Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,173 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (771997 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by doneflex: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2012
what kind of food stuff i need to bring along when coming to Cyprus?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:49pm On Aug 06, 2012
hycode: Oga Wip though I filled on the visa form that am leaving 15th sept. But the date of visa issue is 3rd august...when do I start counting my 1 month from....

Your visa started from 3rd August and will end 2nd sept so you must come here atleast 2days before your visa expires ooo..
Re: North Cyprus by doneflex: 7:56pm On Aug 06, 2012
what kind of food stuff i need to bring along when coming to NEU Cyprus
Re: North Cyprus by dahree: 4:22am On Aug 07, 2012
Pls when ,Ȋ̝̊̅§ EMU sending "Τ̲̅ђe" next batch τ̅☺ d embassay am really scared have not been alerted
Re: North Cyprus by dahree: 4:32am On Aug 07, 2012
Pls wen ,Ȋ̝̊̅§ EMU sendin d next batch list 2 turkey embassay
Re: North Cyprus by dahree: 11:16am On Aug 07, 2012
Pls my result нαѕ been authenticated..When will EMU send names τ̅☺ the embassay for september 2012
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 07, 2012
@WiP
i have seen the admissn &schorlaship letter on my mail, thankx
Re: North Cyprus by water4qb: 6:51pm On Aug 07, 2012
@ wip

kindly suggest a cheap public school in turkey offering next spring admission.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
hycode: Penroll if time is still on your side take it to the ministry,if not go to the interview like that.Authentication is just a couple of signatures at the back of your documents both photocopy and originals,so no alterations.

A girl going to Emu in my front got her visa without havin any of her document authenticated,but am sure u might not have her faith as she told me boldly that she was goin to tell the consular when asked that she tinks its not important, me self fear that kind confidence.

Thnks for the tip,appreciate a lot.
Re: North Cyprus by talk2D: 7:16am On Aug 08, 2012
Hi, is payment for first semester only?
How do we pay? Like how much do bank charge?
How many batch remain?
Re: North Cyprus by pauloomel: 8:18am On Aug 08, 2012
penroll55:

Thnks for the tip,appreciate a lot.
Is it conpustry 2 use original waec result or statement of result is allowed
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2012
@wip ª̳͡ηð all that can help,please can I get detailed address of EMU ª̳͡ηð turkey embassy in nigeria cus the bank request for it to prepare the letter.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2012
pauloomel:
Is it conpustry 2 use original waec result or statement of result is allowed

U̶̲̥̅̊ use either original waec result or online printout or both but not statement of result as to my knowledge.
Re: North Cyprus by philebrown333: 9:17am On Aug 08, 2012
Doing a notary public on your o' level result also gives it a high authenticity just a little advice. i recieved phone calls from sum of you guys their sumtin you must knw about north cyprus the location is not near to earth what i mean is that its very far and so expect the ticket fee to be high. But i gauranty you any prize i give, you will never get it anywhere else try ask around. because i want to help sum guys that dont hv enough time and money.
Re: North Cyprus by dahree: 9:21am On Aug 08, 2012
sadNobody ,Ȋ̝̊̅§ answerin my question
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 9:37am On Aug 08, 2012
dahree: sadNobody ,Ȋ̝̊̅§ answerin my question

Because you use silly childish characters from bluberry tha no one understands.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:47am On Aug 08, 2012
worry 359:

Because you use silly childish characters from bluberry tha no one understands.

stop stop stop making me to laugh oooo you guys wont kill me with laugh

penroll55: @wip ª̳͡ηð all that can help,please can I get detailed address of EMU ª̳͡ηð turkey embassy in nigeria cus the bank request for it to prepare the letter.

