Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (774967 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by adexsegzy: 9:25am On Aug 29, 2014
Mr Wip, I read that testimony, and its a good news for him. am still waiting to my appointment response since have sent it to the embassy on 11th of this month. Please is their any alternative and I also read about him saying something on Yellow Card, Am going for my masters at EMU, Do i need to go with the Yellow card to the embassy. Mr Wip please am i suppose to go to the embassy with a yellow card. Your response will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by zezebabyxoxo: 9:44am On Aug 29, 2014
Hi,
I would like to know the last date for payment of tuition at EMU. Also, am I to pay for one semester or a full year for visa purposes? Thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2014
zezebabyxoxo: Hi,
I would like to know the last date for payment of tuition at EMU. Also, am I to pay for one semester or a full year for visa purposes? Thanks.

Well dont know the last date for payment of fees for now and you will have to pay one year else you wont get your confirmation letter for your visa but i believe the fees written on your admission letter is for a year so pay what ever you see there and not less else you wont get your confirmation and no refund as well.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 10:06am On Aug 29, 2014
adexsegzy: Mr Wip, I read that testimony, and its a good news for him. am still waiting to my appointment response since have sent it to the embassy on 11th of this month. Please is their any alternative and I also read about him saying something on Yellow Card, Am going for my masters at EMU, Do i need to go with the Yellow card to the embassy. Mr Wip please am i suppose to go to the embassy with a yellow card. Your response will be appreciated. Thanks

Although it is addressed to wip but to ease the stress on him cus he is a busy man making money(lol) i chose to respond. As for the yellow card i think you will only need it for your travel at Nigeria airport (from my experience they dont ask of it at Istanbul) and not embassy but to clear your mind go to turkish embassy website and get the requirements on what to come with.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2014
Iyowuski:

Thanx baba penroll....I applied @ GAU na. Visa stuff remain help me pray o . Thanks once again for ur response

We always want you guys to come especially the good ones that will make their parents and country proud not the ones that will make the whites and other countries that think we are bad see reason to believe so more.

Wish you luck with your visa and what ever the outcome just take it as what God wants because according to wip this ebola stuff will affect the visa alot this time.
Re: North Cyprus by adexsegzy: 10:39am On Aug 29, 2014
penroll55:

Although it is addressed to wip but to ease the stress on him cus he is a busy man making money(lol) i chose to respond. As for the yellow card i think you will only need it for your travel at Nigeria airport (from my experience they dont ask of it at Istanbul) and not embassy but to clear your mind go to turkish embassy website and get the requirements on what to come with.

Thanks for your response, am going through the embassy page now, what about the delay on request for appointment. any way out of it?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:45am On Aug 29, 2014
penroll55:

supported!!!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:46am On Aug 29, 2014
penroll55:

We always want you guys to come especially the good ones that will make their parents and country proud not the ones that will make the whites and other countries that think we are bad see reason to believe so more.

Wish you luck with your visa and what ever the outcome just take it as what God wants because according to wip this ebola stuff will affect the visa alot this time.

supported!!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2014
adexsegzy:

Thanks for your response, am going through the embassy page now, what about the delay on request for appointment. any way out of it?

EMU resumption is October so relax or just have a visit to the embassy. I dont know how the embassy respond to appointment request though.... cos we sent 3 requests 2days ago they replied (same day) to come this Monday even though the students are yet to get their confirmation letter...so right now am trying to see how it will get from Istanbul to them today self....Be focus and positive...wish u well
Re: North Cyprus by Iyowuski: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2014
penroll55:

Thanx baba penroll....abeg in d case of denial hw soon can one reapply for d visa?
Re: North Cyprus by Iyowuski: 11:06am On Aug 29, 2014
penroll55:

Tanx oga penroll....pls in case of visa denial hw soon can somone reapply? Or will it hav 2b still anoda academic year?
Re: North Cyprus by adexsegzy: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2014
wip7:

EMU resumption is October so relax or just have a visit to the embassy. I dont know how the embassy respond to appointment request though.... cos we sent 3 requests 2days ago they replied (same day) to come this Monday even though the students are yet to get their confirmation letter...so right now am trying to see how it will get from Istanbul to them today self....Be focus and positive...wish u well

Mr Wip please have been on it since 11th, can u do me the favour to help me send my details let me send it to your mail. maybe i will be lucky.........Mr wip Please i need your assistance. i mean my application was not through you, i did it myself.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2014
adexsegzy:

Mr Wip please have been on it since 11th, can u do me the favour to help me send my details let me send it to your mail. maybe i will be lucky.........Mr wip Please i need your assistance. i mean my application was not through you, i did it myself.

