Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply (7689 Views)

She Sent Me A Picture Of Her Hand But It Looks Like That Of A Man (Photos) / Videos Dis 2 Nigerian Slay Queens Just Started D Biznes Of Sellin Live Blue Film / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2023
Good afternoon dear romancelanders,
My lover girl I met on Facebook just 4 months relationship of knowing each other sent me a shocking message to me on Facebook last night .
She is a single mother of two who lost her husband 3 years ago and when I met her I let her know that won't be a barrier that I will marry her with the 2 children and she agreed. Tho it was a long distance relationship and since we dated have travelled to meet her 9 times while she visited once and when she came she had to drop the children with her elder sister.
Three days ago we had little misunderstanding she cut phone on me I called her back never to try such on me and after that call she never call me for 2 days unlike before she calls regularly and I never call her too and she sent this to me last night what should I do ?

Though have not replied her or call her since that yesterday night.

Please someone with wisdom should advise me what to reply her ..tho I love her and I don't want to loose her ..but she offended me by dropping phone on me and she never say sorry before sending me this screenshot message

I bought easy buy solar for her which we are paying small small and also her phone get screen problems and I collect it to repair for her and I gave her my second phone Samsung to be using and is still with her that was what she meant that I should come and collect all what I did for her in that screenshot mesaage

This is someone that told me she has been going to the mountain to pray for husband that will stay in her life for the past 3 years ooooo

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by incandescentena: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2023
Op if it's you, take up your slippers, dust your slippers, wish her well and tear race far away.

She is a depressed woman and she sees you can't help her situation.

Ps Op she has given you the chance to dodge a very straight bullet. RUN!

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by harqinhola(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
What question did you ask her to answer ?

7 Likes

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by fullnetwork: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2023
If she says she doesn't want, free her nah.
Is it by force?
If the quarrel is based on disrespect, it will not end today if you decide to continue.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 2:49pm On Apr 21, 2023
harqinhola:
What question did you ask her to answer ?

She sent me a message to pay for d solar power for that week and she did not greet to say Good morin .so I ask her why she did not greet me ..that was when she sent the message

Even 3 days before then ..she ask me to send 10k I told her am broke and I manage to send her 3k ..she never say thank u or acknowledge the money till now

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by harqinhola(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
saweide:

She sent me a message to pay for d solar power for that week and she did not greet to say Good morin .so I ask her why she did not greet me ..that was when she sent the message

Even 3 days before then ..she ask me to send 10k I told her am broke and I manage to send her 3k ..she never say thank u or acknowledge the money till now

She doesn’t like you . #wemove

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by suckmedownthere(f): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Leave the phone or anything to her that's not your problem if she ask, try to give her sometime or breathing space and she will either come back to you or forget about your love, the love has to be 50 50 or you will be taken for granted....... E go be like say love they shak you...... And try and go to places you find other nice and beautiful women then she will be in 10th place fighting to be first place like she used to be....... grin

24 Likes

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by garriAndsugar: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2023
saweide:

im trying to understand how you will cater for her, her children and the ones she will deliver for you when you marry her.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by incandescentena: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
saweide:

She knows you cant carry her problems. Thinking of an average Nigerian single mother with kids looking for who to carry their problem.

Run far away Op

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by becky39000(m): 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2023
Empty Headed Simps everywhere angry

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
she said she is tired of the r/ship, so why dont you jejely remove yourself from this headache?

15 Likes

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by b3llo(m): 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2023
Move on my friend! You can't fill in that hollow space caused by the death of her husband.

12 Likes

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by endsarrrs(f): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2023
I hope you are not another male Gold digger trying to rip her and her kids what is left from her husband wealth.

She might see you as such.

Mothers with kids should be left for fathers with kids

3 Likes

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by greenermodels: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2023
Why can't human beings be reasonable for once? Op, ignore her for the mean time.

3 Likes

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by Queendera(f): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Leave the phone or anything to her that's not your problem if she ask, try to give her sometime or breathing space and she will either come back to you or forget about your love, the love has to be 50 50 or you will be taken for granted....... E go be like say love they shak you...... And try and go to places you find other nice and beautiful women then she will be in 10th place fighting to be first place like she used to be....... grin
bros no mind this one o.

Please go and collect your things. Not showing gratitude is disgusting regardless of the gender.

Your mama no born u to slave for another person. Please go and collect your things and lock up

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 3:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
Queendera:
bros no mind this one o.

Please go and collect your things. Not showing gratitude is disgusting regardless of the gender.

Your mama no born u to slave for another person. Please go and collect your things and lock up
Thanks sir

1 Like

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2023
suckmedownthere:
Thanks I really appreciate your advice
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by theophorus(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
How you go see wahala still dey choke your head?

