Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

How Was The Christmas For You And Your Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Was The Christmas For You And Your Family? (436 Views)

If Your Brother Is Still Generous To Your Family After Marriage, Thank His Wife’ / Pls Help Me Celebrate Christmas For My Kids :-( / Recession Christmas Likely Response For "Do Christmas For Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Was The Christmas For You And Your Family? by Legend87(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Christmas comes with lots of anticipations. And as it signifies a season of love, joy, celebration and gifts, not everyone or homes were able to feel the real purpose of christmas due to one reason or the other.. While others as still in bubbling in celebrations. So, Nairalanders, how did it go? Did you travel, spent it alone or with family/loved ones?

(1) (Reply)

Setting Goals For 2017 The Right Way / How I Completely Got Rid Of Fibroid With Fibroid Treatment Pack / Domestic Violence....women's Got The Highest Role To Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.