Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated (99380 Views)

Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by LorDBolton(m): 8:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
fxskye:
I'm surprised that the pastor didn't see that coming despite acclaimed seeing visions to others.

Back when I attended church to avoid Sunday argument with mumsy,

I'd crank a wry smile whenever I hear the preacher while ministering, close his eyes and say I can feel the presence of the holy spirit.

U feel the holy spirit Naim u stand gallant?

That's how tb Joshua said prophecy change, yet his lord didn't inform him, even while voting was ongoing.

There's a reason jesus surrounded himself with 'ordinary' men, yet these bishops, pastors are riding In jets and wanna tell me they're still in-tune with the word?

Super story

2 Likes

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by CXLVII: 8:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
aaronson:
If god couldn't protect an Apostle and his members from a collapsing building how then are we sure god has been protecting humanity or somebody must have been lying to us.

Very good question. But I just got enlightened that the God allows evil to befall his apostles and children sometimes grin grin grin
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by AlphaStyles(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2016
Oboy just observing
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by taayourty(m): 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Jehovah forgive me in Jesus' name. Does that leg look anything to be amputated? He will travel to oversea for medical attention now. Nigerians.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
They should be tried in court.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by sleeknick: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Wash... Out of desperation and selfish ambition you killed so many people because of ordination.
This tragic incident could have been avoided. How can any sane person host that kind of a gathering in a place that was still under construction? He should be in jail. That's mass murder. He was aware but still went on. Y didn't he extend the date till the construction is complete. You are lucky this is not north Korea. I trust kun na. Well, rest in peace to the departed.
Religion is the number one cause of death on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Acidosis(m): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Acidosis(m): 8:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
aaronson:
If god couldn't protect an Apostle and his members from a collapsing building how then are we sure god has been protecting humanity or somebody must have been lying to us.

You're a f00l. Now go and call any mod to ban me.

God is not your problem. This is a very sensitive issue and the mention of God shouldn't come to play in any form. The Apostle didn't tell you he was some form of super human, and even God allowed Jesus to die for humanity, so why are you being overly stupid by your obsession in a God you claim you don't believe?

Quit this f00lishness, and wish him quick recovery. Animal!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by calabardick(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
All these fishers of money businessmen seeking for titles and yet they claim to be followers of Jesus.

Fvck satan
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by richteam(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
End-time is near... he that thinks he stands let him take heeds lets he falls
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Junior66(m): 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
madridguy:
God almighty will intervene.
So u get sense like this! It seems you are a normal guy outside politics and religious section. No vex my bro but i needed to say this.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by AkinPhysicist: 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
cool This man of God fraud should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. He was so hell-bent (pun very intended) to do his ordination that he callously disregarded the safety of his parishioners. To see how heartless and wicked this guy is - he left his dead and dying members and went to another church to finish his wicked ordination. Unfortunately, I fear this useless excuse of a human being will not be prosecuted because he has very strong political connections (aka the governor of Akwa-Ibom) and there are still thousands of gullible Nigerians that will still continue to follow these animal as their spiritual leader. Nigerians are naturally intelligent - however religion has turned most Nigerians into absolute moronic zombies. Anytime God is mentioned their ability to reason flies out of the window. They turn into senseless illogical zombies defending the indefensible and giving excuses for absolute wickedness. cool

4 Likes

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by madridguy(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin grin You go kill me with laugh. I don't think I have issue with religion section. I'm very liberal when it comes to religion.

Junior66:

So u get sense like this! It seems you are a normal guy outside politics and religious section. No vex my bro but i needed to say this.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
carmag:
but for a man who was called by God and

1 Like

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
aaronson:

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Icon79(m): 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
hopilo:
This is a big lie, This Pastor is so insensitive and God will judge everyone, How can this pastor go to gospel city in Abak to conclude the Bishop coronation process while 100 people were still trapped in the rubbles of his collapsed church? The building caved in from the rear giving the people in front some ample time to escape, he and his Bishop guest escaped most unhurt and he still insisted on getting crowned as the Bishop same day in Abak. That is a Crown of blood and a throne of blood. Now the same man that was in government house clinic up to 10PM Saturday night after returning from Abak for his coronation is claiming leg amputation to attract some empathy. God is watching us.
I feel he has some question to answer on that building, we will ensure the government get to the root of this matter.

I don't know this man and God forbid that I would speak ill of a servant of God. However, if everything you wrote up there is accurate then the man of God definitely has questions to answer. And if he actually did insisted on getting crowned the same day in Abak, while dozens of people were either dead or entrapped in his church, then he's heartless. That's all I can say on that one. I can say more but I would bite my tongue since I am not an eye witness.

And by the way, not all these "men of God" are actually serving God. Some of them are agents of satan - wolves in sheep clothing.

Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'[i][/i] Matthew 7: 22-23 (NIV).

1 Like

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by LockDown69(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
That leg doesn't look like an amputation case, who are they deceiving, the dead or who?
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
It's a lie.... That leg looks fine to me... He is trying to draw public sympathy after he went on with the program after the tragic incident.... Hope I am proved wrong..
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by sonnie10: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Forensic radiography would revile the truth. The investigators should request for multiple images of that leg on radiograph attested by a broad certified radiologist and a copy of the report notorized.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
hopilo:
This is a big lie, This Pastor is so insensitive and God will judge everyone, How can this pastor go to gospel city in Abak to conclude the Bishop coronation process while 100 people were still trapped in the rubbles of his collapsed church? The building caved in from the rear giving the people in front some ample time to escape, he and his Bishop guest escaped most unhurt and he still insisted on getting crowned as the Bishop same day in Abak. That is a Crown of blood and a throne of blood. Now the same man that was in government house clinic up to 10PM Saturday night after returning from Abak for his coronation is claiming leg amputation to attract some empathy. God is watching us.
I feel he has some question to answer on that building, we will ensure the government get to the root of this matter.
It's mere rumor as they didn't conduct any coronation anywhere
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by whys: 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
hopilo:

so he actually went ahead with the coronation. I read somewhere but did not want to believe .
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Eddy2010(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ok.. Let us pray.

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by ebenezerdaniel(m): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
aaronson:
undecided
aaronson:

1 Share

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Sibrah: 9:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
idupaul:
So Na only Governor escape unhurt ...fear these politicians
Na so we see am ooo . . .

1 Like

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by emynike2001(m): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
You need to go and visit the church Facebook group and see how his members ARE STILL so HAPPY to call him papa, even after SO MANY SOULS ARE GONE,

BRAIN WASH of the MILLENNIUM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by ElsonMorali: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:
So he survived?

After hundreds of persons have died?

IT IS WELL!!!

Personally sha, I dont believe that bandage or whatever he said has happened to his leg.

1. Why is he alone in his picture?
2. Why is he not in the hospital?
3. Where was he all through the commotion yesterday?
4. Why has he not issued any official message concerning the accident?
5. Why hasn't he been seen in any picture(s) until now?

Infact
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4593205_4591228img20161208173443editjpegd94b24ffbd69729cd3fc495e653db0a901_jpeg_jpege21837d8da7870e9cda8ce756b54737b

From what I heard, after the collapse of the building, he moved the visiting guests to the children church to continue with the ordination.

The unaffected church members were furious and scattered the place, before he now led the visiting "bishop" and his crew to another location just so he could be ordained bishop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
jabojafa:
rite now d state government is organising a solemn assembly in honor of d victims @ d banquet hall. Funny tin is dt d hall is filled wit politicians and a few pastors with none of d affected victims or deir family members in attendant.
pls let us not talk about politicians,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir / Three Arguments For God's Existence / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.