Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,161 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (771189 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Anazp: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Good afternoon everyone I have paid the acceptance fee deposit of 1000 euros at Girne American University and I haven't gotten my acceptance letter yet. How do I get my acceptance letter? I have emailed the admissions office and yet no response. Please what do I do cos the school resumes in a week. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Anazp:
Good afternoon everyone I have paid the acceptance fee deposit of 1000 euros at Girne American University and I haven't gotten my acceptance letter yet. How do I get my acceptance letter? I have emailed the admissions office and yet no response. Please what do I do cos the school resumes in a week. Thanks

Call their international office number or registerar office. But considering that lots of students are waiting for visa at embassy, I doubt you can resume this semester again.
Re: North Cyprus by neoeverest(m): 5:59am On Sep 26, 2019
Why not, he can use ok to board. That is what I used and I arrived safely last week, no issues. I can guide anyone interested in coming to Cyprus.+2348063697976 Whatsapp only and +90 542 854 89 10
wip7:

Call their international office number or registerar office. But considering that lots of students are waiting for visa at embassy, I doubt you can resume this semester again.
Re: North Cyprus by Anazp: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2019
wip7:

ok thank you. I was actually thinking I could use ok to board once I get the acceptance letter. i was beginning to get worried I thought the school GAU Girne was no longer in operation cos I've been emailing then all through but no response. can I still use ok to board? thanks
Re: North Cyprus by frankike1: 8:33am On Sep 26, 2019
hello wip7,
long time sir, please i have a student who want to study in cyprus. can we meet up for this session?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2019
Anazp:
ok thank you. I was actually thinking I could use ok to board once I get the acceptance letter. i was beginning to get worried I thought the school GAU Girne was no longer in operation cos I've been emailing then all through but no response. can I still use ok to board? thanks

Yes you can use...First call the international office and get your acceptance letter and also the confirmation of payment. After that, contact my email for the OKTB.

Best wishes
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2019
frankike1:
hello wip7,
long time sir, please i have a student who want to study in cyprus. can we meet up for this session?

The semester class starts already, meanwhile admission for next semester is now open. Undergrad is 2600$ per year and master is 2175$ for entire program.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Anazp: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
wip7:

Yes you can use...First call the international office and get your acceptance letter and also the confirmation of payment. After that, contact my email for the OKTB.

Best wishes
ok. I will contact you. is girne a solid standing University in North Cyprus? heard it's a private school. going to read law. thanks wip
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:55am On Sep 27, 2019
Anazp:
ok. I will contact you. is girne a solid standing University in North Cyprus? heard it's a private school. going to read law. thanks wip

We currently have about 25 universities registered and approved by ministry of education in north Cyprus and only two (EMU & EUL) are government funded universities.... all others are private and few are top universities from Turkey having campus in Cyprus (METU, ITU)......you can visit GAU website to see there recognition/accreditation and ranking that will give you a better clue to its standing!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Sucess555: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2019
Pls if you are coming to north cyprus next week contact me on whatsapp 08156448770... thanks
Re: North Cyprus by mozee: 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2019
Yommieyomi:
Nobody asked him of any BTA. He had 790 Euro on me to pay for his accommodation and other things when he left.He got a place of 90 euro per month (2 bed in a room) in a 2 bed room apartment, he's expected to pay 4 or 5 months upfront.Also commission fee 90 euro and deposit fee euro 90 as well.Totally 630 euro( please note this not a hostel but an apartment outside the school about 15 minutes walk to school(CIU)).

Hi, please how can you help me with accommodation. I’m yet to resume, still in Naija but coming on the 30th. I haven’t been able to secure an apartment. I’ll be happy to hear from you brother. I don’t mind a two bedroom shared flat which is reasonably priced. I’ll be studying at NEU ( Near East University).
If you also know someone who can help I’ll be happy.

Re: North Cyprus by WhyNa: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2019
Wip7 please do you process admission for masters study in Turkey? I need help please
Re: North Cyprus by josh49: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2019
Hello house, its 3weeks since i made submissions of my Northern Cyprus application and I haven’t gotten any notifications for pick up, I submitted on the 12th of September, and yet no responses, any suggestions? Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by expertman(m): 12:36pm On Oct 05, 2019
Hi all,

@wip oga,

Please any one with information on university that has fast admission process and can help with OK to board with less than 1000 euro acceptance deposit?

I will appreciate any one with good INFORMATION on how to go about this.

Thanks to every one in advance
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
expertman:
Hi all,

@wip oga,

Please any one with information on university that has fast admission process and can help with OK to board with less than 1000 euro acceptance deposit?

I will appreciate any one with good INFORMATION on how to go about this.
Hi, I can help you with adminsion in CIU in some some days but the acceptance is 1500 euros. Contact me if you are intrested

Thanks to every one in advance
Re: North Cyprus by Hollyb(f): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
wip7:
Interested n studying at Cyprus science university?

Contact wip7.

We are also coming to Nigeria (Lagos and Benin) on August 1-6th for on spot admission.
Good afternoon sir, I intend to study nursing but I am above 25, will I still be considered for undergraduate? And the nursing program is it in English. Thanks for the great job you're doing
Re: North Cyprus by expertman(m): 5:00am On Oct 07, 2019
[quote author=jidoex66 post=82864287][/quote]

Baba thank you seriously the 1500euros ain't much but due to something's I couldn't handle up to that think the 1000euros would be preferred.

Is there any charges for OK to board?
Re: North Cyprus by neoeverest(m): 6:40am On Oct 07, 2019
Contact me for ok to board +905428548910 or +2348063697976 whatsapp
expertman:

Baba thank you seriously the 1500euros ain't much but due to something's I couldn't handle up to that think the 1000euros would be preferred.

