Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (770900 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by justmenoni: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2013
it helps but you are wrong with some suggestions,what do you mean they shouldn't use atlas jet,if you go to any travel agent and buy emirates you are surely going to be connected with atlas jet for Istanbul ercan route because Turkish air is expensive on that route,there is no problem flying other airlines like ethiad,emirates or Egypt,as i guess from the questions some people are looking for cheaper route and to cut the cost they can only do that if they fly using other airlines,even if they go to any travel agents the info i am giving is what they are getting there and moreover most naija travel agents don't know nada bou north cyprus they only book the ticket using their amadeus.

fados4sure:
Kindly go to a travel agent to book your flight as most travel agent have discount and secondly, I will not advise you to use any other airline like Pegasus, Onur and Atlas jet because you don't have TRNC visa and they won't board you and 3rdly, make sure you use Turkish airline from Istanbul to Ercan so that you won't be arrested irrespective of the fact that you are having student letter with you and lastly, with your transit visa you can be allow to enter Instanbu. You can stop by to shop there as things are very cheap there. I hope this help?
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
justmenoni: it helps but you are wrong with some suggestions,what do you mean they shouldn't use atlas jet,if you go to any travel agent and buy emirates you are surely going to be connected with atlas jet for Istanbul ercan route because Turkish air is expensive on that route,there is no problem flying other airlines like ethiad,emirates or Egypt,as i guess from the questions some people are looking for cheaper route and to cut the cost they can only do that if they fly using other airlines,even if they go to any travel agents the info i am giving is what they are getting there and moreover most naija travel agents don't know nada bou north cyprus they only book the ticket using their amadeus.

Read between the lines of my sentence. If you are a new student that means you only have Turkish transit visa and you don't have TRNC visa. What I mean is that if you don't have TRNC visa, kindly use Turkish airline from Turkey to North Cyprus for your own good
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by justmenoni: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
It doesn't matter,nigerians use to get the trnc visa on arrival but it was later changed due to some reasons,but right now first timer or old timer doesn't matter,the most important thing is that you have a Turkish transit visa,the turkish transit visa is meant to cover up for you till you get to trnc just incase you are using other airlines,moreover Nigerians don't need a transit visa for turkey to fly elsewhere,i schooled in trnc for close to 5 years and i travel back to Nigeria if not twice a year so i know what i am saying,though not saying you don't know what your saying ooo grin grin grin grin but dont scare people away,the visa and Turkish embassy didnt stipulate that you should use only their airline,what to do is first go to the emirates office as well as ethiad and get the concrete answers.

fados4sure:
Read between the lines of my sentence. If you are a new student that means you only have Turkish transit visa and you don't have TRNC visa. What I mean is that if you don't have TRNC visa, kindly use Turkish airline from Turkey to North Cyprus for your own good
Re: North Cyprus by zayyanmahmoud: 11:50pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hello WIP
Please I want to confirm truely if I can get an admission for the September intake which is next month for masters degree program at EMU, I have all the funds necessary and all my results and everything that is required for the admission of intact, because I have one of the agents of the EMU that told me to bring my credentials for the the process and I don't want to have all hopes on getting the admission and at the end I won't. Please clarify me on this issue please.

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by princetoochi: 6:21am On Aug 22, 2013
zayyanmahmoud: Hello WIP
Please I want to confirm truely if I can get an admission for the September intake which is next month for masters degree program at EMU, I have all the funds necessary and all my results and everything that is required for the admission of intact, because I have one of the agents of the EMU that told me to bring my credentials for the the process and I don't want to have all hopes on getting the admission and at the end I won't. Please clarify me on this issue please.
u know Mr Wip and I believe u have been following this tread all the while why then do you want to go spend your money on AGENTS,why not save the money and plead with mr wip to assist you go about the admission if it is still possible than to start wasting the small money with you even though you feel you have all the funds available with you,but believe me no amount of fund will be ok for any human being anywhere ,what determine the sufficiency of funds with you is your rate of RATIONALITY as co-relates with consumers behavior.just be wise and rational in spendingooooooooooo

