Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated (99381 Views)

Reigners Church Building Collapse: I Don’t Want To Be A Bishop Again - Akan / Video Of Collapsed Reigners Bible Church Building In Uyo (Graphic Content) / Reigners Bible Church Collapse In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Na so...
I weep.
There is God o
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Ibime(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
joystickextend1:
Oh amputation? That sucks. Wishing him fast recovery and RIP to the Dead..

Does that look like a leg with anything but minor scratch on it?

He is shouting amputation now. . . .so he can come and claim miracle later when nothing happens.

He will tell you the Doctor told him to amputate but God healed him, meanwhile nothing is wrong with his leg
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lies and cover up...
He knows how angry the people are.
Nothing is wrong with that leg!
He was not injured at all if not we would have heard since that he was among the injured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
oloriooko:
What happened MOG?
How?
Why?
So many questions on my mind but still mourning the dead who are faithful members of your ministry cry
The death toll almost 200 shocked
cry cry

That 200 dead was blowing things out of proportion. Commissioner of Police in the state after removing all the debris from the site and including those who later died in the hospital confirmed the death toll to be 27 but with 37 injured.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by toprealman: 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
sucre:
Which amputation. Big lies from the pit of hell. This man continued with his consecration despite the wailings from his members that were bereaved. God will judge you. Those cries will hunt you for life.
Pictorial evidence or you shut it.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
ideology:
Pls if you dont know what to say keep shut

cc - donphilopus
Personally i dont trust politicians, But i can tell you authoritatively tell you that, Udom is clean

Udom is alive because his aid pushed him out of the direction of the failing steel, the aid was eventually hit by the steel and the aid died on spot.

If not Udom would have been a dead man.

Pls be guided accordingly and this is not the time to spew trash

Who was deceiving you like this?
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by YaksonFCA(m): 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Quick.recovery
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by antosly(m): 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
fxskye:
I'm surprised that the pastor didn't see that coming despite acclaimed seeing visions to others.

U no knw say carpenters no dey everly get seat for houz!!

Welders no dey use iron door instead e dey manage old wolden door even for street wey picking pocket na hobby?

Abi u be benzima?
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by antosly(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
SerialGist:

Who was deceiving you like this?
tongue tongue tongue tongue uncle I
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by psalmsjob: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2016
sucre:
Which amputation. Big lies from the pit of hell. This man continued with his consecration despite the wailings from his members that were bereaved. God will judge you. Those cries will hunt you for life.

This man got no conscience that cries will hunt for life if truly he continued with the consecration. Besides, I don't know since when a dislocation results to amputation, that is if anything is actually wrong with that evenly trim leg.

If God call you to be an Apostle, remain an Apostle and not try to be a Bishop by fire by force, maybe that's the lesson God wants to teach you brother Akan Weeks. Others have their own lessons to learn too, even us that are not directly affected other than sympathizing with the victims in such a time.

Jesus said to the woman by the well in Samaria; neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will the true worshippers worship the Father/God but true worshippers will worship the Father/God in Spirit and in truth because God is Spirit.

And this same Jesus and God are the same yesterday, today and forever so why do most so-called Christians ignore this simple instruction and die needlessly for selfish men called Man-of-God?

Like I have said before, God Almighty himself will start pulling down all these high-places called His house and bring shame upon these high-priests.

The rock upon which the Church of Christ Jesus is built is on the fact that Jesus is the son of God and the gate of hell has not prevail upon that fact! But just as the mighty temple in Jerusalem was brought down and a mosque standing there today, every Church building built by man will crumble to the ground one after the other! Mark this! So called Christians but denying the power that comes with it living and behaving like unbelievers; selfish, greedy, and supporter of corrupt men, having the semblance of holiness but full of rottenness inside. Neither cold nor hot, repent now or perish!
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
The leg is not even dislocated,the way the bandage is applied suggests its just for minor wound dressing...rip to the dead,many are called,few are chosen,the Lord knows His own
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by tosyne2much(m): 9:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
idupaul:
So Na only Governor escape unhurt ...fear these politicians
Wetin u expect before?