Is there any charges for OK to board?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
Hollyb:
Good afternoon sir, I intend to study nursing but I am above 25, will I still be considered for undergraduate? And the nursing program is it in English. Thanks for the great job you're doing

Yes nursing program is in English. May I know your age? If you are in 25-27 we can still admit.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2019
WhyNa:
Wip7 please do you process admission for masters study in Turkey? I need help please

What course do you wish to study In Turkey?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2019
josh49:
Hello house, its 3weeks since i made submissions of my Northern Cyprus application and I haven’t gotten any notifications for pick up, I submitted on the 12th of September, and yet no responses, any suggestions? Thanks

Call, email or visit them.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by WhyNa: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2019
wip7:

What course do you wish to study In Turkey?

Nutrition and Dietetics or Public health. Masters
Re: North Cyprus by Anazp: 10:07pm On Oct 07, 2019
neoeverest:
Why not, he can use ok to board. That is what I used and I arrived safely last week, no issues. I can guide anyone interested in coming to Cyprus.+2348063697976 Whatsapp only and +90 542 854 89 10
PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE PAID THE 1000 EUROS DEPOSIT AT GIRNE BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN UNCONDITIONAL ADMISSION LETTER. I PAUD TO GIRNE AMERICAN SCHOOL ACCOUNT SINCE SEPTEMBER. HELP ME PLEASE. I TRIED CALLING YOUR BOTH LINES UNREACHABLE
Re: North Cyprus by neoeverest(m): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2019
Try call the school phone number. I'm not in girne. I am in near East University
Anazp:
PLEASE HELP ME I HAVE PAID THE 1000 EUROS DEPOSIT AT GIRNE BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED AN UNCONDITIONAL ADMISSION LETTER. I PAUD TO GIRNE AMERICAN SCHOOL ACCOUNT SINCE SEPTEMBER. HELP ME PLEASE. I TRIED CALLING YOUR BOTH LINES UNREACHABLE

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Eggyluv88: 2:57pm On Oct 08, 2019
@wip
Please kindly assist. Do CIU need transcript for both Hnd and Nd for masters program? Am having issues in getting my ND transcript. Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by denzly4sure: 10:51pm On Oct 08, 2019
HURRY UP ADMISSION FOR SPRING FEBRUARY 2020 IS ON APPLY NOW!!!!!!!! WHY STUDY AT EMU CYPRUS l• Ranked top university in Cyprus and 437 amongst 5102 universities in Europe• Safe, Serene and multicultural environment • Students exchange possibilities in USA and Europe • English Medium • Low Tuition fees and cost of living • ND, NCE, HND, BSc. students can easily transfer their credits • Education in line with the American Credit System • Qualified faculty members at l international standards • On-campus education with a wide range of facilities • Excellent facilities for social, cultural and sports activities • Duration of program 3 – 4 year if the student take summer courses • 50% Automatic scholarship ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS: 1. O'level Result (WAEC OR NECO). 2. Data Page of Your Travelling lPassport. 3. Transcripts of record if transferring or applying for postgraduate 4. Passport photo Just scan the required documents to us stating your program of interest to secure the admission 5.Age limit for undergraduate studies should not be more than 23 years of age and no age limit for post Graduate studies, TUITION COST APPLYING 50% SCHOLARSHIP Undergraduate: $3,300 - $4,700 Per year Pharmacy: $5,500 Per Year Medicine: $15,500 Per Year Postgraduate: $4,700 for Entire program STEPS. 1. Secure the admission 2. After the admission you’ll be required to pay the 1 year tuition, university account details on the admission letter. Upon payment you be issued confirmation letter and name sent to the embassy. 3. We will follow up to ensure your confirmation is issued timely and tell you when you name is sent to the embassy NB: We advise our clients to be sure of their finances not to bank on jobs in financing their study. There are 2 intakes a year: Feb/Mar and Sep/Oct. ADMISSION IS ON NOW!!! To clear all doubts you can scan your WAEC/NECO result, state the course you are goin for, front page of your international passport, and a passport photo to our email address stated below for immidiate Admission within two weeks without any form of charges, your Admission letter will be sent to your email address as provided, we also represent other universities on th Island. Contact info: Name: Mr Austin Email address: austinakoji@gmail.com. Phone number: +2348031130757 OR you can as well apply directly from the schools website at www.emu.edu.tr
Re: North Cyprus by Oluwaskinny: 9:10am On Oct 09, 2019
How about 30 years of age who is also financially and academically ready?

If your friend is academically and financially ready, I can get him admitted.

Insurance 1-7 days

Cc:Wip7
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:03am On Oct 09, 2019
WhyNa:

Nutrition and Dietetics or Public health. Masters

It is possible.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2019
Oluwaskinny:
How about 30 years of age who is also financially and academically ready?
If your friend is academically and financially ready, I can get him admitted.
Insurance 1-7 days
Cc:Wip7

30 years is much for undergraduate in Cyprus now....each year rules change....maximum 27 years.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:05am On Oct 09, 2019
Eggyluv88:
@wip
Please kindly assist. Do CIU need transcript for both Hnd and Nd for masters program? Am having issues in getting my ND transcript. Thanks

Yes to be admitted into a master program, you must provide a complete transcripts and certificates (diploma for both HND and OND).

Interested for admission, send me a complete document.
Re: North Cyprus by Platinumtravels: 10:07am On Oct 09, 2019
Anazp:

Hello, try again, possibly due to registration, the staff and lines are busy.. So keep trying, you would get through to them.. besides what line are you trying?.. if you wish, you can message me privately.
Re: North Cyprus by WhyNa: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2019
wip7:

It is possible.

Please give cost details and school. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.