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:49am On Aug 22, 2013
zayyanmahmoud: Hello WIP

Thanks

Admission closes in 2days for Male applicant while femal till 28th Aug.
Re: North Cyprus by usdane: 11:57am On Aug 22, 2013
was just wondering if its a COMPULSORY thing to book a RETURN ticket reservation in order to secure Visa. Can one get just a one way ticket if possible?
Re: North Cyprus by smutlinz: 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
good day all.

for those that have not yet gone for their visa interview, so far you got your first degree or hnd here in nigeria, ministry of foreign affair's authentication is not important (especially for postgraduate students)

however, that of the ministry of education is compulsory.

maybe you shouldnt bother yourself with the long list on their website on the info menu (to much information might be tiring).
simply follow the checklist attached to your visa appointment-i believe that is the least requirement which if you fufill, you should be sure of getting your visa.
Re: North Cyprus by usdane: 6:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
smutlinz: good day all.

for those that have not yet gone for their visa interview, so far you got your first degree or hnd here in nigeria, ministry of foreign affair's authentication is not important (especially for postgraduate students)

however, that of the ministry of education is compulsory.

maybe you shouldnt bother yourself with the long list on their website on the info menu (to much information might be tiring).
simply follow the checklist attached to your visa appointment-i believe that is the least requirement which if you fufill, you should be sure of getting your visa.

those stamps from M.O.E and M.O.F.A are they necessary for Visa or when registring at your school in the NC? I thought we do not submit stamped copies from those ministries. We only need them when we got to the schools in the Island. Originals and simple copies would suffice for visa issuance.
Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Abeg i don come again oo, Everybody in the house make una bail me out..Just got my acceptance letter today and i will be pushing to abuja next week, ABEG I ONLY HAVE MY SCHOOL WAEC STATEMENT OF RESULT WITH THE THE SKUL STAMP, i don't have the original waec result, Please i hope the embassy would take this ? Abeg make una no bone my question. Thanks All
Re: North Cyprus by pwettyolly(f): 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
good evening everyone pls i nid u to put me through on how 2 book an appointment at d embassy got my receipt lastweek and i will b going 2 abuja on saturday pls ow do i go about booking the appointment thanks in advance
Re: North Cyprus by princetoochi: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
pwettyolly: good evening everyone pls i nid u to put me through on how 2 book an appointment at d embassy got my receipt lastweek and i will b going 2 abuja on saturday pls ow do i go about booking the appointment thanks in advance
u don't need appointment now bro.......just be there on time on monday,wednesday and friday with all ur documents and ur visa fee and u will be interviwed
Re: North Cyprus by wynie(f): 6:06am On Aug 23, 2013
pls just want to know if sabanci girls dorm are bunk beds cos d website said so but a current student studying der said it isnt so and do i really have to apply for airport pick up or der will do dat on der own thanks
Re: North Cyprus by jolugo: 6:43am On Aug 23, 2013
@pwettyolly, pls what do mean by receipt?, I tot its only the confirmation letter we get for visa.
Re: North Cyprus by izyworld88: 7:29am On Aug 23, 2013
On ma way to turkish embassy nw 4d interview, wish ma self GOOD LUCK
Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 9:25am On Aug 23, 2013
izyworld88: On ma way to turkish embassy nw 4d interview, wish ma self GOOD LUCK

How ur side broda ? Did you booked an appointment at the Turkish embassy or you are just heading there to be interviewed, i tink some things are not pretty clear on dis forum, some say you need to book an appointment and others say no, Abeg bro which one is correct ? Also i only have my original statement of result with my skul stamp but i don't have my original waec, Is this fully acceptable at the embassy after authentication ? Thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 9:44am On Aug 23, 2013
joeakins:

How ur side broda ? Did you booked an appointment at the Turkish embassy or you are just heading there to be interviewed, i tink some things are not pretty clear on dis forum, some say you need to book an appointment and others say no, Abeg bro which one is correct ? Also i only have my original statement of result with my skul stamp but i don't have my original waec, Is this fully acceptable at the embassy after authentication ? Thanks.

