Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

"Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant (1194 Views)

Lady Goes On Rampage, Destroys Lover's House After Disagreement. Photos / Different Types Of Nigerian Brides On Their Wedding Day - Meme Collection / Man Takes Lady Out To The Movies, Goes On Twitter To Rant, Her Response Is Epic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by JamieNaija(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2017
Twitter user, @Mobyybabyy says Nigerian brides use the sales of wedding materials (Aso Ebi) as a money making venture to fund their wedding, after she recently had a fall out with her close friend due to Aso Ebi palava.

Lalasticlala rocktation farano

http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/03/nigerian-brides-are-scammers-girl-goes.html

Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by JamieNaija(m): 11:39am On Mar 02, 2017
See more

Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 02, 2017
People using various means to recoup whatever they have spent for their wedding?

Can't there be occasions without aso - ebi?
Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by LAFO: 11:48am On Mar 02, 2017
People can be funny...

They will go to the market and buy N3500 wrapper and sell for N7000.

They will give you one piece of plastic or kitchen knife as souvenir sha.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by destinysaid(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2017
Dextology:
People using various means to recoup whatever they have spent for their wedding?

u want them to curse her from village?

Dnt Knw of odAs, but Yoruba wedding without aso-ebi?!

Those aunties n mamas go just use mouth finish u

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by LAFO: 11:50am On Mar 02, 2017
Dextology:

There are occasions without aso ebi...

My sister got married and people were asking for aso ebi, she said nothing like that, make dem wear wetin dem see to the wedding
grin
Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by davide470(m): 11:51am On Mar 02, 2017
This is just stupid..

No, not the bride. The blôödy twittery lady..!

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by destinysaid(m): 11:53am On Mar 02, 2017
LAFO:

My sister got married and people were asking for aso ebi, she said nothing like that, make dem wear wetin dem see to the wedding
grin

Lol, but ppl go dey look the wedding somehow,

Iv never attended a wedding where you see the ppl wearing whatever they like

The groom family, bride family even friends go get their own colour code
Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:54am On Mar 02, 2017
grin

No wonder so many married couple are still bankrupt..most of them want a luxurious wedding juz to show off to their friends.. undecided

Why can't have a simple wedding instead?

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by destinysaid(m): 11:56am On Mar 02, 2017
tongue waiting to get married in 5 years time

Application forms are out

U must be no less than 5ft 7
Must be from delta, owerri, benin or sagamu
Not too skinny not too curvy
. . . .

Must Knw what is kerewa grin
Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by jimmyolasun: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2017
And one mumu was complaining why i fought with his sisters and caterers on his weeding day
Why won't i ?? After buying aso ebi of 8k plus travel expenses from lag to kogi, his families started looking face before they serve food.. Naso hunger tear annoyance comot for my body,drag plate of food and tear dem serious para.. Nonsense..
Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by ikp120(m): 11:58am On Mar 02, 2017
Lol.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 02, 2017
LAFO:

grin

Your sister is an understanding woman. What should count is the happiness of the marriage not the beauty of the wedding.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2017
destinysaid:
u want them to curse her from village?

Dnt Knw of odAs, but Yoruba wedding without aso-ebi?!

Those aunties n mamas go just use mouth finish u

Some people collect those aso-ebi on credit, sew it on credit and will be looking fly to come and eat free food.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by babyfaceafrica: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
Cut your cloth according to your size...but dis ladies no go won hear,their wedding must bbe the talk of the town...people need to learn how to be strong against family and society wishes,you must not please them if you can't !!!
Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 02, 2017
How many people de wear aso-ebi for court wedding?

Don't have an elaborate wedding at the expense of debt full and suffering marriage
Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
Nonsense tweet. The way Pple act like they are doing you a favor to come to your wedding. One of my groomsmen still owing me 2 4"k suit money. And they will still eat free food and bring no gifts. No one put a gun to your head to buy the aso ebi

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by DozieInc(m): 1:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
Not fair at all. After paying for aso ebi she started talking about "scaling down" no talk of refund.
Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by Lunagirl(f): 1:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
Team beach wedding

Team 100 guests only

Most importantly,

Team no Ashebi

grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by Jamean(f): 1:58pm On Mar 02, 2017
LAFO:
People can be funny...

They will go to the market and buy N3500 wrapper and sell for N7000.

They will give you one piece of plastic or kitchen knife as souvenir sha.

You even see collect, the last 2 wey I buy no soveunir, no thanks for coming from the bride sef undecided

Now, I will weigh our relationship and the cost before I buy

1 Like

Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by Cutehector(m): 10:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:
Team beach wedding

Team 100 guests only

Most importantly,

Team no Ashebi

grin grin
grin bad bride
Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by Lunagirl(f): 10:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
Cutehector:
grin bad bride

With a very good bad groom grin grin
Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:

With a very good bad groom grin grin
lol its either one is good or bad...

A good guy or a bad guy, what's your pick?
Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by Lunagirl(f): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2017
Cutehector:
lol its either one is good or bad...

A good guy or a bad guy, what's your pick?

He is basically a good boy that is only bad for me grin
Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by Cutehector(m): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2017
Lunagirl:

He is basically a good boy that is only bad for me grin
u mean Jesus? Isn't he d love of ur life? grin
Re: "Nigerian Brides Are Scammers"- Girl Goes On Twitter Rant by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 02, 2017
How much will she get from her aseobi dress kwanu?

She should keep quiet abeg tongue.

(1) (Reply)

Why? Sex! Sex! Sex!...what A Generation / Is It Possible To Fall In Love In 2 Months? / My Girlfriend Got Mad Because I Send A Friend Request To Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.