1 Like

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by mclorenzo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2016
Where you there?
ideology:

cc - donphilopus
Personally i dont trust politicians, But i can tell you authoritatively tell you that, Udom is clean

Udom is alive because his aid pushed him out of the direction of the failing steel, the aid was eventually hit by the steel and the aid died on spot.

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by alizma: 9:52pm On Dec 12, 2016
idupaul:
he was not there when it happened.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by winnerz: 9:57pm On Dec 12, 2016
thesicilian:

Nice observation.
Personally I still think a scapegoat should be made of some of these pastors who are fond of hosting large crowds in uncompleted structures in total disregard for the safety of lives.

It is PR and damage control o!

1 Like

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
donphilopus:

There was a day I was at a politician's house and a guy came to visit the man. The guy told us to fear that man o. When we asked him why he said so, he told us that there was a day they went for a campaign and when they got there, some gunmen invaded the ground and started shooting sporadically. He wanted to shield the man from gunshot but the man (politician) asked the guy to just forget about him and protect his wife for him. Say if na him own, na small thing!!
Can you imagine? Meaning say e sure for the politician say him get extra life cheesy

1 Like

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
Chanchit:

That leg is going nowhere, they just want people that lost their loved ones to know that the pastor too is feeling the heat.
I swear I don look that leg tire oooo... Not worthy of amputation jawe
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by winnerz: 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
psalmsjob:

This man got no conscience that cries will hunt for life if truly he continued with the consecration. Besides, I don't know since when a dislocation results to amputation, that is if anything is actually wrong with that evenly trim leg.

'If God call you to be an Apostle, remain an Apostle and not try to be a Bishop by fire by force, maybe that's the lesson God wants to teach you brother Akan Weeks.' God will not teach someone a lesson by killing innocent souls. Others have their own lessons to learn too, even us that are not directly affected other than sympathizing with the victims in such a time.

Jesus said to the woman by the well in Samaria; neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will the true worshipers worship the Father/God but true worshipers will worship the Father/God in Spirit and in truth because God is Spirit.

And this same Jesus and God are the same yesterday, today and forever so why do most so-called Christians ignore this simple instruction and die needlessly for selfish men called Man-of-God?

Like I have said before, God Almighty himself will start pulling down all these high-places called His house and bring shame upon these high-priests.

The rock upon which the Church of Christ Jesus is built is on the fact that Jesus is the son of God and the gate of hell has not prevail upon that fact! But just as the mighty temple in Jerusalem was brought down and a mosque standing there today, every Church building built by man will crumble to the ground one after the other! Mark this! So called Christians but denying the power that comes with it living and behaving like unbelievers; selfish, greedy, and supporter of corrupt men, having the semblance of holiness but full of rottenness inside. Neither cold nor hot, repent now or perish!
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by sekem: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
idupaul:

I dey tell you!

Pesin wey jazz full im bodi still carry the jazz enta church.

Chai!

I dey hear say pesin aide give am strong push me I con dey wonder weda that aide strong pass iron mike Tyson for such a push to catapult pesin from inside church go land am for outside into safety

Chai!

Indeed, power pass power!
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
ideology:

cc - donphilopus

Baba forget that thing, you think or believe any politician is clean?

lol OK na continue, let am dey use church post deceive una

1 Like

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by GGirll: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
I thought the same thing, most of this new generational churches are occultic and such calamity usually befalls them in some great events like this..... i can remember shiloh 2000, where they said people died especially kids n women making the church to advise parents not to bring their kids to shilo...the truth is not yet told and his leg needs no amputation cos i doubt if he even had a bruise there, besides how come him n his guests escaped unhurt wt skeletal injuries while many other worshippers died, may d souls of the departed rest in peace. a
ResourceMan:

He sure used his members for sacrifice.
That is bishop crown of his is a crown of Sorrow, Tears and Blood.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
smh, Nigeria my country. I give up.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by psalmsjob: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=winnerz post=51873709][/quote] You should have highlighted the portion of my write-up you intend to address and write your opinion outside the write-up itself for clarity.

