Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,489 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (769694 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by elijah101(m): 5:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sir Wip .. Help .. My brother has been going to the embassy for his passport .. and today mark's 1 month that he had his interview .. they just keep telling him to come back .. remember i posted on the thread that they asked for his testimonial .. he gave it to the guy and on the day he was suppose to collect the guy said he lost the testimonial that if he has another one he can give to him .. and also give him another travel reservation which he did .. after which the guy gave him a date to come which was last week wednesday .. since then all they keep telling him is to come back its not ready .. they are not giving him a said day or date to come .. just keep telling him come back on friday .. come back on monday ... and then today again .. what might the problem be sir ..
Re: North Cyprus by CaptPlanet(m): 1:07am On Mar 16, 2017
wip7:

Depends on the funds you have. For instance, EMU master program will cost you around 5700 euro based on current exchange rate, while some others are cheaper, almost 4000 euros. If you are ready let me know, so I can apply for you, and you can choose from EMU, CIU, METU, CSU, EUL and many other universities in Cyprus. For a master program, you will need to have your bachelor certificate, transcript and international passport page.

Regarding job opportunities immediately you finish, is not what any person can guarantee. Many finished the tourism or others but have no job while many also finished and some got the job...What I have learnt here is that if you are ready to speak the language..you may easily find tourism related jobs. Also, if you consider teaching, there are fewer graduates of tourism with PhD around for now.

Best wishes in your decision.

Thanks a lot bro! I'll definitely contact u when I get my transcripts ready. Thanks so much
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
elijah101:
Sir Wip .. Help .. My brother has been going to the embassy for his passport .. and today mark's 1 month that he had his interview .. they just keep telling him to come back .. remember i posted on the thread that they asked for his testimonial .. he gave it to the guy and on the day he was suppose to collect the guy said he lost the testimonial that if he has another one he can give to him .. and also give him another travel reservation which he did .. after which the guy gave him a date to come which was last week wednesday .. since then all they keep telling him is to come back its not ready .. they are not giving him a said day or date to come .. just keep telling him come back on friday .. come back on monday ... and then today again .. what might the problem be sir ..

They may be verifying some details regarding his admission or documents submitted. Or the guy has lost his passport same way he lost his testimonial.

I can't comprehend why testimonial is being requested anyway.

Unfortunately beyond March, he may not be issued visa since mid-exam will be knocking in most schools. Let hope for the best!

If he lives around, he can visit then weekly.

Best wishes to him!
Re: North Cyprus by fashmann(m): 9:55am On Mar 17, 2017
wip7:

Your advert is misleading...

1. Cyprus is not in Eastern Europe

2. The tuition fees for master in EMU is not 3600 euro is roughly 6000 USD even with a scholarship (50%).

3. There is no FREE transportation for students around the city 24/7 unless specific university buses to specific destinations.

4. Discount card to shop does not work in Cyprus.

Is good and important for prospective students to be told the truth rather than fancy lies! Kindly change does pieces of stuff in your advert.

#Take note: Am Asst Professor here in Cyprus, with practical knowledge of South and North Cyprus!

Hello sir wip, pls I wanna ask the next step to take.... I already have my international passport,olevel result and passport photograph..
If after I register, what is the next thing I should be expecting... Aspiring emu...
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
fashmann:

Hello sir wip, pls I wanna ask the next step to take.... I already have my international passport,olevel result and passport photograph..
If after I register, what is the next thing I should be expecting... Aspiring emu...

If you have the requested ready. Mail me those documents for the admission, let me know the course you wish to study. After you application is assessed, if ok, you will be issued admission letter. Then you will need to pay first deposit to EMU account. Then payment confirmation and visa preparation.
Re: North Cyprus by Shakitibob0: 1:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Wip7...how can we get our documents across to you for masters?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Shakitibob0:

My email address is right there in my signature.
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 3:15pm On Mar 17, 2017
Shakitibob0:

The question is what course are you planning to do your masters in?

I also help student with admission in cyprus. Just let me know your intending course. All at no cost

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by fashmann(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2017
wip7:

If you have the requested ready. Mail me those documents for the admission, let me know the course you wish to study. After you application is assessed, if ok, you will be issued admission letter. Then you will need to pay first deposit to EMU account. Then payment confirmation and visa preparation.

Thanks very much Boss wip... Wanna also ask if there is an ordinary nursing course not the nursing(turkish)... Cos am considering another health course apart from pharmacy......

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
fashmann:

Thanks very much Boss wip... Wanna also ask if there is an ordinary nursing course not the nursing(turkish)... Cos am considering another health course apart from pharmacy......

