Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (770273 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2011
godfrey123:

Thank you very much for the information sir.This is my personal email here Godfrey4negbe@yahoo.com

will be expecting the email from the school soon,

I sent you your letter and EMU bank details.
Re: North Cyprus by Adolite(m): 10:05am On Dec 11, 2011
@Wiz7, my cousin applied for both admission and scholarship in your school and he was sent the acceptance letter but scholarship approval letter has not been sent to him, i want to confirm if he qualified for the schorlarships, please respond, secondly,after the acceptance letter what next? his details is below

full names are Bakare Damilola Tunmise,
Ref: 400-503.2.1-7215
Agent Name: DAU
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2011
Adolite:

@Wiz7, my cousin applied for both admission and scholarship in your school and he was sent the acceptance letter but scholarship approval letter has not been sent to him, i want to confirm if he qualified for the schorlarships, please respond, secondly,after the acceptance letter what next? his details is below

full names are Bakare Damilola Tunmise,
Ref: 400-503.2.1-7215
Agent Name: DAU

Your cousin only applied for admission but not scholarship. To apply for scholarship, he will need to send to me the following: 1. acceptance letter, filled scholarship form, high school result, other supporting documents, international passport. all should be send to my email.

All applicants are eligible to apply for scholarship at EMU. After he applied for scholarship, he will need to pay the scholarship worth as written on his acceptance letter, send us the payment slip and then we shall confirm the payment and then send his name to the embassy for visa. After which he shall send us airport pick up form.

International center,
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
www.emu.edu.tr
Re: North Cyprus by johnck(m): 7:37am On Dec 13, 2011
Pls i am confused of dis thing.i have ma admission letter and scholarship.pls someone shuld snd me ur fone number so we talk better.pls GOD bless u all
Re: North Cyprus by tmed1(m): 5:53am On Dec 14, 2011
hello wip, plz do u know when EMU is going to send the first batch of student names to turkish embassy in abuja?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:47am On Dec 14, 2011
t-med:

hello wip, plz do u know when EMU is going to send the first batch of student names to turkish embassy in abuja?

[center]EMU SENT THE FIRST BATCH OF NAMES TO TURKISH EMBASSY ABUJA[/center]

We have sent a total of 40 names to Turkish embassy Abuja which is our first list, all applicants that have paid and receive confirmation letter from EMU can now start applying for their transit visas.

For those that are yet to pay, kindly make your payment and send us the payment slip so as to prepare your confirmation letters and send your name to the embassy.

Application for admission is still ON, for those interested kindly read our websites and to apply to EMU is just easy send us your documents and the required forms.

For further inquiries kindly contact us.

International center,
EMU, www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by tmed1(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2011
wip7:

[center]EMU SENT THE FIRST BATCH OF NAMES TO TURKISH EMBASSY ABUJA[/center]

We have sent a total of 40 names to Turkish embassy Abuja which is our first list, all applicants that have paid and receive confirmation letter from EMU can now start applying for their transit visas.

For those that are yet to pay, kindly make your payment and send us the payment slip so as to prepare your confirmation letters and send your name to the embassy.

Application for admission is still ON, for those interested kindly read our websites and to apply to EMU is just easy send us your documents and the required forms.

For further inquiries kindly contact us.

International center,
EMU, www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com

Thanks for your quick reply
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2011
t-med:

Thanks for your quick reply wip. More so,EMU has sent my confirmation leter to me.But, can you help me confirm, if my name has been sent to the embassy in Abuja: AHMED TAIWO AYODEJI ref no:400-503.2.1-6104

Yeah your name was sent and it was on number 5. Good luck, do not forget to fill the pick up form and kindly inform us 3 days before your arrival to TRNC so we can arrange to pick you up from the airport.

International center,
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:10am On Dec 21, 2011
[center] SECOND BATCH OF NAMES SENT TO EMBASSY[/center]

EMU sent the second batch of names to Turkish embassy for admitted students that have paid and received their confirmation letters from EMU. Information reaching us from The Turkish embassy Nigeria indicates that student applicants can start submitting their application from January 2012.

For those yet to make their payment should do so and email us their payment telex copy and those yet to apply for scholarship can also apply.

The admission process is still on till first week of Feb 2012. The spring semester classes start FEb 2012.

International Center
Eastern Mediterranean University.
www.ic.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
+903926302444/2690
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:50am On Dec 29, 2011
[center]EARN YOUR UK MASTER DEGREE AT EMU, Just one year[/center]

Eastern Mediterranean University the most reputable English-medium state funded institution located at Northern Cyprus offers cutting edge UK Msc programs in Supply chain and logistic management and MSc Business engineering management run and delivered by Warwick University UK.

Warwick is one of the UK's leading universities for teaching and research consistently ranked within the top ten since it was founded. The program duration is 1year and students are admitted twice a year at EMU, you can start Feb 2012 or October. We do offer scholarships and discount which makes the same program cheaper than taking it at the UK campus. All our Warwick students do enjoy about 45% discount and we also offer installment payment packages spread over 5 easy payment term.

During the program, students can take at least 3 modules from the Warwick campus in the UK and the remaining modules at EMU campus to earn a top-notch UK degree on completion.

Graduates from sciences, social science, art and engineering are eligible to apply and this is a great opportunity for 3rd class applicants to earn the highly rank UK degree at our campus.

The EMU Admission process is simple, hassle free and accessible by all. Interested applicant can contact us for further enquiries.

