Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,777 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:01 AM

See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse (48279 Views)

Atiku Reacts On The Emergence Of Sen. Adeleke As Osun PDP Governorship Candidate / Breaking: The NWC Of PDP Led By The National Chairman Met With Sen. Akpabio... / Governor Udom Leaves After Collapse Of Reigners Bible Church Building. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by harmbhrosz(m): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2016
Enoquin:

Nope, you commented for commenting sake. What was your intended message? That patients were moved to a 'posh' hospital so pictures could be taken. Politicians will always be politicians both home and abroad, my own concern was correcting your impression. You have a problem with that, then something is wrong undecided
OK

The message is the politician is more interested in the picture hence the posh environment(which they could go to any length to do) including moving the patients to a posh hospital before pictures could be taken... Gerrit? undecided
Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by wadetaw202: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2016
oribi:

I FEEL YOUR PAIN "KID". YOUR JUST CLUELESS

Idiotic old foooool find something to do with your time.
Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by oribi(m): 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
wadetaw202:

AT LEAST YOUR SPELLING IS IMPROVING THANKS TO ME grin
Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by oribi(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
wadetaw202:

Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by MrPRevailer(m): 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Everything nah politics...

Fools just want to talk even when what they want to say doesn't make sense to them, much more others.
Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by MrPRevailer(m): 1:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ceenelly:
Politicians look for every opportunity to play pranks on the masses, just to show say the thing pain them well well but deep down in their heart 2019 matters is more closer to them than the masses pain

Fools look for every opportunity to scorn the wise. But they themselves have no integrity.
Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Fools just want to talk even when what they want to say doesn't make sense to them, much more others.

Senseless quoters who will not contribute but will yimu...

Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by MrPRevailer(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
harmbhrosz:
OK

The message is the politician is more interested in the picture hence the posh environment(which they could go to any length to do) including moving the patients to a posh hospital before pictures could be taken... Gerrit? undecided

Kids of our generation has lost great moral values, shame to the internet media. They can't tell the difference between sympathy(kindness) and egoism anymore. sad
Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by wadetaw202: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
oribi:

Jobless old fool
Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by MrPRevailer(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
unclezuma:

Senseless quoters who will not contribute but will yimu...

See, is your brain that deteriorated that you are unable to complete your sentence?
Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by wadetaw202: 2:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
oribi:

AT LEAST YOUR SPELLING IS IMPROVING THANKS TO ME grin

Cur.sed 1d10t. By the way, how is your prostituteee mother surviving the ra.pe? Looks like she will never make it alive.
Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by Dicksonpal: 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Daeveed:
Are You Alriqht..??
yh
Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by harmbhrosz(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Kids of our generation has lost great moral values, shame to the internet media. They can't tell the difference between sympathy(kindness) and egoism anymore. sad
yea... That's how sensible a proposed adult like you can be by regarding anyone else that has contrary opinion as kids

#Shame

Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by MrPRevailer(m): 3:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
harmbhrosz:
yea... That's how sensible a proposed adult like you can be by regarding anyone else that has contrary opinion as kids

#Shame

How could you give yourself away by posting a cartoon pic! Just tells a little about what's on your PC folders and what you love spending your time doing on your PC.
Am not far from d truth.

#Excerpt: You might have had a cartoon video minimised while attempting your reply.
Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by harmbhrosz(m): 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
MrPRevailer:

How could you give yourself away by posting a cartoon pic! Just tells a little about what's on your PC folders and what you love spending your time doing on your PC.
Am not far from d truth.

#Excerpt: You might have had a cartoon video minimised while attempting your reply.
so you mean to tell me all what that porous brain of yours could fathom from the above meme is the Cartoon undecided

You're really what the meme says you are smiley

Stay off my mention pls
Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by oribi(m): 5:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
wadetaw202:

Cur.sed 1d10t. By the way, how is your prostituteee mother surviving the ra.pe? Looks like she will never make it alive.

*This my last reply to you your behavior shows why i questioned your upbringing?
*Just because you see a quote option on nairaland does not give you the right to question one's belief
*Don't just comment because you have a phone or a laptop,sit down and also evaluate situations before you just write

YOUR INSULTS HAVE NO BEARING ON ME
Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by wadetaw202: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
oribi:

*This my last reply to you your behavior shows why i questioned your upbringing?
*Just because you see a quote option on nairaland does not give you the right to question one's belief
*Don't just comment because you have a phone or a laptop,sit down and also evaluate situations before you just write

YOUR INSULTS HAVE NO BEARING ON ME

I know you are an idiotic foooool. So, I didn't read your stvp1d post. Tell your rap.ed mom to take care. Cvrsed bas.tarrrd
Re: See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse by sweetilicious(f): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
OMOTOWO:
Rest in peace to the deceased.may our lives never be cut short in Jesus name
AMEN AND AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of President Buhari Addressing EndSARS Protesters / Mention Names Of Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling - CAN Dares APC / How Plot To Embarrass Atiku, Plant Foreign Currencies On His Aircraft Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.