not me.
Re: … by Ranchhoddas: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
xendra:
well I believe in prophecies, just dont believe there are still prophets.
I just received a prophecy concerning your future boo. His name is Tom Hagen. You need to take this seriously and pray very hard.

1 Like

Re: … by essien2020(m): 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
waoh
Re: … by kachi7021(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
So what?? A cele priest got through to u...if God indeed spoke, He would ve spoken through u too or someone else to back up what the priest said....dnt swallow anything u hear hook line n sinker....we make our own destinies
Re: … by xendra: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
I just received a prophecy concerning your future boo. His name is Tom Hagen. You need to take this seriously and pray very hard.
well thats the thing, cos as far as i can tell, you are not a prophet of God

1 Like

Re: … by Ranchhoddas: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
xendra:
well thats the thing, cos as far as i can tell, you are not a prophet of God
I never said I was a prophet of God. God once used a donkey to send a message remember? Ignore the messenger and simply take the message. Your move!
Re: … by NegeduGrace(f): 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ayinke93:
My boyfriend and I have been together for roughly 3 years now. So far, I'll say we have the best relationship. Tho we have issues sometimes which is normal, but we still have ways of settling our differences and as it seems now, our love kinda grow stronger by the day.
Now here's where the prophet ish came in. My mum's father happens to be a shepard in a celestial church. Tho I don't like the way they do things and all that, but my mum just forced me into going there to ' clear road' as they do say in yoruba. This session was a period of prophesy where a prophet will just keep giving instructions and all that. I obeyed. A night before I planned going, I noticed my boyfriend was kinda scared they'd say something abt us, infact he called me to tell me that he's been having this feelings that they were going to prophesy against our relationship but I should always know he really loves me. I just laughed it off and told him nothing was ever going to happen.
The following I travelled to my grandpa's place and I met the prophet. He was just talking abt the normal issues, not until he talked abt my relationship. He said my boyfriend was not destined for me. My whole world crashed when I heard that statement...... I couldn't control my tears,, this is someone I see a perfect future with, everything between us has been okay, I know his family, my family know him, we've come too far to be shattered by those words I heard.
When I got to tell my boyfriend abt it on phone , initially he was pained he had to drop the call. When he eventually called back, he said he was ready for the worst. That since they've said I was someone elses wife, he's ready to bear the consequences of stealing another person's wife.
Tho months have passed after this scenario, once in a while when I remember it, it always break me down.... We are still together tho, infact still very much in love, I'm always scared something might just happen between us.

dear am not saying you should break up with him oo but a pastor told me the man in my life have two women in his life n I even told my ex and we gisted and laugh it off only for him to break up with me yesterday for no just reason so nne take your time n pray about it..God doesn't lie but men do
Re: … by M2dX(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
crazy azz prophet
Re: … by M2dX(m): 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
crazy azz prophets
Re: … by totosucker(m): 3:08am On Dec 15, 2016
NegeduGrace:
dear am not saying you should break up with him oo but a pastor told me the man in my life have two women in his life n I even told my ex and we gisted and laugh it off only for him to break up with me yesterday for no just reason so nne take your time n pray about it..God doesn't lie but men do
Sad.
Re: … by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 15, 2016
This is what the Bible calls divination. It is great sin for which God destroyed many nations in the old testament.

He is not a prophet!

The problem here is not what the said prophet told you the problem is that you believe it. This could significantly affect your relationship in the future. You have now put yourself in a situation where you have an excuse for anything that goes wrong in your relationship.

Since you breakdown each time you remember what you are told I can tell your relationship is not thesame as before. There is doubt in your mind.

God doesn't choose husband or wife for anyone in the literal sense and only God knows the future. Believe in God and enjoy the freedom of your freewill. Put that said prophecy In it's place - divination, that isn't from God. I hope it helps you.
Re: … by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
angry
Re: … by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pls Op just break up with your boyfriend already,he probably doesn't deserve you,lmao, I'll gladly fill in.
The truth is the priest wants you for himself,which i'll personally climb a mountain and vehemently pray against(you know i rov you)
Re: … by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
For 2017 pple still deh do my prophet shame
Re: … by daveemuobo(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
The prophet might be fake,but your boo has some explanations to do. I wonder why he felt there would be a prophesy concerning the relationship.

