Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,307 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767616 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by mekadon: 1:36am On Apr 21, 2010
@wip2,
i have read tru this whole thread and i must say a big thank u for your help and advice to all esp iz2much.i would love to ask sum questions my self though.guess i wld just send u an email.once again thanks man ,u r far too kind
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 10:55am On Apr 21, 2010
@mekadon,

you are welome.just ensure you read the thread very well so you wont repeat the questions already answerd. waitin for ur email
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2010
mekadon:

@wip2,
i have read tru this whole thread and i must say a big thank u for your help and advice to all esp iz2much.i would love to ask sum questions my self though.guess i wld just send u an email.once again thanks man ,u r far too kind

u r right.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 24, 2010
So sorry if I'll be drawing u guys back.
pls I need u guys to mentor me cox the post is too long for me to digest

I once drop my comment on this post but now am made up for Cyprus.

Am actually a novist but I believe members of the large house are always ready to help

Which university can I study in Cyprus; one with affordable tuition fee and at a nice location where i wont av much problem to tackle?
A university where at least there are few nigerians
A university where students are allowed to work
A university situated in an economically thriving envinronment

Pls tell me equivalent of the tuition fee in naira

How easy is securing a visa

What are the requirements for obtaining a student visa

Pls I'll very much appreciate ur informations.

Immigration rules are also welcomed
May the lord bless u guys as u drop ur comments

Thanks in anticipation!!!
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2010
my school.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 25, 2010
@ iz2much, pls drop more details
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2010
cyprus international university
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2010
@sithanda,

first you need to let us know what you want to study, how much you can afford, when are you planing to come, what you expect out there. it is wen pple get this info then they will know how to help you with info. what if CIU is affordable and your course of study is not available there? so drope exactly wat you want and what you have gotten as certificates. in North Cyprus you can find universities like Eastern Mediterranean University, Near East university, Ameriacan university Girne, Cyprus international university, European university of lefke. In South Cyprus you can find American College, European University of cyprus, Fredrick university, Nicosia University etc so you can google them and let us know which you like and i can give or we can give you advise. i will let you know which is good interms of facilities and quality and how you can save money. just google google google those skools. then as things goes update us.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 5:08am On Apr 28, 2010
Do we have university of Cyprus?
If yes, tell me about it, is it okay before I proceed

Which university in Cyprus do you think is relatively cheap and still nice?

pls I need propt response b4 i kick on.

any nice university in cyprus resuming in June?
tell me d name and tuition PROVIDED ITS NICE
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 28, 2010
@wip2 n all others I read page4 of this thread talking about 50percent dicount if paying tuition in full i.e 3200euro instead of 6400.

Is that real?

Abeg gimme d name of the university offering the 50% discount

North n South abeg which one beta pass?

Am about to apply against Sept

Let d infos n advice kip rolling
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2010
@sithanda,

first if realy you are planing to study in Cyprus, i think is better for you to read this thread well and correct and ask questions specific to you. pls re-read the Discount portion well and quote the real fees as given in that chapter.
secondly, the names of each universities in both north and south cyprus are given to you, as a real student and at this electronic age, you should google out the skools and chek out the info on each skools website. anythin u are not clear then u can ask those living there, you dont need to come and ask if something is real or not, i am not a gambler so i give info at is obtained. after you read yourself on thier web , then am sure you will know your right from your left. chek each skool and compare prices, then you will know which is cheaper. am not sure you are stable cos you asked for june entry and later you askin for sept entry , pls be specific.
Also i hav asked you questions to help contributors determin wat you nid and the kind of info given to you, but you do not reply and expect me to just be typing nonsense here, i am not a wizard , how will i know the course you want to study and how much you can afford etc all those questions asked ealier. if you are ready do your homework.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 28, 2010
okay sir, i avh the website of university of cyprus

my reason 4being inquisitive is that I believe dat I cant know as much as u guys over there.

I found d tuition for uni of cyprus as 6,384euro

From d look of thigns d skul seems to be a big one n nice.

So I'll try to compare them one by one so pls tell me if u know anythn abt uni of cyprus.

Is nicosia in north or south

thnx 4 ur concern
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 12:55pm On Apr 28, 2010
@wip4:

Longest time bro.

Hows work and health plus business?

Anyways, sithanda needs to know the best
place to huzzle either NC or SC

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 7:35pm On Apr 28, 2010
@sithanda,

Nicosia is in south cyprus. Univ of cyprus is large and beautiful and nice. the Minimum you pay to any university in south cyprus is 3200euros b4 you get your visa and you must hav minmum of 1600euros with you cash on arrival to show immigration if not,
it is American college that offers 50% discount on second semester if you can pay full fees.

