Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (770180 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2017
zodbaba:
Hello, can someone guide me as to filling the form A for tuition payment, is it possible i get direct CBN rate,if possible,how?
Also how long does the transaction take before i get my telex copy? I was at firstbank,they yold me 2 days average, diamond told me 3 but GTB told me 3 weeks, is it that the customer care doesn't know what she's saying?
Please throw some light,i want to make my payment today.
Cc:wip7

Try diamond their service seems fast. It's only bank official can answer the question of getting direct CBN rate or not.
Re: North Cyprus by zodbaba: 10:56am On Jul 13, 2017
EddyNaco:
EUL or NEU? Which is better? i have CAO from both Universities for MSc program.
I applied to only NEU and was given CAO, incase you are going to NEU mail me on mustyzod@gmail.com and lets get talking, i haven't been there before though but from my research EMU is the best followed by NEU nd den the likes of CIU.
Re: North Cyprus by zodbaba: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2017
wip7:

Try diamond their service seems fast. It's only bank official can answer the question of getting direct CBN rate or not.
Thanks always mr wip7.
Are there no other person going to resume this fall, we should hook up and get along to move together.
Re: North Cyprus by zodbaba: 11:23am On Jul 13, 2017
EddyNaco:

i have sent you a mail. check
Acknowledged bro,thanks for reaching out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Cyprus by femmoy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
wip7:
Admission for Fall 2017 is ongoing, interested in applying?

Undergraduate Fees range inclusive of 50% scholarship per year

1. METU: Middle East Technical University, Cyprus Campus: 4500USD

2. CSU: Cyprus Science University: 2940euro (FULL one-year scholarship for TRANSFER STUDENTS)

3. EMU: Eastern Mediterranean University: 4500-5700usd

4. CIU: Cyprus International University: 3100-3500 euros

For admission: send me your application documents, visit the university websites and ask questions!

Bros pls wat docs do I need to send pls?
Re: North Cyprus by westlee(m): 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2017
zodbaba:

I applied to only NEU and was given CAO, incase you are going to NEU mail me on mustyzod@gmail.com and lets get talking, i haven't been there before though but from my research EMU is the best followed by NEU nd den the likes of CIU.
do you know of anyone admitted into emu?? i am tho
Re: North Cyprus by zodbaba: 1:36pm On Jul 13, 2017
westlee:

do you know of anyone admitted into emu?? i am tho
I know of someone but not sure if she's back their, she did her bsc at emu nd was the best graduating student for mass comm that year so she was given scholarship fir er msc,i don't knw if she's back deir fir the msc though
Re: North Cyprus by zodbaba: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2017
Join the whatsapp group for prospective fall 2017 cyprus
https:///K9uLfyyI0orKiMqnXxjMWE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
femmoy:

Bros pls wat docs do I need to send pls?

For undergrad application: high school result, international passport page. For master program, you will need to include university transcript and certificate.
Re: North Cyprus by westlee(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
zodbaba:

I know of someone but not sure if she's back their, she did her bsc at emu nd was the best graduating student for mass comm that year so she was given scholarship fir er msc,i don't knw if she's back deir fir the msc though
oh, thanks
i just got admitted for animation and gaming design, looking for friends before i leave.......i have a brother there already tho
Re: North Cyprus by Aperion7(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
zodbaba:
Join the whatsapp group for prospective fall 2017 cyprus

Is it general or for a specific uni?? Also, try nd edit the group invite link.. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by zodbaba: 4:47am On Jul 14, 2017
Aperion7:

Is it general or for a specific uni?? Also, try nd edit the group invite link.. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by tcitachi: 5:45pm On Jul 14, 2017
EddyNaco:
Join the whatsapp group for prospective Students, fall 2017 Cyprus
or chat (whatsapp): 08160620623

You can join this group is u re applying for fall 2017 its really helpful u get to meet and get info from people who re already applying and re in d process u can gain one or two tins from d group....
Re: North Cyprus by taiwo92(m): 7:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hello house i want to apply 4 master in economics @neu but i dnt have international passport yet still processing it but i dnt want to miss this fall. Can i apply@mr wip7 and co.
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
It will be better you visit the website of both schools, however, I have visited EUL, NEU is much bigger and also a staff of NEU, I can assure you to NEU is better.
EddyNaco:
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
You Need your Passport number for application. Visit any immigration office in Nigeria, it takes max of 2days to obtain one.
taiwo92:
Hello house i want to apply 4 master in economics @neu but i dnt have international passport yet still processing it but i dnt want to miss this fall. Can i apply@mr wip7 and co.
Re: North Cyprus by Eraytee: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
@Sir WIP7, thanks for your assistance so far, please did you get my mails following our discussion? Expecting your reply sir.
Re: North Cyprus by adex0802: 8:47pm On Jul 14, 2017
** We are pleased to inform you that the University of Nicosia ( https://www.unic.ac.cy/) will be hosting recruitment seminars in Nigeria this July! ------------------------------------------------------------ The location and date of each seminar are listed below: Venue Bolton White Apartments 31 Kigoma Street, Opposite Educational Resource Center, Abuja, Zone 7, Nigeria Date & Time 20 July 2017, 12:00-18:00 Venue Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel IA Ozumba Mbadiwe Avenue, Lagos, Victoria Island, Nigeria Date & Time 22 July 2017, 10:00 - 16:00 Attendees at the seminars will receive extensive information including: * Direct application guidance and support * Scholarship application guidance * Visa guidance on Cyprus Immigration Policies Feel free to bring along your friends and family. We look forward to meeting you soon! For further information, please contact us as follows: Email: info@imperialedservices.com | andreou.an@unic.ac.cy Telephone: +234 809 205 7880 | +2348031875464 | +2347043436042 ============================================================ University of Nicosia
Re: North Cyprus by cao(f): 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2017
EddyNaco:
Out of curiousity, what does cao mean, since my mentions have been clogging up with this, the pregnancy tea & the Chinese...
Re: North Cyprus by Cakay: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hi,