If your name has been sent by the school to the embassy, you don't need appointment. If not, you may choose to book an appointment with the embassy. PERIOD!
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 9:51am On Aug 23, 2013
izyworld88: On ma way to turkish embassy nw 4d interview, wish ma self GOOD LUCK

You guys just hype theTurkish embassy. It is not the U.S embassy. Best of lucks bro.
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 10:05am On Aug 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2013
benson3788:

You guys just hype things about Turkish embassy, as if it is the U.S embassy. Best of lucks bro.

thanks so much for the info, its much appreciated.. If i am permitted to ask a foolish question, What are the questions they will ask me at the Turkish embassy ? I'm just curious to know the types of questions i will face and also can you help me determine if my authenticated (MOE) school statement of result will be accepted as i don't have the original waec result. Thanks in advance.
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2013
joeakins:

thanks so much for the info, its much appreciated.. If i am permitted to ask a foolish question, What are the questions they will ask me at the Turkish embassy ? I'm just curious to know the types of questions i will face and also can you help me determine if my authenticated (MOE) school statement of result will be accepted as i don't have the original waec result. Thanks in advance.

Your original result should be ready at WAEC for collection. Go to WAEC and get it
Re: North Cyprus by jolugo: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hello guys, pls my original result is not ready but have with me my school statement of result already authenticate from ministry of Edu. Pls can It be accepted. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 2:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
jolugo: Hello guys, pls my original result is not ready but have with me my school statement of result already authenticate from ministry of Edu. Pls can It be accepted. Thanks

joeakins:

I am asking the same question bro, But it seems no body would bail us out on this, Abeg just anybody to clarify out P's
Re: North Cyprus by izyworld88: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
It may b happening sumtyms, 4u to go to d embassy without booking an appointment, nd u'v been interview, bt it difficult many times, so is beta to book an appointment b4 heading dere. Cus I experience it today
Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 3:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
izyworld88: It may b happening sumtyms, 4u to go to d embassy without booking an appointment, nd u'v been interview, bt it difficult many times, so is beta to book an appointment b4 heading dere. Cus I experience it today

thanks bro, but can you clear me on the result ? i only have the school statement of result with me...Is this acceptable cause i don't have the original waec result and what questions do you think they ask at the embassy ? Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wynie(f): 6:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
pls wip and penroll kindly answer my question above pls
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
wynie: pls just want to know if sabanci girls dorm are bunk beds cos d website said so but a current student studying der said it isnt so and do i really have to apply for airport pick up or der will do dat on der own thanks

sabancci beds are bunk, u dont really have to fill pickup form(if you hav 1ooTL (JJC $100) to pay taxi) but if u want the sch to pick u(free) u have to!
Re: North Cyprus by smut: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Hi everyone,I paid my school fees 2days ago and got my receipt today from the bank.I'm trying to get info from EMU if my name has been forwarded to the embassy but no reply from dem.I plan to travel dis weekend to abuja for my visa.is it wise enough to apply for visa nxtwk eventhough d skul hasn't confirmed if my name has been forwarded?do I av to wait ?does d skul forward names to embassy immediately payment is made?urgent reply plssssss
Re: North Cyprus by jolugo: 9:07pm On Aug 23, 2013
@smut, now that you have paid and have your receipt with you, u have to scan and send it to the school, once the school confirms your payment, they will send you your confirmation letter of which you will add along with other required documents to get visa. And the school must forward your name to the embassy before they can attend to you, I think you a bit fast to apply.
Re: North Cyprus by izyworld88: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
Ur name must b sent to d embassy b4 u go to d embassy 4ur appointment
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 9:47pm On Aug 23, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.