Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (769499 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
Olayemisamuel:

@wip something funny is going on here I got a mail in my box that you commented on the thread but coming on the thread now I can't find the comment please check I can only hope you have not been banned or something,

i replied but got surprise most times the Robot do hide my reply hmmmmmm just chek my previous post and you can quote it it migh reappear.
Re: North Cyprus by elijah05(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2011
Wip, Please can you help me with transfer to EMU, student life in CIU is so Wack, am a new student
Re: North Cyprus by Olayemisamuel(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2011
@wip how's work still waiting da letter o take care.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:34pm On Oct 21, 2011
elijah05:

Wip, Please can you help me with transfer to EMU, student life in CIU is so Wack, am a new student

Thank you for your interest in EMU, to transfer is easy at EMU, since you are at EMU kindly come to my office INTERNATIONAL CENTER, with your transcript from CIU, olevel result and international passport or better still scan to me, you will be transferred and you will also be eligible for scholarships.

International Center
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:36pm On Oct 21, 2011
Olayemisamuel:

@wip how's work still waiting da letter o take care.

Your Acceptance is ready and i have sent to you, i will prepare your scholarship letter next week. After wish you can then transfer either 2100USd or the whole fees of 4600USD to EMU bank account. congrats!
Re: North Cyprus by elijah05(m): 6:44pm On Oct 22, 2011
Thanks so much, i also have a friend interested in EMU, is admission open for now and how do i go about it??
Re: North Cyprus by tmed1(m): 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2011
Hello wip, please i want make an inquiry- i was admitted into emu recently with scholarship as an undergraduate student in political science for spring semester.
But now,i intend to change my degree to business administration due to some certain circumstances.
Hence, will it be easy to switch academic discipline immediately i arrive at the school? (more so,after going thru ur posts on dis thread, i sincerely commend u for ur great assistance to the nairalanders.
Really, u are indeed magnanimous)
Re: North Cyprus by tmed1(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2011
Hello wip, please i want make an inquiry- i was admitted into emu recently with scholarship as an undergraduate student in political science for spring semester.
But now,i intend to change my degree to business administration due to some certain circumstances.
Hence, will it be easy to switch academic discipline immediately i arrive at the school? (more so,after going thru ur posts on dis thread, i sincerely commend u for ur great assistance to the nairalanders.
Re: North Cyprus by svirgin35: 3:28am On Oct 23, 2011
I'm with my turkey admission letter for language training for master degree, i need more assist on how i can package my document b4 my appointment day by December, please anyone with good idea to process the visa for respond back to my post, thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:31am On Oct 23, 2011
svirgin35:

I'm with my turkey admission letter for language training for master degree, i need more assist on how i can package my document b4 my appointment day by December, please anyone with good idea to process the visa for respond back to my post, thanks

I replied your email you sent to me, to apply for Turkish student visa is easy if you can follow the steps and provide all the required documents. I have prepared a PDF file to summarize Turkish student visa. Its FREE of CHARGE. You can as well assess this information on the Turkish embassy Abuja website. Good luck.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:36am On Oct 23, 2011
t-med:

Hence, will it be easy to switch academic discipline immediately i arrive at the school? (more so,after going thru your posts on dis thread, i sincerely commend u for your great assistance to the nairalanders.

Thank you for choosing EMU, the most respectable and highly accredited university in Northern Cyprus. To change your course of study at EMU is not a problem. On arrival during your registration kindly inform the personnel you will like to change your course to Bizness admin. You file will be changed with immediate effect after the registrar sign the transfer.

Kindly apply for scholarship as all eligible applicants are free to apply for scholarship so as to reduce your tuition fees at EMU. Remember EMU do not ask any students to make payment into agent bank account, kindly send your fees directly into EMU bank account and send us the payment slip. Admissions and Scholarship is FREE of charge at EMU.

International Center,
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:39am On Oct 23, 2011
elijah05:

Thanks so much, i also have a friend interested in EMU, is admission open for now and how do i go about it??

Spring semester admission is ON at EMU now, to apply is easy and no application or Processing FEES. Just send us your documents, application and scholarship form completely filled. you can send to my email or bring to my office at International center of EMU. Good luck.
Re: North Cyprus by afrowale(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2011
@wip2
Please can i have ur mail so we can discuss? mine is afrowale4real@yahoo.com, please do contact me, i need ur help seriously. God Bless
I need all cyprus detail and probably Istanbul (how to gain an admission).

Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2011
afrowale:

@wip2
Please can i have your mail so we can discuss? mine is afrowale4real@yahoo.com, please do contact me, i need your help seriously. God Bless
I need all cyprus detail and probably Istanbul (how to gain an admission).

Thanks

To apply for admission at EMU read our website www.emu.edu.tr and you will find the required documents and procedure on it. If you have any other questions pertaining to studies at EMU, you can post it here, I will reply your post.

International Center,
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by afrowale(m): 11:46pm On Oct 24, 2011
@wip2
thanks for ur help. I will definately do that now, but is there anything to add when filling out the form so as to avoid a error free submission?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:47am On Oct 25, 2011
afrowale:

@wip2
thanks for your help. I will definately do that now, but is there anything to add when filling out the form so as to avoid a error free submission?

