Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (770272 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by eedriyz(m): 3:30pm On Feb 21, 2013
fados4sure:
Like which business my bro? The only thing am enjoying here is the internet everyother thing is zero

That internet can provide you with some incentives. I'm serious here. Even here in Nigeria where we have no light and pay high feés for these things, we're still managing. Guess u're on bbm, yu can add me up. If u want some hook ups
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 21, 2013
eedriyz:

That internet can provide you with some incentives. I'm serious here. Even here in Nigeria where we have no light and pay high feés for these things, we're still managing. Guess u're on bbm, yu can add me up. If u want some hook ups
I have BB but, it unfortunate BB don't work here except i buy a UK sim.
how about skype?
Re: North Cyprus by eedriyz(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2013
fados4sure:
I have BB but, it unfortunate BB don't work here except i buy a UK sim.
how about skype?

Facebook, email or yahoo messenger will be better.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 21, 2013
eedriyz:

Facebook, email or yahoo messenger will be better.
facebook: fados4sure
msgr: fados4sure
Re: North Cyprus by wip2: 7:04am On Feb 24, 2013
udehraphael: Please mr wip7 have metu started giving admission and also i need to know how the maths and english exam am going to write is like,,pls reply,,i need to know ,,in order to know how to prepare,,if u can get a past question on it, pls forward to me,,,linus4real20@yahoo.com,,thanks

I cant reply with WIP7 (dont know why). Admission process has not started. There are no past questions in most schools in Cyprus. The exam for English is set to test your speaking, listening and writing skills just like TOEFL, so if you are from Nigeria and pass WAEC English, you will not have problem. Maths exam for students aiming to study engineering. So read your maths textbooks, learn calculus or meet your friend in 100 level Engineering in Nigeria and read their first year maths. This exam is set to actually know if you are fit for engineering or other departments
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 7:12am On Feb 24, 2013
@Wip7

The system wrongly banned your ID, unbanned now, sorry about that.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:01am On Feb 24, 2013
justwise: @Wip7

The system wrongly banned your ID, unbanned now, sorry about that.

Happy and dancing gangnam style now...thanks BOSS, you have been very helpful alot...I suggest you submit your CV to CIA/FBI
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 24, 2013
wip7:

Happy and dancing gangnam style now...thanks BOSS, you have been very helpful alot...I suggest you submit your CV to CIA/FBI

grin grin
Re: North Cyprus by udehraphael: 10:09am On Feb 24, 2013
Thanks alot wip 7,,,i will do as u have said
Re: North Cyprus by eedriyz(m): 11:26am On Feb 24, 2013
wip2:

I cant reply with WIP7 (dont know why). Admission process has not started. There are no past questions in most schools in Cyprus. The exam for English is set to test your speaking, listening and writing skills just like TOEFL, so if you are from Nigeria and pass WAEC English, you will not have problem. Maths exam for students aiming to study engineering. So read your maths textbooks, learn calculus or meet your friend in 100 level Engineering in Nigeria and read their first year maths. This exam is set to actually know if you are fit for engineering or other departments

Is the exam online?
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2013
Im a student of EMU, pls where can i get egunfe head, i heard its cheap, i really need to do some cooking activities, seem tired of some foods here. I need help oooooooooooo.
Re: North Cyprus by eedriyz(m): 12:47pm On Feb 25, 2013
@Fernandez88. How is EMU and NC? I hope you're loving it. I'd like to come in september too. If God says yes
Re: North Cyprus by tdade(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
Wip7, I have B3's in physics, chemistry and biology in my o levels. All others are credit. Am I eligible for a scholarship at metu?
Re: North Cyprus by udehraphael: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
@wip7,,,,Please mr wip7,,,i was just informed by the school that they have started issuing out admission,,pls help me check if it,s true,,so that i can know what to do bro..pls
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2013
tdade: Wip7, I have B3's in physics, chemistry and biology in my o levels. All others are credit. Am I eligible for a scholarship at metu?
All students are eligible for scholarships. If you have 15 points in 5 subjects including maths and English and three other related subjects you will be awarded 50%, if you have 21 points you will be awarded 25%. You will be asked to pay first semester fees and one semester accommodation before you can be issue letter to embassy.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
udehraphael: @wip7,,,,Please mr wip7,,,i was just informed by the school that they have started issuing out admission,,pls help me check if it,s true,,so that i can know what to do bro..pls

