Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (768888 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
bellong:

If you want to get that in Turkey, you will have to study in government schools that teach only in Turkish. If you are admitted, you will be made to learn Turkish for a year before you start your studies.

Use google to search for universities in Turkey, wikipedia will return result for all schools in Turkey. Though there are few government owned institutions you can study medicine in English for about $6000, the schools are very competitive.
tnx
Re: North Cyprus by jolugo: 4:31pm On Aug 29, 2013
Guys, please can i use emirate from lagos to istanbul and when I get to istanbul, I walk straight to an airline counter at the airport and buy a ticket from turkey to North cyprus. Pls is it okay.
Re: North Cyprus by jolugo: 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
@wip, sir please can i use emirate from lagos to istanbul and when I get to istanbul, I walk straight to an airline counter at the airport and buy a ticket
from turkey to North cyprus. Pls is it okay, if its okay, how do I send the flight details to the school for pick up.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2013
jolugo: @wip, sir please can i use emirate from lagos to istanbul and when I get to istanbul, I walk straight to an airline counter at the airport and buy a ticket
from turkey to North cyprus. Pls is it okay, if its okay, how do I send the flight details to the school for pick up.

you can buy tickets from the airline desks or vendors at Airport but mostly if you arrive a day and expect to leave that day most airlines would have completed the sales of their economy tickets of same day and you have chance to get Bizness class. Rather check their website and buy before you arrive and you might be lucky to find seat and you can email the travel details to emu intl center email. From next month EMU will have standby officials at the Airport till October so be rest assured you will find EMU officials desk at the Airport.
Re: North Cyprus by jolugo: 5:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
@wip, thank u so much. Just in case I choose to pay for the business class from turkey to NC, pls like how much is the price.
Re: North Cyprus by biodun699: 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2013
Sap
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2013
jolugo: @wip, thank u so much. Just in case I choose to pay for the business class from turkey to NC, pls like how much is the price.

kindly check on the airlines websites for prices and details.
Re: North Cyprus by smutlinz: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
mr wip7. good evening today. thanks for your efforts all along.

can you please help me confirm if my name has been sent to the embassy here in abuja?....Oleghe Edoya Blossom
(400-503.2.2.2127).

thanks bros
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2013
smutlinz: mr wip7. good evening today. thanks for your efforts all along.

can you please help me confirm if my name has been sent to the embassy here in abuja?....Oleghe Edoya Blossom
(400-503.2.2.2127).

thanks bros

All confirmation letters received before 22 Aug have been sent to embassies.
Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
penroll55:

@wip, yes we are student and i ask not as if i have not gone to the websites but just want to be sure the ones i saw are the right one.
At times when we ask question doesn't mean we are not wise or educated a little but to be sure cus sum of us here are new to all dis....one can only know more wen ask and stop making sum of us feel like asking sum questions is showing hw stupid we are cus sinceerly your comments at times make me not to ask sum tins i wanted to cus u might end up making odas tink am foolish and i know am speaking the minds of sum nairalanders here .
You are above us and in better position to help us here,please continue with that and we all appreciate it so much.

Penroll did you remembered saying that to wip On Aug 08, 2012 ? I have been reading this thread from page 1 and my eyes are balling out now, I just want penroll to put himself in other new commers shoes, You critize people too much for asking questions they don't know forgetting that you once did the same thing. Bro will it cause any harm for you to answer them ? It will only take few seconds to answer them and i'm sure they won't be asking questions they know...Please brother try and show some love and help new commers like me with questions just like you were helped last year, I deliberately quoted you on your last year comment and i believe the way you were feeling back then is the way we new commers are feeling right now so please brother don't blame us for asking questions. I think the least you can do for a fellow nigerian is to help him or her scale through just like you were helped. God bless, Coming to CIU SOON, One Love
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
joeakins:

