Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,463 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (772058 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by INTERALIA(m): 11:27pm On Aug 02, 2012
@wip and odas:
Pls hope EUL students applying for visa are not denied o..pls bikoo let me know ooo
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:47am On Aug 03, 2012
INTERALIA: @wip and odas:
Pls hope EUL students applying for visa are not denied o..pls bikoo let me know ooo

The consular decides who to approve and who to deny, WIP cannot say and nobody has power to influence visa decision except the consular as far as i know. Get your right documents and ensure your university have proper and daily contact with the embassy. At EMU we do fax and send down our registrar to the Turkish embassy Istanbul and always on alert to provide needed support for our students that is why we are reputable university. wish you luck!
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2012
MO25: @evanscami, please I am in North cyprus, can we hook up? I need to someone that is coming in from Naija soon to help me bring something.....lemme know also willing to help u in anyway I can regarding your questions....I just finished my masters here also I know Wip one on one and he is the biggest help u can get on here.....tnk u!!!
hi...willing nd glad to help if its light lyk documents...hv alrdy bin bookd by oda students...so bag is alrdy heavy :-)..tel me wats dat u need?
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 8:40am On Aug 03, 2012
wip7: SECOND BATCH OF NAMES SENT TO TURKISH EMBASSY IN NIGERIA, CAMEROON, GHANA, SENEGAL FROM EMU

All applicants that have paid the tuition fees, kindly book your appointment with Turkish embassy as we had sent the 2nd batch of names to Turkish embassy. for those yet to pay kindly make your payment and send us your payment slip.

Your name has been sent in the second batch on number 17th. You can now go to embassy for your visa. Do not forget to send us your pick up arrival form atleast 3days prior to your arrival.

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com

hello mr wip and all who can help...please help me! Am stuck! Due 2 strictnes of the consular,was advised to go with approval/reference letter from bank manager..my bank manager has refused to write it sayin that its not proper.one thing is clear that is evry1 is stil confuse on what should be stated in the reference letter.please help me by tellin me what should b stated in d bank reference letter. Thank you..waiting!
Re: North Cyprus by talk2D: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2012
@wip When is the last payment date for EMU fees? last date to send another batch?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:25am On Aug 03, 2012
evanscami: hello mr wip and all who can help...please help me! Am stuck! Due 2 strictnes of the consular,was advised to go with approval/reference letter from bank manager..my bank manager has refused to write it sayin that its not proper.one thing is clear that is evry1 is stil confuse on what should be stated in the reference letter.please help me by tellin me what should b stated in d bank reference letter. Thank you..waiting!

Are you sure you are not banking with Boko haram Banks cos am just hearing this for the first time that bank manager refuse to give customer bank reference letter.

Anyway email me and i will send you what Bank reference letter looks like and the content!

International Center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by timmy1999(m): 12:37pm On Aug 03, 2012
wip7:

Are you sure you are not banking with Boko haram Banks cos am just hearing this for the first time that bank manager refuse to give customer bank reference letter.

Anyway email me and i will send you what Bank reference letter looks like and the content!

International Center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com
Wippy..Talk2D asked you a Question..pls try and answer the guy..ok
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
wip7:

International Center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com
lol,..u can say that again...thanks so much mr wip,u've bin of great help 2 me here and ll rily b glad if u cn send me d copy of it 2 my email....plss.,.my email is < evanscami@yahoo.com> sent you an email b4 thru it..thank you so much as i await your response!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2012
evanscami: lol,..u can say that again...thanks so much mr wip,u've bin of great help 2 me here and ll rily b glad if u cn send me d copy of it 2 my email....plss.,.my email is < evanscami@yahoo.com> sent you an email b4 thru it..thank you so much as i await your response!

i sent you sample bank reference letter. check your email!
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 7:30pm On Aug 03, 2012
@Wip, thanks for good work ur doing here.
plz i sent you email to help me confirm my admission status because hv sent u my documents now since 3month.
Name:sanni Lukman oladimeji
please check ur email because i still need ur help.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2012
ok
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2012
Demaejy: @Wip, thanks for good work ur doing here.
plz i sent you email to help me confirm my admission status because hv sent u my documents now since 3month.

By next week i will update you on your admission, i have requested for your file which i should get next week. hopefully you will be admitted and awarded scholarship. Relax!

penroll55: @wip7 I have not receive my confirmation letter yet but U̶̲̥̅̊ said they have confirm my payment and will forward it to my agent.
When will the next batch of names be sent to embassy?

Your payment has not arrived to our university bank account as of today, as soon as it arrives your agent will send your confirmation letter hopefully next week.

I shall update all when we send 3rd batch!

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by aro001: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2012
Hello wip,
I recieved my confirmation letter on thursday,i will like to know if my name is among the names sent to the embassy,my name is Ogunniyi Samuel Ekundayo,fenks
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 11:11pm On Aug 03, 2012
@wip, when will it be late to come over so I know what to fill on the arrival section on d visa application form ª̳͡ηð make arrangment towards that now.thanks
Re: North Cyprus by pauloomel: 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2012
@ wip 7....can i still apply to study in EMU?...i will make the necessary payment as soon as i get my conditional acceptance letter...please is it too late..
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
pauloomel: @ wip 7....can i still apply to study in EMU?...i will make the necessary payment as soon as i get my conditional acceptance letter...please is it too late..

You can still apply, send me your application and there you go!

International Center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by water4qb: 8:27am On Aug 05, 2012
@ wip4

i studied business management at bachelors level with 3.29. I also have 6.5 in ielts . I wish to study ma economics.
must i write a gmat/gre before been admitted to masters programme?
Does msc students get jobs, teaching assistants or scholarship in your school?
What is the tuition fee ?