@suxes2005,

thanks man , am good. Busy organizing EMU trips to Nigeria for interested candidates, The EMU reps are in Niaja meeting with grads and organizin on spot admission for students.
one sure banker job in South Cyprus is if the student study hotel and tourism.
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2010
@ wip2
I greet you. hope you no forget me unto the last maıl ı send you
@ house ı greet u o o oo .lıke of , . , , .
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 11:11pm On Apr 28, 2010
@iz2much

i no forget ooo oga. how skool and hope u are preparin for summer? ready for heat oooo
Re: North Cyprus by tunapa4dem: 3:39pm On Apr 29, 2010
@wip, pls i want to know is it compulsory to show the immigration the 1600 euro in cash or master card, because i am prepare to enter european university in south cyprus by octorber.
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2010
yes, am prepared to wear only boxer to school if the heat pass as i dey think.
I get A\C for room but who born me to on am.

unto that paro. i really need it.i get some things to discuss with you o.
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2010
@tunapa4dem,

IT MUST BE CASH not CREDIT CARD or DEBIT CARD or any card. oyinbo like CASH no be card. you must show them CASH it is South cyprus immigration rules. and ensure that wen you are trsnferring your tuition fees it should not be less dan 3200Euros as minimum if not, put transfer bank charges into consideration.

@iz2much,

why you no fit on ur AC ? pls on am oo durin summer cos the heat pass volcanic eruption , although is nice time cos you will see enuf bumper shorts and armless and , legless durin the summer. just arrnge ur boxers and singlets for that.
i dey wait for waetin u wan discuss ooo. On your AC nothin do you
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2010
Cyprus international university I checked their web and think their demand is okay. Guys in Cyprus wat comment about the uni. Is it in South or North
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 1:47pm On Apr 30, 2010
@wip4

Aight, So tell me more about the EMU stugg.
How much do students pay? Other stuffs to consider
and put it place b4 visa can be granted
?

@iz2much: bro on ur ac ooooooooooooo
no let heat kill u ooooooooooo i beg

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 3:54pm On Apr 30, 2010
@suxes2005,

the fees depends on your chosen faculty which ranges from 3350 to 4100USd pa semesters without scholarships but EMU has entry scholarships whereby student can have btwn 25 to 100% scholarships depending on your grades in WAEC or NECO. and they do offer studentships to some seriuos students after there first semesters and you earn minimum of 3.00 GP , so can apply for studentship and this might be inform work on campus and some reciv like 400 to 1200tl monthly dependin also if is full studentship or part time. for master students you can apply for Grad assistship after your first semester and with that you dont pay skool fees again and you reciv some salaries as well. these are the advantages of EMU.

So after you reciv your adm letter, your fees is quoted o the letter and after making such payment to the skool, u shall reciv confirmation to get ur visa. so you pay either 3350 or 4100USD.
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2010
@ wip4
u know the bill now. we wan riot when the first bill come and na only my room AC dey.
u don c now.

check your mail unto the other yarning
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2010
@iz2much

i have replied ur email , then do wat i asked you to do let see, how it goes. pls dont Riot ooo, una need settle it and tell dem wat is the right thing. I always tell pple that is not by chekin onloine and see beautiful website dat matters but wat is obtainable at the skool.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 2:45am On May 03, 2010
guys I read on ciu website that new student are to live in the school hostel for the 1st year. is ther anyway to ammend dt 4 students who have relatatives in cyprus or any other means
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 5:22pm On May 07, 2010
Why is this thread cold? Where are yu guys?

Wip, iz2much, suxes (I'm here)
et all

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 5:56pm On May 07, 2010
@suxes2005,

cos there is no any enquiries to reply. the last one no get bearing.
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 6:11pm On May 07, 2010
@wip4

Thats trur brother

Anyways, u forgot what we discussed?
Time is going u know,

Try mail me back ok!

pear_prince at yahoo.com

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 6:20pm On May 07, 2010
@suxes2005,

chek ur email and i will drop wat i hav gotten so far. will ask u some stuffs. then email me ur messenger for easy comm.
Re: North Cyprus by suxes2005(m): 6:27pm On May 07, 2010
@wip4

Thanks bro.

I am online now nd i am expecting your mail.

My YIM is pear_prince we can talk more there

SHALOM
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 5:55pm On May 08, 2010
i have always been around. @ wip4 am still expecting your responce in regards to my last mail
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 6:46pm On May 08, 2010
@iz2much.
i replied you imedtly , pls chek ur email. let him send his web and his office addr in turkey i will go there 4u to chek it out and i can speak wif him. i replied ur email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.