Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,504 members, 7,812,554 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

… - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (8083 Views)

Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo / Prophet Uebert angel Kiss Wife Inside A Yatch ,as His Family Tours Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: … by Ayinke93(f): 8:24am On May 05, 2018
We are still very much together....Stronger than ever . I was even the one that made a mistake that could have broken us, but that's a thing of the past now.
Bottom line, never give anyone the chance to separate you from the one you love. Many of these guys are liars....They just want to say something even if it's not true.

1 Like

Re: … by badfuckerz(m): 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ayinke93:
We are still very much together....Stronger than ever . I was even the one that made a mistake that could have broken us, but that's a thing of the past now.
Bottom line, never give anyone the chance to separate you from the one you love. Many of these guys are liars....They just want to say something even if it's not true.
mark my word today you are on the part destruction. you will end up regretting why you have wasted all your years with him .
Re: … by Ayinke93(f): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2019
badfuckerz:

mark my word today you are on the part destruction. you will end up regretting why you have wasted all your years with him .
Who's this dimwit? gtf off my mentions
Re: … by badfuckerz(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Ayinke93:

Who's this dimwit? gtf off my mentions
you will cry
Re: … by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2019
My dear, keep your guy, nurture your relationship and keep praying. If you quit that relationship and ask that prophet to pray let the the right man locate you, he will fail. The problem is that they keep prophesying a partner is not the right one, but if you quit that relationship and tell them to pray for you to meet the ''so called destined partner'' they fail woefully. Don't leave your man.
Re: … by boxer022(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2019
My sister I understand your pain. What I want you to do is this, you and your boyfriend are to pray seriously over it, begging God to reveal his wish for the both of you concerning the matter. Whatever you get as dream, take it to your pastor for interpretation. I had not so similar experience with my now ex girlfriend and we both prayed over it individually and the message I received was that she was not the person destined for me. She also got a similar message and informed me. We went to our pastors for interpretation and understood that we were not meant to be married. We both discussed it and agreed to part ways. She is currently married to another man who I believe is destined for her.

1 Like

Re: … by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 03, 2019
Ayinke93:
My boyfriend and I have been together for roughly 3 years now. So far, I'll say we have the best relationship. Tho we have issues sometimes which is normal, but we still have ways of settling our differences and as it seems now, our love kinda grow stronger by the day.
Now here's where the prophet ish came in. My mum's father happens to be a shepard in a celestial church. Tho I don't like the way they do things and all that, but my mum just forced me into going there to ' clear road' as they do say in yoruba. This session was a period of prophesy where a prophet will just keep giving instructions and all that. I obeyed. A night before I planned going, I noticed my boyfriend was kinda scared they'd say something abt us, infact he called me to tell me that he's been having this feelings that they were going to prophesy against our relationship but I should always know he really loves me. I just laughed it off and told him nothing was ever going to happen.
The following I travelled to my grandpa's place and I met the prophet. He was just talking abt the normal issues, not until he talked abt my relationship. He said my boyfriend was not destined for me. My whole world crashed when I heard that statement...... I couldn't control my tears,, this is someone I see a perfect future with, everything between us has been okay, I know his family, my family know him, we've come too far to be shattered by those words I heard.
When I got to tell my boyfriend abt it on phone , initially he was pained he had to drop the call. When he eventually called back, he said he was ready for the worst. That since they've said I was someone elses wife, he's ready to bear the consequences of stealing another person's wife.
Tho months have passed after this scenario, once in a while when I remember it, it always break me down.... We are still together tho, infact still very much in love, I'm always scared something might just happen between us.
Please your advices are really needed

You don't have to be worried. If the prophecy is genuine, the relationship will naturally fold up without any struggle. There was a time I was madly in love with a girl. The girl said she may commit suicide if I leave her. My fear arose when I found out her mother was religious and may want to consult prophets. I thought what if a prophet say no. I was very afraid. No prophecy came against us. When it was time for us to break up, I thanked my star that we didn't get married. Then prophecy came during a random program from a cele prophet. She said your will meet your wife the day you travel to work somewhere. It came to pass exactly as it was said. I'm married.
Re: … by elmagnifico411(m): 9:31am On Oct 03, 2019
Hmm.. I’m just reading this.. here’s my take;

Firstly, I’ll like to tell u that I believe In prophecies. , though I have my ways of checking . Mostly, when a prophet says stuff about me, I must have been having one or 2 feelings about what he said but not knowing how to join them together. For instance; when I was dating a girl and the mom was acting wan kain, I couldn’t put 2 and 2 together to pin the thing down, but my spirit told me her doings weren’t with clear eyes. So when I was at a program and this man of God pointed it out and clarify the matter, I didn’t argue. I just systematically ended the relationship. Till date, I’m still grateful to God that I didnt marry the girl though she was a good chic.

Now, back to your matter, I’d say don’t totally throw what the prophet said away. Sometimes, they see these things and some of them can actually help turn the bad signs otherwise with prayers and fasting, but some just love to exercise their spiritual strength and not really check well if truly what dey saw was the real thing they should see.

To be safer, I’d advice you deny yourself some things you love to do with him , go into fasting and prayers, ask God to show u signs that u really want to see or know what to do with what’s on ground. If your heart is that plain and open, for sure God will show u signs. Now u might not be able to understand fully, that’s where a trusted man of God comes in. You need to get a trusted one for directions.

There’s a part in bible that talks about believing in God and His prophets for clarity, directions, and other good stuff, but the challenge is knowing the one God really sent.

Lastly, u need not be afraid of prophecies. Tell your bobo to be calm. Wateva is bad can still be turned around for good. After all some marriages had faulty foundations and Baba God turned things around for them. Their might just be some things you guys need to do to make your ways smoother. ‘Ogun wa o. Ojuboro o de se fi gba omo lowo ekuro ‘. May wisdom guide u. Ire o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Never Kissed My Sexy Girl Due To Her Sported Tongue (photo) / Bridal Shower Of A Computer Engineer Who Have No Girlfriends, Guys Did It(Photo) / How A Nigerian Night Club Looked Like In 1959 (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.