Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady (2936 Views)

What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? / Beautiful Lady Who Almost Committed Suicide Shares Hot Photos / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
U go fear long neck like giraff and mouth like kettle naw?!buhahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by BBPIA(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jarizod:

Me wey be holy person maybe na another Jarìzod be that oo cheesy

which babe be that boss?

Holy fire!! You are codedly badt, the bae? I think her moniker is Redlabel
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Yes now... That's why I told you to stop smoking that _shit now earlier now cool

Time to take ur advice..the thing don dey shake my brain small small grin
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by TrapHedges(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lols.. Art gone bad grin grin
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
BBPIA:

Holy fire!! You are codedly badt, the bae? I think her moniker is Redlabel

Redlabel!!!!!...I was kinda curious about her buh she disappeared into thin air.. how well do u know her?
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
sylvalord:
No mind the chic jaree.. Na insatiable Lisa she be grin
grin cheesy
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by McBrooklyn(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jarizod:

Time to take ur advice..the thing don dey shake my brain small small grin

cheesy grin

Lol, that would be good for your now... At least you would be able to see the difference between "Jarizod" and "Jarizod1" cool
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by BBPIA(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jarizod:

Redlabel!!!!!...I was kinda curious about her buh she disappeared into thin air.. how well do u know her?

Yes, she disappeared!!! I don't know her, I only "saw" you fraternizing with her, on further probe, I kinda of fell in love with her openness/personality.

I read from a thread too that the moniker is an alternate owned by muvva. How true?
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, that would be good for your now... At least you would be able to see the difference between "Jari.zod" and "Jariz.od1" cool

wahlai u be correct craze mam grin grin grin cheesy ..True talk tho cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
BBPIA:

Yes, she disappeared!!! I don't know her, I only "saw" you fraternizing with her, on further probe, I kinda of fell in love with her openness/personality.

I read from a thread too that the moniker is an alternate owned by muvva. How true?

I doubt that..I didn't interact well enough..
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by dissybling(f): 10:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
she for come with bokoharam seff wat the Bleep
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by mofeoluwadassah: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
Y did u do her mouth like dat nw,u bad o cheesy
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by chimdi101: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
Hahaha, I don die
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by MadJay: 10:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Y did u do her mouth like dat nw,u bad o cheesy
Lemme draw you with your sickle blades eyebrows
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by mofeoluwadassah: 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
MadJay:
Lemme draw you with your sickle blades eyebrows
U don start abi wink
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by MadJay: 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
U don start abi wink

But its not a lie na

Lets just forget about
that

I want to eat and drink you
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by RENOWNED2(m): 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lmao
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by khiaa(f): 1:56am On Dec 12, 2016
Jarizod1:
I still dey wonder wetin dey vex the babe grin

IMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy Some of you nairalanders are hilarious.
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by costal(m): 6:21am On Dec 12, 2016
Baba the baby go had oo grin cheesy
Re: Nairalander Draws The Picture Of A Very Beautiful Lady by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2016
khiaa:

IMAO cheesy cheesy cheesy Some of you nairalanders are hilarious.
cheesy wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Should I Go Ahead? / Darker Or Pink Lips. Which Do U Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.