Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,901 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) (8154 Views)

The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / Can A Poor Girl Love Genuinely ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
Part 2, cos someone raised this topic in the year 2011.

I've come to testify to this fact. Nigerian girls need a very stubborn and arrogant man.. smiley If you're the gentle type, sorry you'll loose your respect! You can not get her respect by 'loving' her, calling her pet names or buying gifts and flowers.. You need to flex your muscles the way my grandfather did! He's an Iron MAN, yet his wife (My grandmum) loved him till he died and after death..(they lived together for over 65years; no break-up; no 2nd wife).

Personally, I can boldly testify to this.. She'll treat you like nobody, if you keep running after her, (like she's the only one on earth).

Make sure you shout on her when necessary, [s]if you must use koboko, I say use it (only in Nigeria). [/s]

Showing a nigerian girl/ wife true love with an open heart translates to being treated as a mugu. Come to think of it, an average Nigerian girl wants gender equality...right? so treat her like a fellow man.. Or aren't we equal again?

Try give her a very special treatment and she'll give you a very special slap in return.

They are prone to rigidity...they've adapted to the sufferings in the country so I wonder why you'll have to kill your strength in the process of LOVING...

Listen, her dad love her more than you do and she love her dad more... despite the number of slaps she recieved from her dad (if you like go and buy Tokyo city... e nor go work)

Pls, do not go beyond your power..
She'll either stay or bounce...

10 Likes

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Tedyk(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2012
Korrect!!!
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by berylLOL(f): 10:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
lool..na so, I pray you don't end up with one who lands your asss in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Shugamania(f): 10:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
What's this? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by 190theclown: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ride on bro -
Continue the-Good work
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
berylLOL: lool..na so, I pray you don't end up with one who lands your asss in jail.

Na today....
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
Shugamania: What's this? undecided

It is what it is smiley
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 28, 2012
190-the-clown:
Ride on bro -
Continue the-Good work
yeah bro....the ministry is matching forward smiley
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hahahaha Lol oh my days.....Well that's why you need to change the class of ladies you roll with; so that you can come in contact with the ones that’ll give you respect and love you in return. And if you call her pet names or buy gifts and flowers for her, she’ll appreciate you even more....and I tell you, there are lots of them in town all you need to do is search for them.... cool

2 Likes

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by 190theclown: 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
acidosis™:

yeah bro....the ministry is matching forward smiley

I'not anywhere close 2my PC
Would have backed your theory with more evidences grin grin
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
@op did I see the use of koboko in ur write up?
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hahaha Lol....Yeah right; I wasn't expecting anything less from you; Lol...I’m really looking forward to the day you’ll say oh no don’t say such things about ladies that ain’t cool...I tell you ehh that’ll be the day.... cool
190-the-clown:
Ride on bro -
Continue the-Good work
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2012
How about u just date ur fellow men if women give u such a headache
Ladies if he harasses u don't worry... Next time u see him, shower him wit a pot of hot cooking oil, this should put him in his right place...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hahaha you just took the words from my mouth....
berylLOL: lool..na so, I pray you don't end up with one who lands your asss in jail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 28, 2012
Good question...had to ask that myself...
Shugamania: What's this? undecided
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Jamesdman(m): 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
In Nigeria, no one is gonna get anyone jailed for domestic problems. The judiciary (be it police or the courtroom) will say, it's a family problem, go call ur folks to settle ur problems!
@poster i second ur motion, but before flexing ur muscles try check the background of the lady o. If na all this village gals wey don farm well well, don fight village wrestling and don eat enough apku and cassava food before coming to the city, after u slap her, u go see urself for ground, they go dey beat u dey cry, so that neighbours go think say na u wan kill her!

2 Likes

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by nikkyshyne(f): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2012
Jangbanjantis!

2 Likes

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
sanb: Hahahaha Lol oh my days.....Well that's why you need to change the class of ladies you roll with; so that you can come in contact with the ones that’ll give you respect and love you in return. And if you call her pet names or buy gifts and flowers for her, she’ll appreciate you even more....and I tell you, there are lots of them in town all you need to do is search for them.... cool

Lol... I roll with classic females...but I know what I'm saying.. You need an Iron -fist!

1 Like

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lol....if you roll with the classy ones, no need for an Iron Fist....cheesy
acidosis™:

Lol... I roll with classic females...but I know what I'm saying.. You need an Iron -fist!
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: How about u just date ur fellow men if women give u such a headache
Ladies if he harasses u don't worry... Next time u see him, shower him wit a pot of hot cooking oil, this should put him in his right place...

I said it! 9ja girls need strong bones that can resist hot cooking oil..
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
mondi_cheeks: How about u just date ur fellow men if women give u such a headache

U get the mind
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2012
sanb: Lol....if you roll with the classy ones, no need for an Iron Fist....cheesy

We need Iron fist to maintain order...
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by DollyParton1(f): 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
Was Acidosis and 190 rapped by women or what?
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2012
mitwitdot:

U get the mind
Smh
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lol... I don’t think so....Iron fist isn’t necessary if you love her and she respects you...
acidosis™:

We need Iron fist to maintain order...
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
Wateva!
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by huninaija(f): 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
@OP you sound like Adolf hitler on steroids... You need a boxer as a wife... I don't understand this type of relationship unless you're both inmates doing time for attempted robbery.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by rottenegg: 11:49pm On Dec 28, 2012
This is just a g-friend and future wife beater in disguise! Let someone show your sister or Mom this thread and lets hear what they have to say about it.....Iron-man!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:53pm On Dec 28, 2012
Lol. But nice girls are still around.
Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Dsage1: 12:07am On Dec 29, 2012
@op, may God bless you for starting this thread. I've learned my lesson looooong time ago,show Nigeria girls what's called love and see yourself being taking for fool.

2 Likes

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by Chokolee(m): 12:08am On Dec 29, 2012
Wow! Nice piece! I have always wondered about this..#pidgen english# if u leave face for woman,she go do you like rag wia them take clean oil from back of pot!

1 Like

Re: Show A Nigerian Girl Love, & Loose Your Pride As A Man? (An Assertion) by daryoor(m): 12:20am On Dec 29, 2012
although u are wrong and deluded, I find yr post very interesting. I understand yr point, its just too extreme for logic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

I Swear Pùssy Don Tire Me / Office Romance / Heartbroken Nigerian Woman Shares Completely Unclad Photo Her Husband's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.