Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Four Ways To Spot A Runz Girl On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Ways To Spot A Runz Girl On Facebook (1196 Views)

1500 Naira Airtime To Anyone That Can Hook Me Up With A Runz Girl In Delta / How To Identify A Runz Girl On Nairaland / I Think I Have Strong Feelings For My Lady Neighbor Who's A Runz Girl! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Ways To Spot A Runz Girl On Facebook by tgmservice: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
Social Media is a world of its own so different people use it for different activities. Well know are the runz girls who use it to grow their network business.
So here are 3 ways to spot a runz girl on facebook.
1) They post pictures of them wearing revealing clothes.
Well this is obvious the best way to showcase themselves is to wear temptating clothing revealing various bodyparts no decent girl will do this.

2) They snap random pictures in different locations.
This is another trait common with all runz girls, they love to take pictures. They post pictures on a daily bases showing themselves in different rooms and different clothing. Its difficult to guess their means of livelihood from their photos as it comes at an annoying frantic rate, showing them doing nothing meaningful but just posing for the cameras.

3) They select carefully the guys they chat with or accept his friend request
When you try to chat with them they quickly go to your FB pics album to see if you are the happening guy with swag, cars, working in big office then they immeadiately reply your chat if you are the simple type with a plain face and maybe 1 or 2 pics they assume u hav nothing to offer and therefore not good for business, so they ignore you.

4) They are always going to parties and clubs.
They upload pictures of their escapades @ nightclubs and bars almost every weekend and also give update of their next outing if they will find a lucky guy to hook them up.

You can add urs, no offence if you fall into this categories of girls.

sori 4 any typo typing wit my phone
Re: Four Ways To Spot A Runz Girl On Facebook by ChemicalReaction(f): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
That number two get k leg. Girls love taking pictures every fine spot even if they're just passing by and not all girls play games.
Re: Four Ways To Spot A Runz Girl On Facebook by Martinola(m): 8:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
I don't think so....
Re: Four Ways To Spot A Runz Girl On Facebook by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
They are many on here too,awon olosh
Re: Four Ways To Spot A Runz Girl On Facebook by GasAndOilTheory(m): 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Op you are so wrong most especially with 3.
If you sent a request to meI would check you profile before accepting.... That's class

Don't wanna have a riff raff on my list
Re: Four Ways To Spot A Runz Girl On Facebook by saintCaligula(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2016
Tiny23:
They are many on here too,awon olosh
undecided
Re: Four Ways To Spot A Runz Girl On Facebook by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
saintCaligula:
undecided

You get polio for mouth?
Re: Four Ways To Spot A Runz Girl On Facebook by saintCaligula(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Tiny23:

You get polio for mouth?
Huh no i get tiny23 for mouth.
Re: Four Ways To Spot A Runz Girl On Facebook by brightalo17: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
abeg what is facebook
Re: Four Ways To Spot A Runz Girl On Facebook by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
saintCaligula:
Huh no i get tiny23 for mouth.

is you ok?is you?
Re: Four Ways To Spot A Runz Girl On Facebook by Jenny1010(f): 8:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
op.. if i sound you eh. yeye angry
Re: Four Ways To Spot A Runz Girl On Facebook by tgmservice: 2:37am On Dec 12, 2016
Jenny1010:
op.. if i sound you eh. yeye angry
wetin i do

(1) (Reply)

I Just Rediscovered A New Love Making Style - Esther Bliss Blog / How To Write A Love Letter That Will Make Them Cry / "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.