Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? (12893 Views)

10 Things To Never Say To Your Boss / How To Look For Another Job Without Your Boss Finding Out ( Step-by-step Method) / Signs You’re Too Close To Your Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by sisisioge: 8:23am On Dec 15, 2016
iykedare:

You are not as tough you sound. No be sisisioge.

grin grin grin grin don't confuse my teeth opening for innocence o...I'm as tough as nails when crossed. I just no dey shout ni cool
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Blessograo(f): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2016
I don't know what I will do but I think i would have done the same.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by LadyTiana(f): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2016
This is no thread! I min what can u do
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by litaninja(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2016
The real issue here is that you don't know how to utilise the security features of your smartphone properly. Ever heard of a screen lock?

MsDelilah:
I recall sometime ago, during one of our Weekly Sales Conference Meetings, I caught my boss going through my phone. I had left it on the table. I was really paying any attention to it.

I looked up, and saw him holding my phone. I asked him to give it to me, and he started struggling to quickly close what he was doing. I snatched the phone from his fingers, to find out he was reading my WhatsApp conversations.

I was livid with rage! I told them to suspend the meeting. Then, I told him off, in the presence of junior staffs. At that point, I didn't care if he was WAY older than me, and he was my superior in the office. I threw all that out the window!

I've noticed some things with most elderly people. They feel, because they are older, they get a free b*tch pass. They feel, because they have grey hair, they should be respected automatically.

It doesn't happen that way. Respect is reciprocal. Till I left the company, he didn't have the balls to look at me directly. My HR said I may have overreacted.

What would you have done?

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2016
It is not a thing of age tho. Most bosses feel they can treat staff anyhow they want and it all depends with your relationship with him if you are the type that is always laughing at his lame jokes he is going to pass his boundaries but it was kinda unprofessional for you to disrespect him infront of his juniors just collect your phone and cut all ties with him that is not related to office matters..... As a Female Staff you are not to be friendly with your Male Superior

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2016
pek:
OP, just have to correct you because of your signature. The right to use is caught and not catch. When you use if in the futuristic sense, the verb will be in past tense. So, what will you do if you caught your boss....?

Yeah, I was thinking of that when i created it o. English can be confusing at times, walahi.
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 15, 2016
litaninja:
The real issue here is that you don't know how to utilise the security features of your smartphone properly. Ever heard of a screen lock?

Yeah, I've heard of a screen lock. I just find it very inconvenient to keep typing in passwords every minute.
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2016
kingreign:

As in eh. She wey dey embarrass the Mr Siena Upandan is she a saint?
She embarrassed him on Nairaland, got access to his Wife and embarrass him, went to a major whatsapp based. Car forum embarrassed him ther,e and now here she is again to embarrass him.

Let the world ask her, what does she NEED/WANT from Mr Siena?
What foes she stand to gain from this psychological damage she's causing him?

I never said I was a saint. If you are so offended by what I've said about him (which is the truth), then stop going through my threads. It's common sense, and as simple as ABC, no?

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2016
I just don't understand Y I am fuming & boiling with anger, but Mr. Siena, if you're reading this, you're a moronic foolish idiot for stooping so low.

Gosh! I am angry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Trippledee(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2016
MsDelilah:
I recall sometime ago, during one of our Weekly Sales Conference Meetings, I caught my boss going through my phone. I had left it on the table. I was really paying any attention to it.

I looked up, and saw him holding my phone. I asked him to give it to me, and he started struggling to quickly close what he was doing. I snatched the phone from his fingers, to find out he was reading my WhatsApp conversations.

I was livid with rage! I told them to suspend the meeting. Then, I told him off, in the presence of junior staffs. At that point, I didn't care if he was WAY older than me, and he was my superior in the office. I threw all that out the window!

I've noticed some things with most elderly people. They feel, because they are older, they get a free b*tch pass. They feel, because they have grey hair, they should be respected automatically.