To apply for undergraduate programs, fill the undergraduate forms, scan your high school result with your international passport and send to us. To be admitted, you must have at least 5 credits including Maths and English and you must be 25yrs old or less. After that, you can apply for scholarship.
Re: North Cyprus by afrowale(m): 6:12am On Oct 25, 2011
@wip
Can i combine 2 WAEC results?? So as to fulfil the requirements?.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:42am On Oct 25, 2011
afrowale:

@wip
Can i combine 2 WAEC results?? So as to fulfil the requirements?.

Yes, you can combine two results but we need to see the average of both results before you can be admitted.
Re: North Cyprus by afrowale(m): 9:25am On Oct 25, 2011
Thanks, I will scan them to you ASAP with my birth certificate. I've also downloaded the form cos i can't find online registration at the site. Am i going to fill it with pen and scan it to the emails provided??

Regards
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2011
afrowale:

Thanks, I will scan them to you ASAP with my birth certificate. I've also downloaded the form cos i can't find online registration at the site. Am i going to fill it with pen and scan it to the emails provided??

Regards

Thank you for your interest to study at EMU, After evaluating your results (both of them), although you had 5 credits when both are combined but I regret to inform you that the combination of your two results still indicates that you are weak in the major course. I will advise you write another olevel exams and present to us if you must study at EMU. You can also try other Universities like CIU, NEU and GAU at North Cyprus. Good luck!

International Center,
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by frankike1: 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2011
@wip7, u re doing a nice job. i personally appreciate ur assistance and support. for those lovers of education, come to north cyprus and study. they have good facilities to brush u up. Dnt come with the intension of working, i mean, dnt make work ur major priority.
Re: North Cyprus by zhukafa(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2011
@afrowale, its me princewill.
Re: North Cyprus by afrowale(m): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2011
@frank_ike where do you reside??
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2011
frank_ike:

@wip7, u re doing a nice job. i personally appreciate your assistance and support. for those lovers of education, come to north cyprus and study. they have good facilities to brush u up. Dnt come with the intension of working, i mean, dnt make work your major priority.

Welcome to EMU, the most reputable university in North Cyprus. Wish you a fruitful stay and success throughout your academics.!!

International center
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by frankike1: 7:51pm On Oct 27, 2011
@afrowale, i stay at back of harmony. opposite the school gate.
Re: North Cyprus by afrowale(m): 10:30am On Oct 28, 2011
@frank_ike Wow! Interesting, pls find my mail and contact me. I need accomodation details outside the school. Though @wip7 gave me confirm details and i really appreciate ya'll for the good work. I just need to know the difference between hostel and public apartment (which one is cheaper?). Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by franky044(m): 5:16pm On Oct 28, 2011
Hello wip,

when will EMU start their medicine and surgery programme, and if they are not starting soon, which other university can you recommend in north or south cyprus or even turkey.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:31pm On Oct 28, 2011
franky044:

Hello wip,

when will EMU start their medicine and surgery programme, and if they are not starting soon, which other university can you recommend in north or south cyprus or even turkey.

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU, we have sealed the agreement with TOP universities and hospitals at Turkey and also clinical training ground at Caribbean hospitals so as to commence the Medical programs by Sept 2012. After May next year, we shall start recruiting students for entry for our medical programs against Sept. for Now the only university that runs that in TRNC is Near East Uni.

International Center,
EMU
Re: North Cyprus by Scash(f): 11:37am On Oct 29, 2011
hi guys,
i need to transfer to CIU from nigeria. the problem there is dt am a medical student here bt they dont av medicine at both CIU n EMU just pharmacy, so i'm kind of wonderin if they would accept transfer to that pharmacy and if there is an agent here that could help me with the processin
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2011
Scash:

hi guys,
i need to transfer to CIU from nigeria. the problem there is dt am a medical student here bt they dont av medicine at both CIU n EMU just pharmacy, so i'm kind of wonderin if they would accept transfer to that pharmacy and if there is an agent here that could help me with the processin

Dear applicant, You dont need agent to transfer you. It is what you can do yourself. At EMU we do offer Pharmacy for now but by Sept 2012 we shall start Medicine. If you wish to transfer to our Pharmacy programs, it is quite easy but this has to do with your current level of studies in Nigeria. What you need to transfer to EMU is your current university transcript+ olevel result+ international passport and kindly fill our TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM.

International Center
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by Scash(f): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2011
ok, but the person that introduced me to the school said processing it by oneself would take time and i might not be able to meet up with admission by february.
Re: North Cyprus by imperiouxx(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2011
Scash:

ok, but the person that introduced me to the school said processing it by oneself would take time and i might not be able to meet up with admission by february.

You must run before you fly. Looking for agent will land you in loss. If you can't meet up with the admission, how would an agent did it for you? wip7 is a representative of the international center and he has assisted in giving info where required. I will suggest you face your studies and think of transfer next year. However, I wonder why you want to drop medicine for pharmacy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.