You cant apply twice in same month...kindly wait..........also i dont have upper hand when it comes to embassy issues since consular or embassy staffs must do their duties.....niether do i know a person at the embassy at Abuja....in most cases the list procedure from each university follows through different procedure EMU and METU list to embassy follows through different means and its embassy to embassy. So most times is embassy at Istanbul we correspond to.

When it comes to appointment request God knows i dont know how it works ......and i have zero influence on stuffs outside my territory or region.......But relax man dont rush.................
Re: North Cyprus by adexsegzy: 11:42am On Aug 29, 2014
wip7:

You cant apply twice in same month...kindly wait..........

Thanks Mr Wip, Can i depend on you for the coming month then.
Re: North Cyprus by dwittyc0der(f): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Please guys,

I need information on how to get turkish visa. Am going there to get my latvian visa.

Please help.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2014
Iyowuski:

Thanx baba penroll....abeg in d case of denial hw soon can one reapply for d visa?

Once deny visa you have to wait for 6 months before you can reapply only if the school intervene and most of all God really want you to come here and not somewhere else.
Re: North Cyprus by Iyowuski: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2014
penroll55:

Once deny visa you have to wait for 6 months before you can reapply only if the school intervene and most of all God really want you to come here and not somewhere else.

Ok thanks boss
Re: North Cyprus by sidnigga: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
@wip7 is der age restriction for someone that wants to apply as a transfer student with ND result of 3.51
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
sidnigga: @wip7 is der age restriction for someone that wants to apply as a transfer student with ND result of 3.51

Yes all undergraduate applicants must be less than 25yrs if you want to apply to EMU but some other universities like CIU, NEU etc are not strict on age.
Re: North Cyprus by aygumel: 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
Good day house. I have applied for visa and up till now no response from the embassy. How long will it take before i get an invite. All my necessary documents are intact. Pls assist
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hi there,please I would like to know if I can still apply for admission into EUL or EMU by first week of September for September intake,I also want to know if these two schools certificates are accepted worldwide(I mean if I can get job in any other country "Nigeria for instance,with the certificate),will also like to know how easy and possible it is to transfer to another school in Europe from the above mentioned schools to further studies..

Please I would really appreciate any response that will be helpful..Thanks again
Re: North Cyprus by zezebabyxoxo: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hi, I want to know if after your 1st year in north Cyprus, you can transfer to turkey. If yes, how do you go by it?
Re: North Cyprus by Oligarki: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2014
Hi Guys
I still have not heard a word from the turkish embassy nigeria, i actually sent an appointment request mail since the 21st of July, i have been waiting patiently for their mail ever since then however its over one month plus, is it advisable to re-apply again?
tuition fees was completely paid and confirmation letter received since 15th of July.
does that mean no CIU student have been interviewed? or that embassy haven't received the list?
its really disheartening... don't know what to say, do or believe
plz wip7 & others should plz help
Re: North Cyprus by magmat: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2014
Oligarki: Hi Guys
I still have not heard a word from the turkish embassy nigeria, i actually sent an appointment request mail since the 21st of July, i have been waiting patiently for their mail ever since then however its over one month plus, is it advisable to re-apply again?
tuition fees was completely paid and confirmation letter received since 15th of July.
does that mean no CIU student have been interviewed? or that embassy haven't received the list?
bro I advice you just go their and tell them the situation. but make sure you go around 2pm to avoid embarrassment from mobol
Re: North Cyprus by akinlex(m): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2014
as a new student and you need accomodation in trnc please contact me i can help you get a nice one before your arrival.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
magmat:
bro I advice you just go their and tell them the situation. but make sure you go around 2pm to avoid embarrassment from mobol

supported

Oligarki: Hi Guys
Re: North Cyprus by tunnath: 9:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
How is life in cyrus,is the economy okay? Can som1 get beta job?
Re: North Cyprus by adexsegzy: 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
Please i want to know the best place to get Vaccination Card.....Recommendation please. Am asked to come with it for my interview.
Re: North Cyprus by sidnigga: 5:12am On Sep 01, 2014
wip7:

Yes all undergraduate applicants must be less than 25yrs if you want to apply to EMU but some other universities like CIU, NEU etc are not strict on age.

Thanks bro

Can u secure a turkey uni admission for student too.. Not unis in trnc ooo
Re: North Cyprus by junior712(m): 10:13am On Sep 01, 2014
Pls wip7 wen will EMU send another list to the embassy?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:38pm On Sep 01, 2014
junior712: Pls wip7 wen will EMU send another list to the embassy?

Before end of this month and that will be last list.

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.