Na waoh

7 Likes

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by Ever8090: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
I no want spoil my mind this afternoon so I no read the post but I know either you or the girl must be mad...

10 Likes

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by crazysam001: 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
Its not a test or anything, she is over you, you dont excite her anymore, she knows you love her and she rarely gets it that easy. She is showing you how she regards you so dont ignore that or make excuses for her. You were born by a loving woman and cared for by a responsible father remember that, Love yourself enough to not seem as though you cant live without her. Show here you have value for yourself. Return her phone, transfer the easy buy payment account to her turn around and walk away. If she comes for you set the ground rules if she doesn't respect her decision and move on. Remember a woman who loves you will break all her rules for you, including appreciating 3k, its not the way you love her she loves, its the way you love yourself.

11 Likes

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by Gboom: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2023
Single mother without reasonable means of livelihood is a burden to the man dating, cohabiting or marrying her.

I know a man presently; he is confused because he allowed a single mother of 3 to be cohabiting with him and he has done some things for her to leave but she is adamant. The guy in question is also afraid of dragging her out forcefully because, the lady's father is an herbalist.

@OP, your situation is even better than the one I stated above, please try and do away with her to have peace and as per you've done for her, just count them as a loss

11 Likes

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:06pm On Apr 21, 2023
What a shame 😪😪
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Gboom:
Single mother without reasonable means of livelihood is a burden to the man dating, cohabiting or marrying her.

I know a man presently; he is confused because he allowed a single mother of 3 to be cohabiting with him and he has done some things for her to leave but she is adamant. The guy in question is also afraid of dragging her out forcefully because, the lady's father is an herbalist.

@OP, your situation is even better than the one I stated above, please try and do away with her to have peace and as per you've done for her, just count them as a loss

Tanks but pls ...how should I react to her
Mesages
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 4:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Benjaniblinks:
What a shame 😪😪

Shame as how
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 4:24pm On Apr 21, 2023
Should I reply the message or just overlook it pls advise
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by BENEFICIAL12(m): 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2023
QUIETLY RUN FOR YOUR DEAR LIFE DON'T EVEN TRY TO WEAR YOUR SHOE... FLING IT OUT _RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK

3 Likes

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2023
Don't reply her again. If she calls, don't pick it too. If you eventually pick, don't reply her the way to make you look weak. After that, cut the phone on her. You are the boss. You are allowing her to boss you around. It will get worse if you marry her. The signs are there.
If she insists that you should come and pick your items , collect them with all gladness and return her things. Any woman that you even test with small things, and not appreciative will do worse soon. Let her source for her self .
By the way , did you ever found out what killed her ex husband? These are the type of questions you supposed find answers to before bulging in any relationship with a married woman...If not, I pity you eh...they do love is blind there until it leads you to a journey of no return. Just saying though.

8 Likes

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by merrymike47(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2023
Op what led you to a single mother in the first place? Love? If love, dead that idea, cos love will not keep you in a marriage. There are more to relationship than feelings, there has to be understanding. If she will not understand you and you will not understand her, just safe yourself the future stress that you cannot avoid or control.

1. You are not responsible for whatever happened to her, so let are not blackmail you emotionally or add unnecessary pressure to you.

2. Understand that she made her choice at some point, so if her husband did not die, there won't be you.

Don't kill yourself for someone that won't appreciate it. You can leave the message unattended to or fix a date to get your stuffs and end the whole thing.

4 Likes

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by PJtech: 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2023
saweide:
Should I reply the message or just overlook it pls advise

ask her when she'll bring ur phone bck... Collect everything she return gladly

incase you no see who to give the phone i'll be needing it

1 Like

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by kelspinall(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2023
is either you are a dullard or you too slow to understand..
no too much talking,do as she says, it's over...otilo
how do you guys cope with a single mom of 2..1daful people everywhere

5 Likes

Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by Ekundayo7574(m): 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2023
What's wrong with all this Simp self out of the whole ladies in this world nah single mum way no get hand work you go carry
Re: She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply by saweide: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2023
priceactionx:
Don't reply her again. If she calls, don't pick it too. If you eventually pick, don't reply her the way to make you look weak. After that, cut the phone on her. You are the boss. You are allowing her to boss you around. It will get worse if you marry her. The signs are there.
If she insists that you should come and pick your items , collect them with all gladness and return her things. Any woman that you even test with small things, and not appreciative will do worse soon. Let her source for her self .
By the way , did you ever found out what killed her ex husband? These are the type of questions you supposed find answers to before bulging in any relationship with a married woman...If not, I pity you eh...they do love is blind there until it leads you to a journey of no return. Just saying though.

Thanks a lot .that is it ...when i asked what killed d husband she just told me it was an attack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Send Your Congratulatory Message To Our Mr Nairaland Here!!! / .. .. .. / Sex Adventure With My Boss Wife (18+) Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.