Penroll did you remembered saying that to wip On Aug 08, 2012 ? I have been reading this thread from page 1 and my eyes are balling out now, I just want penroll to put himself in other new commers shoes, You critize people too much for asking questions they don't know forgetting that you once did the same thing. Bro will it cause any harm for you to answer them ? It will only take few seconds to answer them and i'm sure they won't be asking questions they know...Please brother try and show some love and help new commers like me with questions just like you were helped last year, I deliberately quoted you on your last year comment and i believe the way you were feeling back then is the way we new commers are feeling right now so please brother don't blame us for asking questions. I think the least you can do for a fellow nigerian is to help him or her scale through just like you were helped. God bless, Coming to CIU SOON, One Love

lol,brother please check my messages there again and see i dont ask irrelevant questions just that he was dishing me then cus i ask technical questions....am happy you take your time to go tru the past post,do u mind bringing my past comments or questions forward again so others will see my kind of questions unlike the ones they are asking now.....not like i dont respond to questions but there are some that are not meant to ask but easily known or search out.....anyhow no heart felt just trying to air my opinion and let odas know some reasons why their questions are not aswered but think the best is to be silent to all now as wip do.....one love all and please no one should take it personal.
Alot of people ask me questions via mail and here as well and dont think any felt bad the way i respond but in other for some not to keep on repeating their questions when it wont be answered i felt like telling them the reason of wip silent.
Thanks all for your understand and hope none take it personal.
And before i forget this my message is based on someone that ask a question and his response was mean to him so i replied based on that.
pls none should see me as bad oooo,am just trying to help the way i can but think i will come down now cus so many complain about me coming out.....thanks you all for understanding
Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
penroll55:

lol,brother please check my messages there again and see i dont ask irrelevant questions just that he was dishing me then cus i ask technical questions....am happy you take your time to go tru the past post,do u mind bringing my past comments or questions forward again so others will see my kind of questions unlike the ones they are asking now.....not like i dont respond to questions but there are some that are not meant to ask but easily known or search out.....anyhow no heart felt just trying to air my opinion and let odas know some reasons why their questions are not aswered but think the best is to be silent to all now as wip do.....one love all and please no one should take it personal.
Alot of people ask me questions via mail and here as well and dont think any felt bad the way i respond but in other for some not to keep on repeating their questions when it wont be answered i felt like telling them the reason of wip silent.
Thanks all for your understand and hope none take it personal.

Lol, you get mouth bro and i see you and wip have been helping students make their dreams come true. I want to say thank you on behalf of everyone cause i have really had all my questions answered from reading this thread from Page 1 to 111 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i feel my eyes are bulging out though but it was worth it rather than ask questions that has already been answered before. Anyway thanks again bro, How life for North cyprus nah ? I just got a date at the embassy for 18 September and i know by Gods grace my visa is already stamped. Any way let me ask you a question that wasn't asked on this thread and i hope you answer me bro...i had got my dad's statement of account earlier this month with the hope of going to the embassy before this month (august) end but i was postponed to September, Bro i hope the consular won't ask me why i don't have the statement of account for the month of August ? since i only have it up to July. Thanks bro
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
joeakins:

Lol, you get mouth bro and i see you and wip have been helping students make their dreams come true. I want to say thank you on behalf of everyone cause i have really had all my questions answered from reading this thread from Page 1 to 111 embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i feel my eyes are bulging out though but it was worth it rather than ask questions that has already been answered before. Anyway thanks again bro, How life for North cyprus nah ? I just got a date at the embassy for 18 September and i know by Gods grace my visa is already stamped. Any way let me ask you a question that wasn't asked on this thread and i hope you answer me bro...i had got my dad's statement of account earlier this month with the hope of going to the embassy before this month (august) end but i was postponed to September, Bro i hope the consular won't ask me why i don't have the statement of account for the month of August ? since i only have it up to July. Thanks bro

lol,hope the mouth u mean no b mouth odor sha grin grin grin.....well as to your questions it wont stop u but if you can get another one that will include this august will be better,besides wont cost you much to get that.
Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
penroll55:

lol,hope the mouth u mean no b mouth odor sha grin grin grin.....well as to your questions it wont stop u but if you can get another one that will include this august will be better,besides wont cost you much to get that.

LOL, NO OOOOO..mouth odor keh ? never lol, Yes bro thanks but i'm not in Lagos now so i can't get the august statement of account to include before i proceed to embassy, I am in ado ekiti now and will be zooming to abuja from here, I have all the legit docs and the statement of account is intact up to July but couldn't get this month's own cause this month never finish and i had no idea they will postpone me to next month so i hope am all good bro Abeg give me your new active yahoo i.d make we talk more for messenger. Thanks bro wink wink wink
Re: North Cyprus by nuraado07: 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by nuraado07: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
nuraado07: @wip7 please has my name been sent to the embassy? my my ref: 400-503.2.1-5022 name: ADO
NURUDDEEN thank you

wip7:

All confirmation letters received before 22 Aug have been sent to embassies.
Re: North Cyprus by nuraado07: 7:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by iriferi(m): 12:26am On Sep 01, 2013
wip7:

Schools in NC prepares admission letter based on your names on your results not passport. So present all your documents to the embassy.

regards.
@wip pls I want to apply for the undergraduate studies at EMU. Can u pls put me through. Am new here so I don't know how to PM u... Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:21am On Sep 01, 2013
iriferi: @wip pls I want to apply for the undergraduate studies at EMU. Can u pls put me through. Am new here so I don't know how to PM u... Thanks

Read the thread you will find my email. Send me you documents!
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by optimusprime2(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
benson3788: I don't have my NECO certificate and my result has been since 2004. (1) Will the embassy accept the authenticated online printout from me? (2) Do I need to go to ministry of health before proceeding to the embassy?
Yea you need to go to;
1-The Ministry of Health
2-The Ministry of Defence
3-The Ministry of Works
4-The Ministry of Youth, Culture and Tourism
5- P.D.P headquarters at Maitama
you'll also be needing;
1- a CBN bank statement with a reference letter from Sanusi Himself.
2- a Police, Army, Airforce and Naval official clearance/report.
3- Otunba Gbenga Ashiru's attestation from Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
4-NAFDAC clearance
5-MTN/Glo/Etisalat/Airtel Clearance form to show you have a cell phone.
I hope I have answered your questions?

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 10:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
optimus-prime1:

Yea you need to go to;
1-The Ministry of Health
3-The Ministry of Works
you'll also be needing;
4-NAFDAC clearance

hahahahahahahahahaaha LOOOOOOLLL., AHAHAHAHAA, Brother you dey vex nah, wetin the guy do nah ? Lool freaking funny though cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: North Cyprus by optimusprime2(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
joeakins:

hahahahahahahahahaaha LOOOOOOLLL., AHAHAHAHAA, Brother you dey vex nah, wetin the guy do nah ? Lool freaking funny though cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bros abi o??
Our Bro Benson will not kill us here o,
if you check this thread you will see he has been anwered previously, only for him to ask the same questions differently again??
I wonder o??
Re: North Cyprus by joeakins(m): 12:39am On Sep 03, 2013
optimus-prime1:

Bros abi o??
Our Bro Benson will not kill us here o,
if you check this thread you will see he has been anwered previously, only for him to ask the same questions differently again??
I wonder o??

i don read this thread from A to Z and i've never heard someone asking about Ministry or health !! shey you wan go do blood test for there ni bro benson ? Abi na nursing you wan go read for North cyprus ? Lol bro read the thread from kpali to kpali like me and you will see for yourself no one has ever asked about ministry of health. Abi na you wan invent that one ? Later you go go ministry of information and works Lol shocked
Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 6:13am On Sep 03, 2013
optimus-prime1:

Yea you need to go to;
1-The Ministry of Health
3-The Ministry of Works
you'll also be needing;
4-NAFDAC clearance

Hilarious! cheesy No be my fault na.
Students keeps updating prospective ones with contradictory views and info. Probably based on how they went about there's then. I plead guilty!

Optimus, you don finish me! cheesy
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:09pm On Sep 03, 2013
YOU CAN ALL BOOK EMIRATE DIRECTLY TO ERCAN (NC)

Emirate will connect with Atlasjet if you book from Nigeria straight to ERCAN AIRPORT. Its cheaper and i have seen few students arrived with one way tickets but most either tipped or went with immigration officer to avoid the Nigerian immigration officers trouble. Either one way or return via emirate can connect to ERCAN no need to book to Istanbul and getting worried to buy another to Ercan. visit emirate webs!!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by benson3788(m): 6:11pm On Sep 03, 2013
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2013
benson3788:

I have tried booking a straight flight to ERCAN @ www.emirates.com but there is no option of ERCAN as airport of arrival. Only Istanbul available. Am I missing out a step?

Kindly learn how to use the internet. I attached a screen shot here for you....it is easy SON!!

1. Type www.emirates.com on address bar

2. Click make a booking on the emirate site

3. insert your departing port : lagos and insert arrival : Ercan

4. Choose the most appropriate dates and price

5. fill in your details nd pay

6. send us your flight details and arrive here.

Come early as our hostels are filling up fast!

Do not go out of transit area at Istanbul as you may not be able to use the visa again if you are on a single entry.

Goodluck!!

Re: North Cyprus by olascoakon: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
@mr wip7,pls kindly advice me,i've booked appointment since last month yet no reply.Can i go 4 my interview without d appointment .tanx in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.