It doesn't happen that way. Respect is reciprocal. Till I left the company, he didn't have the balls to look at me directly. My HR said I may have overreacted.

c'mon babe u wicked ohhh....

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2016
Trippledee:

c'mon babe u wicked ohhh....

No vex
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Mekyno(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2016
MsDelilah:

Yeah, I was thinking of that when i created it o. English can be confusing at times, walahi.
it is right, do not bother to change it.
Op, but.....hmm

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by leahcimzil: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2016
I am my own boss unfortunately fortunately grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2016
password ur phone, no one will snoop in
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by nurey(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2016
Msdelilah Chai you just answered my curiosity today, I won't slaughter anybody as what happened between you two is none of my business.

Am also too young and inexperienced in relationship shit so my only word of advice is you have done enough damage to oga Siena in fact you have ridiculed his image soiled his personality, you have won, accept he has paid for letting his weakness get a better of him.

No man will see fresh babe and not try to move in. Me self don do am.

I do take people's phone without their permission with only two things in mind
1. To know what I can transfer to my phone
2. To play game

The only way to catch me off guard isn't using women but call me to come and play video game in hell and see me enter train to the destination.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2016
MsDelilah:
BoboYekini...

I had a photo of my laps as dp, baba saw it and quickly dived into my PM. Because I had just registered, he thought I didn't know about his womanizing ways. Story for the gods. He thought he was winning my heart by sweet talking me, and discussing marriage with me. I fooled him for 5 months. (He knows I don't believe in God. I can't believe in a being I haven't seen. Yet his 48 year old brain couldn't tell him I won't marry someone I have never met). He was using the same lines he used to fool ladies on Nairaland years ago. He thought I wouldn't know. cheesy cheesy cheesy

When I had gathered enough rubbish on him, I sent our entire chat history to his wife. cheesy cheesy

Came back to Nairaland after i did that, acting "remorseful". Knowing who he is, he can't do without Nairaland. I knew he would see the thread I opened. Then I got in touch with him AGAIN, and this nigga was still asking if we could start over. cheesy cheesy

u dont beliv in God My sista its just because u have a little money. Had it been u are broke and wear lags as clothe, nobody will tell u to locate God ASAP.

Na ur kind persona i dey always run from

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by bigfrancis21: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2016
MsDelilah:

In every sense he does not have any right to snoop through your phone. That's unprofessional and wrong. He overstepped boundaries. Here in the US he could get into small trouble for it. Personally I hate people who try to sneak into my private life or my phone because I do not sneak into other people's private life. Back in my university days I had to block this friend of mine, who was very nosy, on facebook because he would spend all day snooping on my facebook to know what I was doing and who I was talking to. Or the few times he 'borrowed my phone to make a call', he was actually snooping through my phone. It became too much that I had to block such friend out of my life. People should learn to mind their business.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Eleganza33(f): 3:04pm On Dec 15, 2016
Even my siblings dnt touch my phone without my permission they can pick my call when i have any but going through my phone mbanu you have to tell me first. Chai Msdelilah am not happy with what i saw,what happened to ignoring him or blocking him from wateva means he was using to contact you,he not the first and wnt be last to do that am not supporting him thou, talking from experience ignoring them works for me,you can tell his wife if you want but not embarrassing him here na, i feel for his wife thou poor woman
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by litaninja(m): 7:00pm On Dec 15, 2016
How "convenient" for your boss...

MsDelilah:

Yeah, I've heard of a screen lock. I just find it very inconvenient to keep typing in passwords every minute.
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by sauceEEP(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
So this was the reason why siena deactivated.... The man has been ridiculed enough, if only we can hear his side of the story.
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
sauceEEP:
So this was the reason why siena deactivated.... The man has been ridiculed enough, if only we can hear his side of the story.

He's free to tell his side. But, shame won't let him, because he knows everything I've said here isn't a lie.