Kindly send me all the required documents to my email address, state the course you want, full sponsor details including mobile and email and your mobile.
Re: North Cyprus by udehraphael: 8:19pm On Feb 26, 2013
@ wip7,,thanks alot,,pls bro,,the documents i need ,,,,,,,waec,,waec scratch card,,i pass port,,testimonial,,and the details u told me about earlier as in my mobile number and ohers,,,,,pls is their any other document i need
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2013
hello WIP!!! pls can you tell us how EMU do their grading stuff, like high honour, etc

wip7:

Kindly send me all the required documents to my email address, state the course you want, full sponsor details including mobile and email and your mobile.
Re: North Cyprus by tdade(m): 2:13am On Feb 27, 2013
wip7:
All students are eligible for scholarships. If you have 15 points in 5 subjects including maths and English and three other related subjects you will be awarded 50%, if you have 21 points you will be awarded 25%. You will be asked to pay first semester fees and one semester accommodation before you can be issue letter to embassy.
so will I be eligible for 50% or for 25%?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:25am On Feb 27, 2013
tdade: so will I be eligible for 50% or for 25%?

I have told you and given you the idea of the grading criteria for scholarships at METU, what you will be eligible for depends on the point you falls to. When you apply to the university your scholarship will be written BOLDLY on your admission letter weather 25 or 50%.

Fernandez88: hello WIP!!! pls can you tell us how EMU do their grading stuff, like high honour, etc

In EMU, we use curve grading system after the students have finished exams, alot of things come into play, each lecturer is evaluated also and the exams standard is compared to see how many students pass each questions and many other things.

High honor (first class):starts from 3.5-4.0 (If you have this, we shall give you HIGH HONOR (DEAN HONOR)certificate each semester and you get discount from next fees to be paid or additional top-up scholarship).....So Jamiu sit tight and earn the full HONOR
Honor (2nd class): Start from 3.0-3.49
Satisfactory: 2.5-2.9
Anything below 2.49 are not interpreted.

udehraphael: @ wip7,,thanks alot,,pls bro,,the documents i need ,,,,,,,waec,,waec scratch card,,i pass port,,testimonial,,and the details u told me about earlier as in my mobile number and ohers,,,,,pls is their any other document i need

These should be enough!
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:28am On Feb 27, 2013
You are invited to roll your eyes till you feel sleepy

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:23am On Feb 27, 2013
wip7: You are invited to roll your eyes till you feel sleepy
Please Mr WIP7? is CIU students invited?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2013
fados4sure:
Please Mr WIP7? is CIU students invited?

NO. we only give invitation card to EMU students and is free for EMU new students ONLY with IV. We shall give the IV at the intl center of EMU and the Id cards will be means of identification, but if you wish to come as outsider you have to pay 20TL..........
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2013
Thanks for the enlightment WIP! I'll really work hard to get to TOP! I was the one that thrown you question on Orientation day last week friday, that i wanted to know if ur the one or not. I knew it was you! But u tried to hide ur personality! Lol! I got you there BOSS!!! Well its good to be hidden to some activities you know!

Thanks and talk to you later BOSS! I wonder how you know my real name! I guess its not frm the then multiples mails! LMAO!!!

be quote author=wip7]

I have told you and given you the idea of the grading criteria for scholarships at METU, what you will be eligible for depends on the point you falls to. When you apply to the university your scholarship will be written BOLDLY on your admission letter weather 25 or 50%.

In EMU, we use curve grading system after the students have finished exams, alot of things come into play, each lecturer is evaluated also and the exams standard is compared to see how many students pass each questions and many other things.

