Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Come In. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Come In. (432 Views)

Advise Needed From Matured Ladies And Gentlemen. / Ladies And Gentlemen... Get Here NOW! Please Answer These Questions For Me. / Ladies And Gentlemen Can You Cope With Any Of These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Come In. by AyodejiGREAT: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
I urgently need advises on how to politely tell my girlfriend she's a bad cook... I'm a good cook myself and do my cooking myself perfectly but she's always complaining she's not comfortable with me cooking while she seats down watching after so much persuasion i allowed her make stew for rice that afternoon and i ended up regretting it.. It was very bad but when she asked i had to tell her it's ok not to make her feel bad... I just managed to eat that day because i was so farmished..since then i stopped her helping me in kitchen.. Today again she insisted on making stew and i just had to eat the food,tell her its ok not to feel bad.. I had to cook noodles to satisfy myself.... Seriously i need to tell her before it's too late... How can i present it to her that won't deflate her ego?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Come In. by Mimzyy(f): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
If you intend to spend the rest of your life with her, then you need to be straightforward with her and tell her asap in a loving tone. If your mum is a great cook, you guys can go and spend some weekends there and let her assist mama in the kitchen.

I'm sure she will learn.

You can simply ask her "Dear, will you mind if I enroll you in a catering school? I know you love the kitchen so much and it's not gonna be a bad idea if you can perfect your culinary skills".

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen, Please Come In. by AyodejiGREAT: 10:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thanks Ma'am that would be helpful

(1) (Reply)

My Dad My Hero / How Did You Spend Your Christmas Day? / How Was The Christmas For You And Your Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.