I wish him well sha.
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by sauceEEP(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2016
MsDelilah:

He's free to tell his side. But, shame won't let him, because he knows everything I've said here isn't a lie.

I wish him well sha.
It's OK but let this issue rest...

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2016
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.
He being married was never the problem because you knew this all along.
Frankly being a mistress is more fun, but no one admits this.
So somewhere along the line you decided he wasn't smooth enough. He knows cars but he ain't no Lewis Hamilton. He was wasting your time.
He should have sent you a beemer by now. Dinner at Four Points every weekend while he facetimes on the Iphone 6s plus he sent.
But no, he was a pretender. Talking divorcing his wife (and you and him a modest shop/house in Canterbury? Fůck that. You can keep the books while he tinkers. Double fůck that.
God, what a time waster).
I like you MissMercedes.
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 18, 2016
BoboYekini:
Cunny man die, cunny man bury am.
He being married was never the problem because you knew this all along.
Frankly being a mistress is more fun, but no one admits this.
So somewhere along the line you decided he wasn't smooth enough. He knows cars but he ain't no Lewis Hamilton. He was wasting your time.
He should have sent you a beemer by now. Dinner at Four Points every weekend while he facetimes on the Iphone 6s plus he sent.
But no, he was a pretender. Talking divorcing his wife (and you and him a modest shop/house in Canterbury? Fůck that. You can keep the books while he tinkers. Double fůck that.
God, what a time waster).
I like you MissMercedes.

I find this hilarious.

Wasting whose time? cheesy Chineke Nna.

Chai! Siena fooled people into thinking he lived in luxury. Someone that got laid off twice in 2 months. Someone that got evicted from his house. Lwkmd!!!

Someone that buys cars in bits and pieces. Someone in debt. Biko ask him if he has paid off the £1,000 loan.

Is that the person that wants to send BMW and iPhone?

Ask his wife. Na she dey support the family. There was a time he was out of job for years. Mbok, ask her. Lmfao!

Leave matter abeg. Happy Sunday. Won't say anything more on him.

If you want to find out more on the issue, ask his wife. She was about to expose him when he had the thread deleted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by JoeBlocks(m): 11:31am On Dec 18, 2016
MsDelilah:

I find this hilarious.

Chai! Siena fooled people into thinking he lived in luxury. Someone that got laid of twice in 2 months. Someone that got evicted from his house and had to move. Lwkmd!!!

Someone that buys cars in bits and pieces. Someone in debt. Biko ask him if he has paid off the £1,000 loan.

Ask his wife. Na she dey support the family. There was a time he was out of job for years. Mbok, ask her. Lmfao!

If you want to find out more on the issue, ask his wife. She was about to expose him when he had the thread deleted.
Talk about exposing a brother. cry sad

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
Shawty say she no come for the body o
She come for the money o.

MissMercedes I understand.
He was a frog with the airs of a prince. Didn't even have to be a deliberate façade. But the effrontery by association. Nothing pisses a woman off more.
Like when you think your new boyfriend's surname has to be Indimi. Or Tinubu at least. Then you find out it's Clements.

P.S. I am a frog myself.
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2016
BoboYekini:
Shawty say she no come for the body o
She come for the money o.

MissMercedes I understand.
He was a frog with the airs of a prince. Didn't even have to be a deliberate façade. But the effrontery by association. Nothing pisses a woman off more.
Like when you think your new boyfriend's surname has to be Indimi. Or Tinubu at least. Then you find out it's Clements.

P.S. I am a frog myself.

Lmao! This got me laughing hard! cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Niseed(m): 6:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
MsDelilah:

I find this hilarious.

Chai! Siena fooled people into thinking he lived in luxury. Someone that got laid off twice in 2 months. Someone that got evicted from his house. Lwkmd!!!

hmm MsDelilah,

Not sure what transpired between you and Siena but you are really hanging him out to dry with all this personal information you're throwing out there.

that said if he didn't share it with you then you wouldn't be armed with all this info. so fair play.