We help student secure admission in EMU for BSc, masters or PhD. We are a registered agent with EMU.

We can also advice you on visa appointments, successful application and ensure your smooth integration when you get to Famagusa.

For BSc. We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC/NECO and data page of international passport

For Masters :We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc cert and transcript, and data page of international passport

For PhD:We need the following :Scanned copy of WAEC, BSc and MSc cert and transcript and data page of international passport

NOTE 50%-100% SCHOLARSHIP IS AVAILABLE
ADMISSION FOR FALL SEMSTERS IS UP NOW

Take advantage of this ooportunity and let us help you.
I am sure you will be glad you did

Email us: praisestudies@gmail.com
Call: 09098771847
Whatsapp: 08102927282
Re: North Cyprus by ike121: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2017
cao:

Out of curiousity, what does cao mean, since my mentions have been clogging up with this, the pregnancy tea & the Chinese...

Conditional acceptance offer.
It's just your conditional admission letter state you have been accepted. Such letters are needed to make Bank payments where reasons for payment is required.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2017
Eraytee:
@Sir WIP7, thanks for your assistance so far, please did you get my mails following our discussion? Expecting your reply sir.

Good day,

I received lots of emails...So I don't know exactly which one is yours...but surely, I attended to nearly all emails I received.
Re: North Cyprus by Adewale9(m): 11:10am On Jul 15, 2017
Trippeji:

1.Please what are the documents you submitted at the Embassy?
2. What were the interview questions...

Sorry just help us so that we can prepare ahead... I am preparing on mine too....

Please
whatsapp me +2348075377041
Re: North Cyprus by Adewale9(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2017
jnrremedy:
pls I need help with a TRNC pre visa form
where am suppose to upload telex copy and student offer letter has only one space for upload how can I upload the other document and i want to confirm if its multiple entry or single entry am to choose ( choose multiple anyway but want to confirm
I have been on it now for 4 days pls I need help
on my own case I upload the confirmation of payment letter from school only... now I got the visa so it works that way too... good luck bro N:B choose single entry cuz you enter thru turkey once.... visa fee for multiple is higher to single....so choose single bro
Re: North Cyprus by Adewale9(m): 11:41am On Jul 15, 2017
tcitachi:

Pls what u applying for masters or bsc degree? And plz what where d questions they asked and how long was the interview thanks
MSC.... just normal questions like what course do you choose is it related to your previous study....why do you choose north Cyprus and why the school.... what do you do.... that's all....
Re: North Cyprus by Eraytee: 6:33am On Jul 17, 2017
Good day to all,
Please I want to clarify something from those that studying in Cyprus, please do we have the same start date for Msc and PhD students? Or does it differ? Plssss @Mr WIP7 and co kindly clarify this
Re: North Cyprus by America001: 11:51am On Jul 17, 2017
I greet all members of the house. I got an email from TEC that I've been admitted by CSU. I'm excited about that but I've got questions. (1) The CAO came with directives for payment but there's no deadline as regards making the payment. Please is there any deadline for making payment? (2) Can I still wait for other schools that I applied for to offer me admission. Is that still possible or is the era of admissions over? Thanks all
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
America001:
I greet all members of the house. I got an email from TEC that I've been admitted by CSU. I'm excited about that but I've got questions. (1) The CAO came with directives for payment but there's no deadline as regards making the payment. Please is there any deadline for making payment? (2) Can I still wait for other schools that I applied for to offer me admission. Is that still possible or is the era of admissions over? Thanks all

1. University don't write deadline for payments. The classes starts in October, you are expected to pay the deposit before you can be issued documents for visa. For all students wishing to start studies in Sept/OCTOBER, Its advisable to make payment atleast before September.

2. It's depends on you, however, admission processing is still ON.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Eraytee:
Good day to all,
Please I want to clarify something from those that studying in Cyprus, please do we have the same start date for Msc and PhD students? Or does it differ? Plssss @Mr WIP7 and co kindly clarify this

Each university has a start date mostly written on the admission letter or university website for specific semester.

The date designated for classes to commence is same for all programs irrespective of level (bachelor, master Or Phd).
Re: North Cyprus by Aperion7(m): 12:28am On Jul 19, 2017
Pls mr wip7 ... Ike121 etc... What month during this fall period can someone see more vacancies.. As regards to accommodation??

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.