High honor (first class):starts from 3.5-4.0 (If you have this, we shall give you HIGH HONOR (DEAN HONOR)certificate each semester and you get discount from next fees to be paid or additional top-up scholarship).....So Jamiu sit tight and earn the full HONOR
Honor (2nd class): Start from 3.0-3.49
Satisfactory: 2.5-2.9
Anything below 2.49 are not interpreted.

These should be enough![/quote]
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:03pm On Feb 27, 2013
Fernandez88: Thanks for the enlightment WIP! I'll really work hard to get to TOP! I was the one that thrown you question on Orientation day last week friday, that i wanted to know if ur the one or not. I knew it was you! But u tried to hide ur personality! Lol! I got you there BOSS!!! Well its good to be hidden to some activities you know!

Thanks and talk to you later BOSS! I wonder how you know my real name! I guess its not frm the then multiples mails! LMAO!!!

waow you are looking for WIP hmmmm you can find me here on this forum hmmm, i dont hide but i like to be simple and anonymous. Am sure i was not the one you met on Friday....we shall meet one day wen you get HIGH HONOR cos i will want to give you gift!! Yeah i know your name like i know most students by their names but not by face. Keep it up and wish you goodluck!
Re: North Cyprus by udehraphael: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
Thanks alot mr wip7,,,,i will send my documents right away,,pls do u need passports and hope it,s still skul4una @yahoo.com
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2013
Thanks wip, i promise u that im gonna get to high honour grade, so as to win ur reserved gift for me. I'll mail u with my new mail id, thanks sooooooo much

quote author=wip7]

waow you are looking for WIP hmmmm you can find me here on this forum hmmm, i dont hide but i like to be simple and anonymous. Am sure i was not the one you met on Friday....we shall meet one day wen you get HIGH HONOR cos i will want to give you gift!! Yeah i know your name like i know most students by their names but not by face. Keep it up and wish you goodluck!

[/quote]
wip7:

Re: North Cyprus by abbakacici: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2013
I may being coming to emu this september for my MBA so I want to know if there are acca center in NC. or any other profesional course like cima cfa etc because I want combine my mba with a professional course
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 11:52am On Feb 28, 2013
abbakacici: I may being coming to emu this september for my MBA so I want to know if there are acca center in NC. or any other profesional course like cima cfa etc because I want combine my mba with a professional course

guess u not coming for MBA with this English!!!!

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by worry359(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
[size=14pt]Temas[/size]
I have looked at a number of YOUR posts and your use of English is no better!!!

You should not be so quick to critisise others!!
At least he is not using "text speak" or silly Blackberry characters.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"
Matthew 7:3
Re: North Cyprus by udehraphael: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
@temas,,i wonder what u were thinking when u wrote this nonsense on this nairaland forum,,,i wonder if u got home training on how to correct peoplein public or social network or even privately,,please grow up and don,t ever try this in your life again,,learn how to respect people no matter who they,,what they speak or what they do for a living,,i think i should remind u that NL is not a forum for mocking people but rather it is a forum where people getting advice,,learn,,educated and also help people with ideas on how to solve their problems and also get facts....so please if u are here mock people then go out to the market places and join those jobless guys who gossip about and mocking passer by ,,i hate to see people act the way just did to ABBAKACICI,,,,please do not try this again
Re: North Cyprus by udehraphael: 2:56pm On Feb 28, 2013
@temas,,i wonder what u were thinking when u wrote this nonsense on this nairaland forum,,,i wonder if u got home training on how to correct peoplein public or social network or even privately,,please grow up and don,t ever try this in your life again,,learn how to respect people no matter who they,,what they speak or what they do for a living,,i think i should remind u that NL is not a forum for mocking people but rather it is a forum where people getting advice,,learn,,educated and also help people with ideas on how to solve their problems and also get facts....so please if u are here mock people then go out to the market places and join those jobless guys who gossip about and mocking passer by ,,i hate to see people act the way just did to ABBAKACICI,,,,please do not try this again,,,,,,,,,,;,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, @ABBAKACICI,please forgive him am don,t mind the nonsense post,,u will soon get good response from good nairalanders,,thanks and God bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.