I believe he has kids and I'm sure they wouldn't want to come across this one day (he's still a hero to them and a father) .

Not a fan of self righteous people because they have the most skeletons in their walk in closets. this is where Siena erred.

I think you should let it go and let his family heal from whatever disappointment this has caused or better still let his wife be the one to air his mess up in public (if she chooses to).

Some married men can be douchebags especially when theres an attractive "other" woman involved.

so I salute your honeypot skills sha but pity the guy small. bros Siena has helped quite a number of people here and made some meaningful contributions (although that doesnt excuse his behaviour).

p.s what's your take on rosberg retiring ?

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
Niseed, you've spoken very well.

However, Siena should have thought of his children BEFORE getting carried away with me. And who says he's a hero to them? With the way he has maltreated their mother? Someone who will lose custody of the kids, seeing as they spend more time with his wife. Someone who spent most of his time chatting with me, while he ignored his crying kids. I had to tell him to call me back so he could attend to them. This is someone who told me his wife tied her tubes after giving birth to their last child. That is a hero? undecided

When it comes to cars, he knows his onions. He's good at what he does, though he exaggerates sometimes. He claimed he's the only one that does engine modifications, and Audi doesn't because, in Siena Gbudje's words, They don't know how. Audi can't do engine modifications, yet they make cars?? undecided Make Siena fear God small na. cheesy cheesy

However, he renders help to people when needed. That's awesome. But having known him, that is the ONLY good trait he has. This is someone whose blood brothers are treating him like a pariah. They've kept him at arm's length. Even after he had his 3 kids, none of them bothered to call him. My brother, leave matter.

I understand where you're coming from. I've let the issue go. Let him sort himself out with his family. I wish him good luck. He's gonna need it.

Concerning Rosberg, in my opinion, he made a wise choice resigning.

Let's be realistic, he's NEVER going to win again. Everyone knows. He knows. I feel Lewis was just too casual this season. If there had been one more race, Lewis would've won the title.

I feel Nico decided to resign when he was SURE victory was his. He's always second to Lewis. Always!

It's the best decision he has made. Plus, he'll have all the time in the world now to focus on his family, and raise his little girl.

He was a grumpy racer, a sore loser, and not as great a sportsman as Lewis, but he'll definitely be missed.
Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by leahcimzil: 7:27pm On Dec 22, 2016
MsDelilah:
Niseed, you've spoken very well.

However, Siena should have thought of his children BEFORE getting carried away with me. And who says he's a hero to them? With the way he has maltreated their mother? Someone who will lose custody of the kids, seeing as they spend more time with his wife. Someone who spent most of his time chatting with me, while he ignored his crying kids. I had to tell him to call me back so he could attend to them. This is someone who told me his wife tied her tubes after giving birth to their last child. That is a hero? undecided

When it comes to cars, he knows his onions. He's good at what he does, though he exaggerates sometimes. He claimed he's the only one that does engine modifications, and Audi doesn't because, in Siena Gbudje's words, They don't know how. Audi can't do engine modifications, yet they make cars?? undecided Make Siena fear God small na. cheesy cheesy

However, he renders help to people when needed. That's awesome. But having known him, that is the ONLY good trait he has. This is someone whose blood brothers are treating him like a pariah. They've kept him at arm's length. Even after he had his 3 kids, none of them bothered to call him. My brother, leave matter.

I understand where you're coming from. I've let the issue go. Let him sort himself out with his family. I wish him good luck. He's gonna need it.

I think you should let this ish go...you done damaged the man's reputation enough undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Catch Your Boss Snooping Through Your Phone? by kingreign(m): 7:36pm On Dec 22, 2016
leahcimzil:

I think you should let this ish go...you done damaged the man's reputation enough undecided

I tell ya bro angry
All menfolks are bored about this shyyte going on about our brovaman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Please Help With Ideas For A Career Path. / Work Experience Or Further Study. / Unrest In Nigeria Immigration Service Over Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.