Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

she is pregnant and i'm confuse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / she is pregnant and i'm confuse (1477 Views)

A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

she is pregnant and i'm confuse by princewaldex(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
I just find out our cat is pregnant and i dont know what to do cos its only the two of us living together
Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by herzern(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2016

Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by izzou(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
Who has desktop charger abeg?

cool

5 Likes

Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by Emescot(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Maybe u started the relationship first by pretending to be hardcore born again christian, have you ever asked her for sex?
Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by Fidelismaria: 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
izzou:

cool

i get

but i no day borrow pple tongue tongue tongue
Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by princewaldex(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
izzou:

cool

aahh!!! but you can read from above that this thread is strictly for mature mind.... well i can relate with your matter you've been in this kinda mess before
Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by Mimido2(f): 9:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
I don't understand

is dis d lyrics to a song or wat?

1 Like

Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by Yuneehk(f): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ayam not understanding
izzou:
Who has desktop charger abeg? cool
Wicked!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by Yuneehk(f): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by firstking01(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Guys and the habit of rushing girls into sex...if you truely love a girl wait as she has said...if you keep demanding for kiss, touch, perk, romance, she might think that's what you came for...and even if you must touch her let the atmosphere and her body mechanism be in tune with it for that moment...girls are not always in the mood for sex like we guys...even as i'm typing this thing now i'm hor,ny as hell.

2 Likes

Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by Greenbullet(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2016
please,I beg everybody . . .
. .
. . who get tecno charger.

1 Like

Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by Flekky21(f): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
firstking01:
Guys and the habit of rushing girls into sex...if you truely love a girl wait as she has said...if you keep demanding for kiss, touch, perk, romance, she might think that's what you came for...and even if you must touch her let the atmosphere and her body mechanism be in tune with it for that moment...girls are not always in the mood for sex like we guys...even as i'm typing this thing now i'm hor,ny as hell.
lolzzz. Go N Ease Yrself
Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by firstking01(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Flekky21:
lolzzz. Go N Ease Yrself
By easing i guess you meant pee?
Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by Flekky21(f): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
firstking01:
By easing i guess you meant pee?
Nope, Nt That.
Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by eph12(m): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Don't you know she could become pregnant by just hugging her?
Or worse contract some stds embarassed
Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by Terryindeed: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
You are not even mature to handle a girl, and you are here asking for mature advise. Nigga go and suck some "P"-ussy jor. You are dating a kid and you come here to talk about it. Who still go on Facebook to talk about relationship these days? It's you n your kid gf. Go and face your book. I hate topic like this.
Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by princewaldex(m): 7:29am On Dec 12, 2016
Terryindeed:
You are not even mature to handle a girl, and you are here asking for mature advise. Nigga go and suck some "P"-ussy jor. You are dating a kid and you come here to talk about it. Who still go on Facebook to talk about relationship these days? It's you n your kid gf. Go and face your book. I hate topic like this.

have you eat?

abi you never smoke?

i'm sure na your gf told you what to type for i know you too young to put up a first class nonsense here!!!! suck her instead i ain't need your Bleep here
Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by Terryindeed: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2016
princewaldex:

have you eat?

abi you never smoke?

i'm sure na your gf told you what to type for i know you too young to put up a first class nonsense here!!!! suck her instead i ain't need your Bleep here

Nigga, my girlfriend won't even bother to trade your immatured post. Don't worry, just go back to Facebook and continue your conversation with your girlfriend. Una fit eachother
Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by kullozone(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2016
princewaldex:

have you eat?

abi you never smoke?

Heys!!!
Look here, y'all should stop using weed/sk to insult people... The shii makes people happier and smarter. That said, You expect mature minds to start doing kids stuff?
Chatting with your girl about a hug? Why you dey behave like this na?
Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by Whytelyon(m): 8:14am On Dec 12, 2016

Because she didn't hug you,na em you come here complain, *in Lil kesh's voice* what's strong with you sef?

I even think say Na better thing he wan bring before us. Make I close the file

*closes file...*

Next!

1 Like

Re: she is pregnant and i'm confuse by Torontoparrot(m): 8:51am On Dec 12, 2016
firstking01:

(1) (Reply)

In Dire Need Of Advice......guys Come In Please / Woman Storms Hotel, Catches Husband Cheating, Takes Nude Photos Of Him & Posts O / Pretty Lady Stuns As Her Twin Brother's Bestman In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.