Thanks sir
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:12am On Aug 05, 2012
water4qb: @ wip4

i studied business management at bachelors level with 3.29. I also have 6.5 in ielts . I wish to study ma economics.
must i write a gmat/gre before been admitted to masters programme?
Does msc students get jobs, teaching assistants or scholarship in your school?
What is the tuition fee ?

Thanks sir

Thank you for the interest shown in EMU, you maybe admitted into our Master program in Economics with some deficiency course/s such as econometrics or without deficiency course if you had taken such courses as part of your undergraduate degree.

There is no job restriction here but the questions is there job out side the university or within the university ? Which the answer I will say all intending students must have standby sponsor and complete finance before embarking abroad or here as job is scarce and may not be available and might be available. Job Is
Very very difficult to get pls note that.

You may get research or teaching assistant position which is highly competitive as I know more than 5 brilliant master students in same economics fighting with their blood to get this position since 3 semesters ago but very difficult. So only student that are financially bouyant will enjoy education here.

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by pauloomel: 10:43am On Aug 05, 2012
wip7:

You can still apply, send me your application and there you go!

International Center
EMU. skull4una@gmail.com
Good day sir, i sent my application form and documents yesterday, please when will i be replied?
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2012
wip7:

i sent you sample bank reference letter. check your email!
thanks so much Mr Wip...eva grateful!!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:12pm On Aug 05, 2012
Demaejy: @Wip, thanks for good work ur doing here.

Dear Applicant,
The person you have been dealing with, you called your friend is a Fraudster if you must know. I received your email about all the lies he has been telling just to defraud you of 150euros. There is nothing like that. Do not fall victim of stupidity, i try my best to give adequate information here but most people after getting stock they will then know MR WIP. I have called the mobile numbers on your application but non were working. Do not fall victim cos these people posing as Agents are just after your hard earn Money.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 05, 2012
wip7:

Dear Applicant,
The person you have been dealing with, you called your friend is a Fraudster if you must know. I received your email about all the lies he has been telling just to defraud you of 150euros. There is nothing like that. Do not fall victim of stupidity, i try my best to give adequate information here but most people after getting stock they will then know MR WIP. I have called the mobile numbers on your application but non were working. Do not fall victim cos these people posing as Agents are just after your hard earn Money.
tHank you vry much,i saw ur missed calls and email, Actually not to fall into the victim thats why i seeked ur assistance. Thanks for the responds so far,God bless!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:18pm On Aug 05, 2012
penroll55:
@wip, when will it be late to come over so I know what to fill on the arrival section on d visa application form ª̳͡ηð make arrangment towards that now.thanks

Please can I have a sample of the bank reference letter, my mail is penroll55@yahoo.com.

Check your email, i sent you your confirmation letter!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2012
pauloomel: @ wip 7....can i still apply to study in EMU?...i will make the necessary payment as soon as i get my conditional acceptance letter...please is it too late..

You have applied already so why you kept asking same question? since you ahve applied so wait for the skool to evaluate you.
Re: North Cyprus by pauloomel: 9:30pm On Aug 05, 2012
Thanks Sir...i actually didnt ask the same question, what i asked was that when will the school approve my application because i read in one of you posts that you will send the next batch of names to the embassy on the 10th of August... am kind of anxious b'cos i want to beat that date.Please when will my application be approved? THANKS
wip7:

You have applied already so why you kept asking same question? since you ahve applied so wait for the skool to evaluate you.
Re: North Cyprus by doneflex: 1:44am On Aug 06, 2012
1 Please can any body tell me the what kind of food stuff i need to bring along when coming to NEU Cyprus am a new student?

2 please what is the actual amount for me to buy ticket from nigeria to cyprus?
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:54am On Aug 06, 2012
ok
Re: North Cyprus by hycode: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
Wip thanks for d way u have handled this thread.I read this thread from beginning to the end,though each year same questions are repeated but gettin a N.Cyprus visa is a very straight forward process.

Wip how is Emu goin to handle the population explosion they are going to be having come september,every student on the queue today was heading to Emu,though am heading to CIU.
Re: North Cyprus by hycode: 3:57pm On Aug 06, 2012
Penroll if time is still on your side take it to the ministry,if not go to the interview like that.Authentication is just a couple of signatures at the back of your documents both photocopy and originals,so no alterations.

A girl going to Emu in my front got her visa without havin any of her document authenticated,but am sure u might not have her faith as she told me boldly that she was goin to tell the consular when asked that she tinks its not important, me self fear that kind confidence.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2012
Demaejy:
tHank you vry much,i saw ur missed calls and email, Actually not to fall into the victim thats why i seeked ur assistance. Thanks for the responds so far,God bless!

Check your email, i have sent you your admission letter and awarded you 50% scholarship. As soon as you make your payment kindly send us your payment slip so as to allow us send your name to the embassy.

hycode: Wip thanks for d way u have handled this thread.I read this thread from beginning to the end,though each year same questions are repeated but gettin a N.Cyprus visa is a very straight forward process.

Wip how is Emu goin to handle the population explosion they are going to be having come september,every student on the queue today was heading to Emu,though am heading to CIU.

Thank you for the question. EMU is a state owned university spread on 2200 acres of land beautifully designed for study purpose with state of art facilities. We have students from more than 33 nationalities and population from Nigeria or Africa is just less than Average what we admit yearly. So we are Big, reputable and spacious to accommodate our students.

International center
EMU, skull4una@gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by hycode: 5:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
Oga Wip though I filled on the visa form that am leaving 15th sept. But the date of visa issue is 3rd august...when do I start counting my 1 month from....

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.