1 Like

Re: … by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ayinke93:
..... Smiless.... No hard feelings.

i like you.

I know that this is an old post and i dont know how you resolved this, but please next time, dont go to any prophet or soothsayer in an attempt to look into the future.

You are indirectly telling God you dont trust Him enough to take care of your future.

Frankly speaking it is a sin indeed.

Now, whatever friction you have in your relationship with the guy, you'll think it's the words of the prophet coming true.

So be careful dear.
Re: … by Ayinke93(f): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
Thanks a lot...I really appreciate your response.
Ioannes:

i like you.

I know that this is an old post and i dont know how you resolved this, but please next time, dont go to any prophet or soothsayer in an attempt to look into the future.

You are indirectly telling God you dont trust Him enough to take care of your future.

Frankly speaking it is a sin indeed.

Now, whatever friction you have in your relationship with the guy, you'll think it's the words of the prophet coming true.

So be careful dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: … by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ayinke93:
Thanks a lot...I really appreciate your response.

my pleasure dear. Have a nice night.
Re: … by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ayinke93:

Looking forward till today, what lessons did you learn? and how did the relationship go ?
Re: … by Ayinke93(f): 3:56pm On Sep 21, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Looking forward till today, what lessons did you learn? and how did the relationship go ?
our relationship has never been stronger.... I've learnt to always follow my heart
Re: … by JONSYN7154: 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2017
Prophet of doom. My dear, you can change that prophecy for your own good. Go for what you want and God will perfect it.
Re: … by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ayinke93:
our relationship has never been stronger.... I've learnt to always follow my heart

Congrats....This is something i need to learn from. Thanks again. Greet the very decisive bros for me... grin wink cheesy
Re: … by Ayinke93(f): 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2017
I'll do that bro... Don't ever make a prophet determine your life... We are responsible for our own reality.
supersystemsnig:

Congrats....This is something i need to learn from. Thanks again. Greet the very decisive bros for me... grin wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: … by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 21, 2017
Ayinke93:
I'll do that bro... Don't ever make a prophet determine your life... We are responsible for our own reality.

wink
Re: … by demonized: 9:32pm On May 04, 2018
dear sis, kindly update us biko..

Dis same prophecy made me loose interest in my gf of 6yrs. and till now, I'm yet to find someone half as good as her (character wise)..
Re: … by SmellingAnus(m): 10:13pm On May 04, 2018
Ayinke93:
are you still with the guy? Are you guys married? Please update us...
Re: … by candyguyofficia(m): 11:51pm On May 04, 2018
Ayinke93:

See dear, I have to tag you in this post just to make sure you at least have a chance to read it up. If you a Christian as you claim to be you have a Right to Choose this is one of the 3 major right you have in Christ. When Jesus met the blind man he asked him, what do you want? And the blind man stated he wanted to see. Jesus didn't assume that the blind man needed his sight or gave him sight without wanting to hear from him his needs. No body holy pass, me sef I dey sin (we all sinners n fall short at times). I strongly recommend you read the book 'Your Right In Christ' (the number of pages in d book isnt that much this is to encourage you get d book Incase you d type that don't enjoy reading) by Pastor Chris Oyakilomen. After reading this book you would be astonished and amazed I bet you won't be confused anymore after reading it. Just look well n if your mind says your current BF is the one then stick with him as a Christian everyone has that right to Choose.

Re: … by saintol(m): 12:01am On May 05, 2018
That was how a sister went to a prophet because her mum wanted her to do so. She went with three names. The prophet selected one that is suitable for sister, and that is all. Meanwhile, the three names were names of her only boyfriend. She played it really smart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Goo / My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.