Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

How I Got My Exlover Back - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Got My Exlover Back (378 Views)

I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me / Paypal: How I Got My 100% Dubai And Lesotho Paypal Accounts. Which Is Better? / Naija Sex Story: The Hot Sex I Got From Him After Writing An Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got My Exlover Back by pecky02: 1:48am On Jan 15, 2017
My appreciation goes to the great spell caster who has brought back my husband. It all happened when i came across different testimonies and appreciations share about this man called Dr Malik here on the internet on how he did cast spells to reunite broken relationships,winning lotto for different people across the globe .then i decided to collect is contact for me to reach out to him,because i was also encountering some problems with my man and this has torn our relationship apart. so I did that with reluctance and i got a positive result which was just all like a magic to me,that i saw my husband calling my cell phone again for the first time in 2 years asking for us to have a date and sort out things. now as i speak we are happier than ever before.That is why i am also taking to internet to share with the whole world my testimony and also to publish about the good works of the great man who the LORD we serve has used to turn my situation all around. and also to those with similar problems on broken relationship,winning lotto,delay child birth,and delay job promotion to get him contacted on Drmalikspelltemple@yahoo.com or via cell number (+2348168660247)
Re: How I Got My Exlover Back by YesNo(m): 1:54am On Jan 15, 2017
this your babalawo... i heard he is the one that helped Buhari & Mr Trump to win election.

#scam

1 Like

Re: How I Got My Exlover Back by qhilo(m): 1:54am On Jan 15, 2017
Interesting..
Re: How I Got My Exlover Back by wexyee: 2:33am On Jan 15, 2017
lol do u really think we will belive this fake advertisement? ... U should have come straight ... Or u think ill trust a liar

(1) (Reply)

Match Filipina -dating Is Always The Best And Amazing / How I Met Sope - A Story By Mr Dash / For Guys,read How To Write A Letter To The Girl Who Is Too Afraid To Try

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.