Yes, there are universities offering nursing via English medium.
Re: North Cyprus by Shakitibob0: 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
wip7:

My email address is right there in my signature.
sir...do you do turkey too?
Re: North Cyprus by fashmann(m): 7:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
wip7:

Like EMU ryt??
Re: North Cyprus by fashmann(m): 11:42am On Mar 18, 2017
wip7:

Sir wip morning.., pls do you have an idea about the tuition fee of both pharmacy and physiotherapy (english)??... Cos am considering both now since nursing isn't taught in English at EMU
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
fashmann:

Sir wip morning.., pls do you have an idea about the tuition fee of both pharmacy and physiotherapy (english)??... Cos am considering both now since nursing isn't taught in English at EMU

There are other universities offering Nursing in English in Cyprus or why must it be EMU? Pharmacy with 50% scholarship is 5700USD per year and Physiotherapy 4400usd.
Re: North Cyprus by fashmann(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
wip7:

There are other universities offering Nursing in English in Cyprus or why must it be EMU? Pharmacy with 50% scholarship is 5700USD per year and Physiotherapy 4400usd.

.i know two people schooling there presently so I don't wanna go to an institution where I don't know anybody for it to be easier for me..dats why I am considering EMU.... Thanks boss

Looking at the charges up there, then physiotherapy and rehe habilitation will be a good choice for me.. Nice course.... I had that in mind to do here before.... One of my dream courses

Thanks bro... You've been really helpful... Continue your good work bro... Thumbs up
Re: North Cyprus by fashmann(m): 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2017
wip7:

boss wip,please if that is the present fee for physiotherapy,

1.how much will i pay before i travel to cyprus?

2.explain how a fee is paid installmentally?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
fashmann:

boss wip,please if that is the present fee for physiotherapy,

1.how much will i pay before i travel to cyprus?

2.explain how a fee is paid installmentally?

1. You will pay one semester fee roughly 2200usd

2. Installments are allowed only after your first semester and it's listed on emu website. Meaning you can't pay installments as a new student.
Re: North Cyprus by fashmann(m): 7:30pm On Mar 19, 2017
wip7:

1. You will pay one semester fee roughly 2200usd

2. Installments are allowed only after your first semester and it's listed on emu website. Meaning you can't pay installments as a new student.

thanks boss,wanna also ask if the second semester fee payment will be immediate when i arrive..
Re: North Cyprus by fashmann(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2017
nobody here :onobody here
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:58am On Mar 22, 2017
FALL SEMESTER ADMISSION is opened in METU

...Benefit from Scholarships ranging from 25-100% for academically sound students.

1 Share

Re: North Cyprus by OdunHD: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 11:45pm On Mar 22, 2017
Apply for Fall semester in EMU.

Call us today and let us help and guide you through the process.

Whatsapp: 08102927282
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:01am On Mar 23, 2017
OdunHD:

Hi sir! What is the chance of getting into METU with diploma in Engineering 3.78 of 4.00 from Nigeria polytechnic and B-parallel WAEC? what level will I be admitted to? Preferential the Ankara campus.

The level you will be admitted is based on the courses you have done, passed at acceptable grade level and relevant to METU courses. This can only be determined after you are admitted. This promotion is basically for METU Campus in Cyprus.

Or how much is engineering in the NC campus? What Scholarship do you think I can also get between the 25-100%?
or any English speaking schools in Turkey? North Cyprus? you can suggest sir. Thanks.

Fees for any program in METU Cyprus is 9000usd without a scholarship. All applicants are assessed for scholarship and you can be awarded between 25 to 100% and that will determine your final fees. Based on your grade you likely will be considered for 50%.
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2017
Cakay:
Apply for Fall semester in EMU.

Call us today and let us help and guide you through the process.

Whatsapp: 08102927282

Take adavantage of the new dollar rate

We can help you with your BSc and Masters admission to any school in Cyprus all at no cost
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2017
Hi guys. Please this is kind of urgent. I have to meet a friend in Istanbul airport tomorrow morning. Not going out of the airport. Will I be allowed to leave and return at Ercan airport with just my student residence permit/visa (Muhacaret)?? Thanks in advance.
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 8:27pm On Mar 27, 2017
Xrayy:
Hi guys. Please this is kind of urgent. I have to meet a friend in Istanbul airport tomorrow morning. Not going out of the airport. Will I be allowed to leave and return at Ercan airport with just my student residence permit/visa (Muhacaret)?? Thanks in advance.

Never. Except you have a valid Turkish Visa
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
Hello people in the house, Wip7..
I wanna send some documents from Cyprus to Germany via courier, as it is very urgent. Please what courier company/service can you recommend, that is quite reliable and not too expensive?
Thanks.
wip7:

Use MNG kargo.
MNG Kargo (Fedex Express) worked. Sent it on Friday, it got there on Wednesday. Paid 150TL. I will recommend them. There is a guy who speaks English there. I used their office at Dereboyu, close to Girne Kapisi, Lefkosa.
Re: North Cyprus by mastaemind: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
Pls how much is the tuition fees for masters in engineering for near East University and Eastern Mediterranean University
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Xrayy:

MNG Kargo (Fedex Express) worked. Sent it on Friday, it got there on Wednesday. Paid 150TL. I will recommend them. There is a guy who speaks English there. I used their office at Dereboyu, close to Girne Kapisi, Lefkosa.

Yes it does work.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.