Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

[GIRLS ONLY] How To Make A Man Chase You: 15 Ways To Get Him To Fall Hard - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [GIRLS ONLY] How To Make A Man Chase You: 15 Ways To Get Him To Fall Hard (1727 Views)

99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only] / Say The Magic “f-word” To Make Her Chase You / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[GIRLS ONLY] How To Make A Man Chase You: 15 Ways To Get Him To Fall Hard by oswaggiee(m): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
Ladies, take a step back and let them do the chasing. You know exactly what I’m talking about, it’s time to understand how to make a man chase you.

Oh god, did I ever chase. I still do, it’s like I’m a dog looking at a piece of steak. But this is the problem, nowadays, men assume we’re going to chase them, and the funny thing is we do! We stalk them on Facebook and Instagram, we show up at their favorite club, we befriend his friends, we do it all. So here is how to

change it and learn how to make a man chase you instead.

But now, you have to shake up the pattern, they’ve become too comfortable. Stop chasing them. I know, it’s going to be boring without the drama, but why don’t you let someone work to get to know you?

How to make a man chase you – 15 ways that really work

Let them put in some elbow grease for a change. It’s time for you to kick back and let them do the internet stalking instead. Well, I mean, you still can do that, just keep that on the down-low.

#1 You’re busy. I mean, you could be sitting on the couch watching The Vampire Diaries all day, but the point is, you need to show him you’re busy.

You can’t always answer his messages right away or hang out with him at the drop of a hat. If he needs a 24-hour companion, he should get a dog. He needs to see that you have your own thing going on.

#2 Let him think he’s in charge. They need to feel like they’re in charge. They’re men, so, they want to feel like they’re the ones making the decisions. But that doesn’t mean you’re not the one making the decisions, you just have to be stealthy about it. Let him think he’s the boss. Keyword being think.

#3 Show confidence. If you want to know how to make a man chase you, you need to understand that men love women who exude confidence.

No matter your gender or sexual preference, when a confident person walks into a room, you look at them. That’s what you want and that’s the reaction you want him to have. Look confident in your skin and it looks like you don’t need a man, which makes them want you even more.

#4 Don’t let him think he’s the only one. ‘Cause he’s not. Listen, there are a couple guys, at least, that are trying to get their opportunity to date you. But you must show him that he’s not the only one.

Show pictures of you on Instagram with other people or tag them in statuses. Point is, he needs to see you’re in demand.

#5 You don’t have to give him everything right away. You don’t have to sleep with him or make out with him right away. He’s not your boyfriend, so don’t feel inclined that you owe him something. You don’t owe him anything. You’re not holding him down, telling him to chase you.

#6 Show that you have a life. You have friends, you have a job, you’re going to school. You need to show you have a healthy life that isn’t influenced by a guy. You need to show him that you’re content without a man. And honestly, you should be happy without a guy.

#7 Have some mystery. I know you can burp the ABCs, but he doesn’t have to know that right now, leave that for the fifth date. You also don’t have to open up and tell him about your family drama or past relationships. Save that for later and leave a little mystery.

#8 Flirt. Just because you’re trying to make him chase you, you don’t have to be the ice queen. Have fun and flirt with him. If you want him to chase you, show that you’re interested in him. You have to give him a reason to chase you.

#9 Less is more. If you are texting each other, don’t send him an essay. Honestly, no one likes to read pages of text on a smartphone. Keep your messages short and sweet, leave your words for when you two go on a date.

#10 Don’t woo over him. If you want to know how to make a man chase you, and do it right, the worst thing to do is sit, holding his arm as you look lovingly into his eyes. He’s not god and if you want him to chase you, you can’t let him think that anyway. Sure, compliment him but don’t go all googly-eyed over him. It looks needy and clingy.

#11 Be s-exy. Now, you don’t have to dress like someone you’re not. But you can amp up your sexiness by enhancing features that you naturally have. No, I don’t mean get your lips filled, but you can wear a plumping lipstick or show off your curves. Men are visual, so it’ll drive him crazy.

#12 Be easy on the drama. I learned this the hard way. Men don’t like drama. Actually, they literally run if they hint an ounce of drama on you. They can’t be bothered with it nor can they emotionally handle it. So, leave the drama at home or on the group message with your girls.

#13 Don’t focus on him. This is the weird law of the universe. When you don’t pay attention to the guy you like, which is hard, he comes to you. When you pay attention, he’s nowhere to be seen. So, what you need to do, is kinda ignore the guy you like. I know, but I didn’t make this rule, the universe did.

It Remains Two Ooh!..Click Here To Read The Last Two >> http://kleeqers.com/relationship-marriage/articles/relationship-marriage/how-to-make-a-man-chase-you-15-ways-to-get-him-to-fall-hard
Re: [GIRLS ONLY] How To Make A Man Chase You: 15 Ways To Get Him To Fall Hard by hopeforcharles(m): 2:38pm On Feb 25, 2017
Be ready to be super alone.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: [GIRLS ONLY] How To Make A Man Chase You: 15 Ways To Get Him To Fall Hard by LordZero(m): 4:57pm On Feb 25, 2017
undecided

Re: [GIRLS ONLY] How To Make A Man Chase You: 15 Ways To Get Him To Fall Hard by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 25, 2017
It is good to take one's time, think things through but deliberate withhold is dangerous. You end up falling too hard for a guy who got tired of trying too hard. Let things flow naturally smiley

1 Like

Re: [GIRLS ONLY] How To Make A Man Chase You: 15 Ways To Get Him To Fall Hard by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
Who chase epp undecided
Re: [GIRLS ONLY] How To Make A Man Chase You: 15 Ways To Get Him To Fall Hard by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
Or you can always be yourself & if he doesn't like it he can go. Who got time to live by some 15-step-programme?
Re: [GIRLS ONLY] How To Make A Man Chase You: 15 Ways To Get Him To Fall Hard by jashar(f): 5:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: [GIRLS ONLY] How To Make A Man Chase You: 15 Ways To Get Him To Fall Hard by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 25, 2017
obey this rules and wait for anoda 30 years to get married grin grin grin....
the OP forgot to ADD always give him sex the first day.. it show how mysterious u are wink wink..
Re: [GIRLS ONLY] How To Make A Man Chase You: 15 Ways To Get Him To Fall Hard by ghostwritter(m): 6:19pm On Feb 25, 2017
myself as a case study, I personally don't like a long chase....it bores me at the end.
As a guy I love ladies with originality who knows what they want. Any lady that tries these 15 useless laws with me is only wasting her time, what will be will be even after the laws.

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get Runs Girls In Kwarapoly / Why The Good Lord Didn't Give Me A Big Bum / Can U Visit Ur Bf/gf In Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.