Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,394 members, 7,853,750 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

How Can A Ready Guy Find A Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Ready Guy Find A Wife? (377 Views)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! / 10 Texting Habits That Should Tell Guys She Is Totally A Wife Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Ready Guy Find A Wife? by NBossConcept: 8:39pm On Dec 11, 2016
My parents think am gay because they never see me with a lady. I have gotten to the age were dad and mum are eager to meet my gf but there is no one to show. They have even tried to link me up with some family friends daughter but I never was interested and they obviously can't force me into anything.
The truth is I really want to settle down now but I don't have any girl on my mind. Not like I don't see girls around me or stuffs like that, I have not been focused in a relationship until now.

I don't want the church girl or pretender kinda girl, how can I find someone to build a great relationship with? I really want to start something that will lead to marriage.
Re: How Can A Ready Guy Find A Wife? by jamex93(m): 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
I can't help you

Sorry

cry
Re: How Can A Ready Guy Find A Wife? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
If u have a female friend that is responsible, go for her..
Re: How Can A Ready Guy Find A Wife? by Glaxx(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
Be ready,.. The ladies will come themselves. CHECK MY SIGNATURE AND SMILE TO THE BANK

(1) (Reply)

Bored? Lonely? Heartbroken? / How I Got My Exlover Back / Match Filipina -dating Is Always The Best And Amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.