Go to EMU website you will find the address, google Turkish embassy address in Abuja you will get it...sometime you guys amazes me with sort of questions you ask and you are sure you are a student? and thats why i only answer questions not just typing pool
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2012
wip7:

stop stop stop making me to laugh oooo you guys wont kill me with laugh

Go to EMU website you will find the address, google Turkish embassy address in Abuja you will get it...sometime you guys amazes me with sort of questions you ask and you are sure you are a student? and thats why i only answer questions not just typing pool

@wip, yes we are student and i ask not as if i have not gone to the websites but just want to be sure the ones i saw are the right one.
At times when we ask question doesn't mean we are not wise or educated a little but to be sure cus sum of us here are new to all dis....one can only know more wen ask and stop making sum of us feel like asking sum questions is showing hw stupid we are cus sinceerly your comments at times make me not to ask sum tins i wanted to cus u might end up making odas tink am foolish and i know am speaking the minds of sum nairalanders here .
You are above us and in better position to help us here,please continue with that and we all appreciate it so much.
Re: North Cyprus by philebrown333: 2:12pm On Aug 08, 2012
penroll55:

@wip, yes we are student and i ask not as if i have not gone to the websites but just want to be sure the ones i saw are the right one.
At times when we ask question doesn't mean we are not wise or educated a little but to be sure cus sum of us here are new to all dis....one can only know more wen ask and stop making sum of us feel like asking sum questions is showing hw stupid we are cus sinceerly your comments at times make me not to ask sum tins i wanted to cus u might end up making odas tink am foolish and i know am speaking the minds of sum nairalanders here .
You are above us and in better position to help us here,please continue with that and we all appreciate it so much.
i like your character from what u typed keep it up. hv u bought your ticket...
Re: North Cyprus by timmy1999(m): 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2012
penroll55:

When u say wippy is helping you,,I get upset..he is doing his job and getting paid for it..he is the one that shld be thanking u..not d oda way round...ok
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2012
philebrown333: i like your character from what u typed keep it up. hv u bought your ticket...
No i haven't but planning towards it.....u have any info for me about that cus i will appreciate it alot if u do.
Re: North Cyprus by dahree: 5:47pm On Aug 08, 2012
Still not getting.it here.
Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2012
dahree: Still not getting.it here.
To be VERY simple
YOU need to look at EMU website where your questions will be answered.
Wip7 gets frustrated bt people saying "wipe my bo--ttom and pull the chain for me"
If you can not seek out facts now then how do you believe uni will think that you can complete degree?
Re: North Cyprus by pauloomel: 8:14pm On Aug 08, 2012
worry 359:
To be VERY simple
YOU need to look at EMU website where your questions will be answered.
Wip7 gets frustrated bt people saying "wipe my bo--ttom and pull the chain for me"
If you can not seek out facts now then how do you believe uni will think that you can complete degree?
hey information of when EMU is sending the names of applicants to the embassy cant be found at EMU'S website. Try to read....before you make lame comment...
Re: North Cyprus by philebrown333: 4:58am On Aug 09, 2012
penroll55:

How much is it ª̳͡ηð is it a one way or round trip ticket?
d price of a ticket is not constant it all depends on when u are going and when are u booking the earlier booking the cheaper the late booking prior to departure the high prize you get so here is an advice do all the neccesary things to be done on time so as to buy your a low ticket on time one way ticket is amost the same prize with return ticket.
Re: North Cyprus by Dbebo(m): 9:50am On Aug 09, 2012
(Urgent Responds Needed)Is it necessary for student going to North Cyprus to study Booked appointment online before going to Turkish Embassy
Re: North Cyprus by dahree: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2012
SO HOW DO I KNOW WHEN MY NAME GETS TO THE EMBASSAY?
Re: North Cyprus by evanscami: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2012
Dbebo: (Urgent Responds Needed)Is it necessary for student going to North Cyprus to study Booked appointment online before going to Turkish Embassy
yes,it is! Its compulsory 4 evry1 2 book appointment via msg b4 goin 2 d embassy both 4 study,visit,tourist or busines...its a strict rule!
Re: North Cyprus by blissbay(m): 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
Hello Mr. Wip7, I sent my Payment confirmation to your e-mail. Please, do confirm this. Secondly, Can I apply to the Embassy for my Visa immediately??
Thanks for your swift reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.