International Office,
Eastern Mediterranean university,
http://executiveeducation.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
+903926302444
Re: North Cyprus by imperiouxx(m): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2011
Sure, EMU is making sense. Keep it up.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 04, 2012
@WIP7 I do appreciate your efforts on here to make people enlightened about the school , I already applied for admission and Ive been offered admission as well as 50% scholarship,Im planning to pay for the tuition Next week , Hope it wont be too late for my processing of the permit ? and what are the documents required of me to apply for the transit Visa at the Embassy
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2012
mctolspell:

@WIP7 I do appreciate your efforts on here to make people enlightened about the school , I already applied for admission and Ive been offered admission as well as 50% scholarship,Im planning to pay for the tuition Next week , Hope it wont be too late for my processing of the permit ? and what are the documents required of me to apply for the transit Visa at the Embassy

Students can still make the payment until February as most payment are coming in now. So you will surely met up. After you make your payment kindly scan thhe payment telex copy to our email so that we can send your name to the embassy asap. Turkish transit visa does not take time as you think provide make you make your payment.

You will need your payment confirmation letter from EMU, acceptance letter and other documents needed are well written on Turkish embassy website. kindly go through it , is so easy to understand.

Admission still on at EMU till end of January and those yet to make payment can still pay!
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 04, 2012
@Wip7 Thanks and God Bless, I went through the Turkish Embassy site and its as if I will need to provide a statement of account, How much do I need to have in the account as I dont really think I have huge amount of money in my sponsors account
Re: North Cyprus by tmed1(m): 7:30am On Jan 05, 2012
@mctospell
from 1.5 million naira will be enough.Regards.
Re: North Cyprus by johnck(m): 3:58am On Jan 06, 2012
@wip.i jst got ma comfirmation letter yesterday.cn i go to d embassy next week.
Re: North Cyprus by johnck(m): 4:23am On Jan 06, 2012
@wip7.if there is stike in nigeria will d embassy go 4 d stike.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:43am On Jan 06, 2012
johnck:

@wip.i jst got ma comfirmation letter yesterday.cn i go to d embassy next week.

Yeah you can go to the embassy provided your name already sent to the embassy. Turkish embassy has nothing to do with Nigeria strike. check their website for contact details, kindly contact them to know more!

International center,
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by johnck(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2012
Hw many days will it take me to certify ma result in d ministry of education abujaa and hw much will it cost me:::::::::::tanks 4 ur help and quick respond.
Re: North Cyprus by imperiouxx(m): 7:36pm On Jan 06, 2012
embassies observe their home and host countries holidays and that includes host country's unpredicted events like strike actions, state of emergency, war etc
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2012
imperiouxx:

embassies observe their home and host countries holidays and that includes host country's unpredicted events like strike actions, state of emergency, war etc

sorry sir, i dont know that Turkish embassy also protesting for Fuel subsidiessss, apology tender!

I actually replied the poster to contact the embassy even though i called the Turkish rep and we also spoke with consular as we sent another list of names to them just yesterday, and they maintained that they are working and attending to applicants as they will not be going on strike. Directly from the consular as at Yesterday.
Re: North Cyprus by imperiouxx(m): 10:53pm On Jan 06, 2012
@wip,

Ha! You don't need to say 'sorry sir', I'm only chipping in my contribution. Really, thats their honest intention, to continue working like many others but NLC had promised not allow anyone to work even the transport system, so that the country is paralysed. God save Nigeria.
Re: North Cyprus by johnck(m): 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2012
@wip.cn u help me to check if ma name is in d embassy nw.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:04pm On Jan 07, 2012
johnck:

@wip.cn u help me to check if ma name is in d embassy nw.

How will i do that? do you mean i should check your Nairaland username or which name? am not a Magician Mr. I need to know your name so i can know what am checking. You can reach us at our office tru our contact.

International center
EMU.
Re: North Cyprus by johnck(m): 2:58am On Jan 08, 2012
@wip gve me your e mail adress so i cn send my name.
Re: North Cyprus by brian92: 7:40pm On Jan 08, 2012
hey peeps, i'm a Nigerian but currently reside in UK, Wondering if their's any1 goin to EMU soon or already there that i can get some info from as i will be at EMU next month. i will be very grateful if any1 could contact me on my email ayoegun@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:17am On Jan 17, 2012
[center]EMU OPENS COMPUTER MANUFACTURING LAB[/center]

EMU the top ranked university in Cyprus, opens a computer manufacturing lab for both educational and research purposes where students learn to configure, program and operate industrial robots in work stations integrated into highly equipped lab. This lab is highly designed for students interested in industrial robots, chips and computer production under the tutelage of renown scientists and the operation in this work stations will include machining, assembly and quality control.

For students that have made their payment for Spring semester 2012, kindly forward to us your payment telex copy so as to enable us to send your name to the embassy and those already gotten their visas, kindly send us a filled airport pick up form atleast 3 days before your arrival.

International Center,
EMU, www.emu.edu.tr
skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by johnck(m): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2012
Any one going to d embassy should tell me so we can go together.pls
Re: North Cyprus by johnck(m): 5:54am On Jan 21, 2012
@tmed have u gone to d embassy.if u have hw many days did u spend to get ur visas.pls i need reply tanks bro:
Re: North Cyprus by tmed1(m): 9:38am On Jan 21, 2012
@johnck
i'm going to d embassy on monday morning
Re: North Cyprus by octar6: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2012
@ t med. Abeg, how many days did it take u to finish with d ministry of education? And hw did u go abt it? Tanx

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.