You said "God cannot kill innocent people to teach Apostle Akan Weeks a lesson about His overzealousness to become a Bishop". God is God, he does what he wants no one can question him and everything he does is good! He allowed His only begotten Son to be killed to save sinners so how can't he call some of His children home to teach Apostle Akan Weeks and everyone of us a lesson about His salvation and the proper way he wants to be worshipped.

Can you imagine how many innocent souls these so-called Man-of-God are misleading to hell on a daily basis. Most of them innocent.souls, are walking-dead, theirs lives literally taken from them by these greedy self-centered men. God knows everything my brother and He will reward everyone accordingly.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by tolastikha: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
Blood sacrifice for the gods. The gods of the new building need to emit power into the new church for Meracle, signs and wonders but first thing first.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by guychidile: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2016
Which leg are they talkin about undecided
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by amdoyin82(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
ideology:

cc - donphilopus

the aid died because he was a foolish man.. May he not sleep well. I only pity the family he left behind. Sucks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by ensamy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
He should drop the idea of being a bishop.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by lozanni(m): 11:29pm On Dec 12, 2016
When will this carnage stop?

In the bid to worship God, people are exposed to half completed structures and dust fumes which may cause lung infections in the long run.

I believe there is a government body that should regulate construction of buildings and there must be a law in its books that prevent the gathering of a huge mass of people in such places; especially people who are not wearing protective gears.

Also, there should be a sitting capacity for such venues so that they are not over-crowded. Just two days ago, there was a stampede at the Synagogue church of all nations that left three people dead.
This shows there is need for adequate crowd control with the needed security to make sure things do not get out of hand.

It was alledged that the support beam to the roof was removed to create more sitting space, can you imagine that
I think there should be enactment of laws to make builders, engineers and the owners of properties, to be criminally liable for deaths that occur through their extreme negligence with a minimun sentence of 25 years imprisonment; unless where the professionals involved had acted as whistle blowers to the relevant authorities about the impending danger, then they will be absolved of blame.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Emassive(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2016
You are already lying to your conscience while you typed the message. Do you think GOD can be mocked?
aaronson:
If god couldn't protect an Apostle and his members from a collapsing building how then are we sure god has been protecting humanity or somebody must have been lying to us.
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
lozanni:
When will this carnage stop?

In the bid to worship God, people are exposed to half completed structures and dust fumes which may cause lung infections in the long run.

I believe there is a government body that should regulate construction of buildings and there must be a law in its books that prevent the gathering of a huge mass of people in such places; especially people who are not wearing protective gears.

Also, there should be a sitting capacity for such venues so that they are not over-crowded. Just two days ago, there was a stampede at the Synagogue church of all nations that left three people dead.
This shows there is need for adequate crowd control with the needed security to make sure things do not get out of hand.

It was alledged that the support beam to the roof was removed to create more sitting space, can you imagine that
I think there should be enactment of laws to make builders, engineers and the owners of properties, to be criminally liable for deaths that occur through their extreme negligence with a minimun sentence of 25 years imprisonment; unless where the professionals involved had acted as whistle blowers to the relevant authorities about the impending danger, then they will be absolved of blame.

You've spoken well but it won't happen in Nigeria. The pastors are senior citizens. TB Joshua went scot free and this particular pastor will also go scot free.

Welcome to Nigeria where Pastors and politicians dine together while enforcing the brainwashed phools to pay tithes, offerings, seeds et al
Re: Leg Of Akan Weeks, Founder Of Collapsed Reigners Church In Uyo, May Be Amputated by AdewaleKean(m): 12:05am On Dec 13, 2016
That does not look like its gon get amputated.. Kudos to the moderator..

And why is the pastor using a walking stick that looks like that of the ogboni(s).. Smh.

THIS LIFE IS BEAUTIFULLL grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Curvy Woman Dances In Church, Causes A Stir / Three Arguments For God's Existence / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.