Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,884 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

What's Your Say On This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Say On This? (1727 Views)

For Real? What's Your Say About This Men With Pot Belly - Photo / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / What's Your Say On This??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Say On This? by Siahnation: 12:01am On Dec 12, 2016
For Those That Makes Call I Have Discovered That Nowadays When You Are Making A Call With A Lady And Another Call Comes In Her Phone, She Will Tell You That Someone Is Calling Her Phone And She Will Put You 'On hold' And Answer The Other Call And When She Is True, She Continues With You. Please What Does That Means? Are You So Useless That She Value Others Than You Or Thats The Way Ladies Live Ther Lifes?
Re: What's Your Say On This? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 12, 2016
Nawa oooo

The kain thing Wey dey worry people these days eh dey give recession joy cheesy

The person below me will help you out.
Re: What's Your Say On This? by RoyalBlak007: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2016
grin
Re: What's Your Say On This? by 2dice01: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Nawa oooo

shey na french you dey yarn ..didi
Re: What's Your Say On This? by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2016
Papagee on the block
Re: What's Your Say On This? by Siahnation: 12:27am On Dec 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
Nawa oooo

You What Can You Say About It?
Re: What's Your Say On This? by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 12, 2016
angry

Fvck ON HOLD... I will cut the call if he will put me on hold. I don't have time to wait til when he's done.
Re: What's Your Say On This? by Depreacherman(m): 1:12am On Dec 12, 2016
That's what you get when you make yourself so cheap and common to ladies. Be "self esteemed" and your calls will be a priority whenever you finally calls!

You don't understand this thing!
Re: What's Your Say On This? by StarBukola(f): 2:24am On Dec 12, 2016
what if na her mother or father, do u want to tell u re more important than them?? go and sit down joor!
Re: What's Your Say On This? by dingbang(m): 3:21am On Dec 12, 2016
Urm if it's her airtime she uses to call, I can wait, or if she says it's her parent on the line, same still, otherwise I hang up
Re: What's Your Say On This? by Nobody: 4:36am On Dec 12, 2016
Let's assume you were the one calling her,then her mom call came in,so do you expect her to ignore her mum and continue talking to you??
Re: What's Your Say On This? by firstking01(m): 6:04am On Dec 12, 2016
StarBukola:
what if na her mother or father, do u want to tell u re more important than them?? go and sit down joor!
Then simple courtesy demands that you let him know that your mum or dad is calling, isn't it??
Re: What's Your Say On This? by firstking01(m): 6:07am On Dec 12, 2016
LaCruzz:
Let's assume you were the one calling her,then her mom call came in,so do you expect her to ignore her mum and continue talking to you??
Tell him your mum is calling before hanging up...hanging up without letting him know shows no respect.
Re: What's Your Say On This? by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 12, 2016
firstking01:
Tell him your mum is calling before hanging up...hanging up without letting him know shows no respect.

True that.
Re: What's Your Say On This? by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 12, 2016
firstking01:
Yeah,its compulsory you tell him your mum is calling before you hang up.
Re: What's Your Say On This? by StarBukola(f): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2016
firstking01:
Then simple courtesy demands that you let him know that your mum or dad is calling, isn't it??
grin grin
Re: What's Your Say On This? by firstking01(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2016
StarBukola:
grin grin
FunnY?
Re: What's Your Say On This? by firstking01(m): 8:11am On Dec 12, 2016
LaCruzz:
Yeah,its compulsory you tell him your mum is calling before you hang up.
Re: What's Your Say On This? by torres89: 9:05am On Dec 12, 2016
she will keep putting u on hold , until you learn simple English
Re: What's Your Say On This? by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 12, 2016
2dice01:
shey na french you dey yarn ..didi
lipsrsealed

Good morning
Re: What's Your Say On This? by StarBukola(f): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2016
firstking01:
FunnY?
okay, unconsciously you just pick the other call not becos the other party isn't important.
Re: What's Your Say On This? by 2dice01: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
lipsrsealed
Good morning
its already noon here..abi which planet you dey
Re: What's Your Say On This? by firstking01(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
StarBukola:
okay, unconsciously you just pick the other call not becos the other party isn't important.
Courtesy also demands that you excuse yourself to your bf before answering the other call.
Re: What's Your Say On This? by StarBukola(f): 6:59am On Dec 13, 2016
firstking01:
Courtesy also demands that you excuse yourself to your bf before answering the other call.
but isn't that y I said unconsciously? r u trying to make me look stupid
Re: What's Your Say On This? by OneManLegion(m): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Papagee on the block

'Pac was like Jesus, Nas wrote the bible;
Now what you're about to hear is a tale of glory and sin, No ID my mentor now let the story begin.

Your signature burst my head.
Re: What's Your Say On This? by firstking01(m): 7:19am On Dec 13, 2016
StarBukola:
but isn't that y I said unconsciously? r u trying to make me look stupid
If that's what your concience is telling you then who am i to retreat it??
Re: What's Your Say On This? by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 13, 2016
OneManLegion:

'Pac was like Jesus, Nas wrote the bible;
Now what you're about to hear is a tale of glory and sin, No ID my mentor now let the story begin.

Your signature burst my head.
correct bro.

J Cole is back. He's new shiit; For Your Eyes Only rocking the street
Re: What's Your Say On This? by Siahnation: 9:35am On Dec 13, 2016
TrapQueen77:
angry

Fvck ON HOLD... I will cut the call if he will put me on hold. I don't have time to wait til when he's done.
But Girls Are Fun Of Doing It Nowadays
Re: What's Your Say On This? by Babysho(m): 9:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Re: What's Your Say On This? by Siahnation: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2016
StarBukola:
So You If You Are A Parents, Your Children Won't Have Privacy? Come To Think Of It, If She Is Talking To Her Lecturer, Do You Expect Her To Cut The Phone? Or Is Her Lecturer Better Than Those She Is Doing It To?
Re: What's Your Say On This? by Siahnation: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2016
LaCruzz:
Lolz But Her Mum Suppose To Give Her Space? Well I Think If The Mum Calls And Recognise She Is Making A Call, I Expect Her To Cut The Call And Pass The Information Through Text But Whatsoever She Do, I Respect Her Decision Because Am Sure If The Girl Is Speaking To Her Lecturer, She Wont Pick The Call And Is Her Lecturer Better Than The Other Guys?
Re: What's Your Say On This? by Siahnation: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2016
torres89:
she will keep putting u on hold , until you learn simple English
The Girl Too Cannot Speak English, Am Sure In The Whole Country Its Only Few That Can.

(1) (2) (Reply)

DANGER ALERT: Doggy Style Is A Killer!!! / Please I Need Advice, Does She Likes Me Or Just Playing Around / [GIRLS ONLY] How To Make A Man Chase You: 15 Ways To Get Him To Fall Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.